Street Fighter V (Read 2927903 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#281  December 06, 2014, 09:54:56 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Haggar's not a SF character. And Remy was a favorite? That's a bit surprising...

I know he's not a Street Fighter character, but if Cody, Guy, Maki, Poison, Hugo Andore, Sodom, and Rolento made the cut, why can't he?? Just sayin.
Also Remy is one of my favorites, but I heard that he's a loved character by most. Heard, that is.
This is a generic forum signature.
#282  December 06, 2014, 09:58:53 pm
not really,and that complaint is fucking stupid anyway, because it a complaints well after the fact. its not like capcom was polling fans for new character designs. thats like saying if capcom had listened to fans, sean wouldnt have happened

Point being if they caved to the criticism of the 'eccentric' new comer designs (in IV and III) we wouldn't have characters like Hakan.
#283  December 06, 2014, 10:01:17 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
That sounds like a good thing to me, SF2 roster had a green cavemen and a fire breathing yoga stretch armstrong.  If I want super srs chars I go to KOF.
#284  December 06, 2014, 10:02:52 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
...Or BlazBlue.
#285  December 06, 2014, 10:04:27 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
not really,and that complaint is fucking stupid anyway, because it a complaints well after the fact. its not like capcom was polling fans for new character designs. thats like saying if capcom had listened to fans, sean wouldnt have happened

Point being if they caved to the criticism of the 'eccentric' new comer designs (in IV and III) we wouldn't have characters like Hakan.
that doesnt make sense at all and its also a gigantic sweeping generalization. how do you get criticism of one character to mean no silly looking characters should exist

...Or BlazBlue.
yeah cutesy anime designs with a gigantic red man, black liquid ghost, giant-tits oriental doctor and a crossdresser. super serious
#286  December 06, 2014, 10:09:05 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
#287  December 06, 2014, 10:12:40 pm
they should bring back the original design to rufus, this badass black karate master

I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#288  December 06, 2014, 10:12:52 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Lol, two replies that were basically the same. ^ I second that, I've never seen that before, and it looks pretty cool.
#289  December 06, 2014, 10:13:33 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
this is reminding me of the people crying over rocket racoon and Modok.

And turns out now everyone loves rocket, geez who would have guessed.

KingKobra was a cool design they should bring him in with the female Abel.
#290  December 06, 2014, 10:13:46 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#291  December 06, 2014, 10:29:59 pm
  • YAMETEKURE!!!
    • USA
    • Willfrey74@Gmail.com
    • Skype - Zenofsouls
King Kobra, Zubaz and wierd knock off King would be awesome characters to throw in
#292  December 06, 2014, 10:37:38 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Zubaz is going to be in everything but Street Fighter.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#293  December 06, 2014, 11:16:54 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
#294  December 07, 2014, 12:24:00 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
A few executives from the exclusive partnership also commented on the game. Matt Dahlgren, the Associate Director of Brand Marketing and eSports for Capcom, said in a press release sent to us that his company and Sony shared a “mutual belief” when it comes to the fighting genre. He then hint that the announcement is just one of many steps for the next-generation installment of Street Fighter:

Throughout all of our discussions with Sony Computer Entertainment, it is clear that we share a mutual belief that the fighting genre has a huge opportunity for growth. The announcement today is just the first step, of many, in creating the next generation Street Fighter experience our fans have been asking for.

Adam Boyes, the Vice President of Publisher & Developer Relations for Sony Computer Entertainment America, also chimed in by saying that it was “huge undertaking and an honor” making Street Fighter V a console exclusive for PlayStation 4. He also stated that they can’t wait to show off more:

Partnering with Capcom to deliver one of the most popular video game franchises of all time as a console exclusive to our PlayStation family is a huge undertaking and an honor we take incredibly seriously. We can’t wait to show Street Fighter and PlayStation fans what we have in store for them.

http://gameidealist.com/news/capcom-and-sony-talks-street-fighter-v-exclusive-partnership-box-art-now-available-293/
#295  December 07, 2014, 12:33:30 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Hey gais Ryu beating up Chun li is sexist
#296  December 07, 2014, 12:35:51 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Oh, wow. Kratos will probably be in, or at least Nathan Drake.
#297  December 07, 2014, 12:42:16 am
    • USA
    • BagelBagelOhBagel@gmail.com

Chun li's hands look scarily realstic.

Also is that her nip?
Hey you, you notice how everybody else's signature makes little sense?
#298  December 07, 2014, 12:44:33 am
#299  December 07, 2014, 01:03:03 am
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
#300  December 07, 2014, 01:41:59 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA