YesNoOk

What do you feel towards gay marriage? (Read 31633 times)

Started by unbeknowNst, December 15, 2009, 12:39:29 am
Share this topic:
Re: What do you feel towards gay marriage?
#61  December 15, 2009, 06:26:04 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#62  December 15, 2009, 06:30:31 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
>_> kid your missing the point, people are perfectly mentally stable, and to say you dont like gay people?  Thats called homophobia, your the one with the sickness.  

edit - also, im offended, one of my best friends is a lesbian, and saying she is fucked up in the head is just plain wrong, she laughs at jokes, she plays games, she does what every normal person does [size=5pt]eat pie[/size]
Oh!?!?! I'm sick for being against gay marriage! Its not like anybody can of will change my mind about it! I, Dont, Like, Gay, People, And thats a fact!
#63  December 15, 2009, 06:40:09 pm
  • I is a chicken? Lol?
    • StormEX.Webs.com/
I haf to agree with storm i'm not really behind the hole gay thing. :(

I just noticed, that the kid in my avatar looks just like Titlin except with blonde hair. I'm not even joking.
#64  December 15, 2009, 07:10:58 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
I don't have a problem against it. I don't see why people have against it and I honestly think that people that are against it are retarded (and that StormEX is against it just proves my point).
+1

There are so many misconceptions in this topic I don't know where to start.

I think some people are mistaking a moral standpoint and a scientific one.

what makes me happy
From a scientific standpoint, the WHO defines healthy sex as a totally open and broad activity, as long as it doesn't result in damage to yourself or others (though the concept of possible 'psychological damage' is also very broad...).
Mental health science has disregarded homosexuality as a disease for quite some time (20+ years), but many professionals still disagree on this one, partly because both gay rights groups and anti-gay groups did an enormous amount of lobbying when the issue was debated.

You cant say retarded. different people have different opinions. imo a man is made to love a woman but the world today doesnt seem to follow the norm on a lot of things so these kind of issues pop up.
The world today!?!? THE WORLD TODAY?!?!? Go read on the ancient Greeks, the Assyrians, the Egyptians (sup legal incest sometimes), and a whole lot of previous-to-today's-awful-debauchery VERY functional and brilliant civilizations. Now, go read on the let's-pray-and-burn-people-while-we-wage-religious-wars-and-torture, run-by-religion, Middle Ages. Check under which eras did mankind develop more.

Don't make it sound like i'm wrong for saying gay marriage wrong! I just don't beleave in that sick in the head shit i'm sorry!

It man and woman, not man and man, or woman and woman. People are just fuckin sick now in days. Back in the day people had more sense!
You can say it is wrong, from a moral standpoint. We can also not give a damn about your moral standpoint and think you are a moron.

I beleave being gay in a mental sickness brought about by rape, so it fucked the person all up in the head and makes them fuckin gay! To me it takes a weak mind to give up on your self and just be gay, and take it in the ass from some guy! I'm not trying to offened anybody but this is just my opinion!
You can't believe it. Mental health and sickness are defined by the scientific community, not a moral standpoint or your own whims. Also, your rape theory is completely nonsense. A gazillion gay people haven't been raped. Again, opinions do not apply on this grounds, just science.

put your face in a bible you'll find it there if you ever read one! -_-
Its abam and eve. Not adam and steve! -_-
abam and eve. Good job at being both a stupid conservative christian cliché and having awful spelling.

Oh!?!?! I'm sick for being against gay marriage! Its not like anybody can of will change my mind about it! I, Dont, Like, Gay, People, And thats a fact!
Actually, bigotry is not a mental ilness. Homophobia is not a mental ilness per se, as is arachnofobia, or fear of needles and blood (some of the most common ones).
It is just a shitty moral standpoint, and thus in the realm of opinion. You have a very shitty one, IMO. :D

PS: Go preach to people who care, plzkthx.

In that sense, the only natural thing there is is coitus between heterosexual licensed life partners.
Depends on what you define as natural, Walt. :P

Now, for the shock comment.
Personally, the main reason I don't like the whole NAMBLA argument (we have the right to love kids, people consider us sick like they considered gay people sick 20 years ago, we should be allowed to) is because the fact a child can't give full consent and thus have total responsibilty over anything. Otherwise, I would try not to judge people who wanted to fuck kids (unless they were my kids, but we're talking theories here), as long as they are functional members of our society.
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 07:14:12 pm by Lasombra Demon
#65  December 15, 2009, 07:14:30 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Otherwise, I would try not to judge people who wanted to fuck kids (unless they were my kids, but we're talking theories here), as long as they're functional members of our society.

the kids or the guys that fucked them?
#66  December 15, 2009, 07:20:08 pm
  • SNK is life

Mog

#67  December 15, 2009, 07:26:02 pm
Actually, bigotry is not a mental ilness. Homophobia is not a mental ilness per se, as is arachnofobia, or fear of needles and blood (some of the most common ones).

Anatidaephobia os a much cooler phobia!

:bow:
#68  December 15, 2009, 07:29:57 pm
  • StormEX
    • USA
ok, well if nobody wants to hear me out then fine! I'm sticking with my opinion! -_-

And i Quote!
I don't like gay people! Weather its my brother my sister my freind or my dog! I don't care i just don't like gays! You can heat me for it if you like buts its not going to change anything!
#69  December 15, 2009, 07:31:24 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
To have such a strong oppinion of gay people is usually a signal that one doubts himself! D:

I would be worried.. I mean, why would I hate something that doesnt include me or affect me that much? If im that involved it usually means that it affects me!
#70  December 15, 2009, 07:33:02 pm
  • SNK is life
I don't like gay people! Weather its my brother my sister my freind or my dog! I don't care i just don't like gays! You can heat me for it if you like buts its not going to change anything!
It will be your problem further ahead in life, your bigotry.

#71  December 15, 2009, 07:36:08 pm
    • Germany
#72  December 15, 2009, 07:37:15 pm
  • StormEX
    • USA
To have such a strong oppinion of gay people is usually a signal that one doubts himself! D:

I would be worried.. I mean, why would I hate something that doesnt include me or affect me that much? If im that involved it usually means that it affects me!
I know what your saying! I'm not gay! -_- And i'll leave it at that!
#73  December 15, 2009, 07:38:18 pm
  • SNK is life
DENIAL
#74  December 15, 2009, 07:38:35 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I dunno.. your avatar has a really really pretty effeminate boy...
#75  December 15, 2009, 07:42:20 pm
  • StormEX
    • USA
You guys a fuckin with me! :P
#76  December 15, 2009, 07:43:53 pm
Otherwise, I would try not to judge people who wanted to fuck kids (unless they were my kids, but we're talking theories here), as long as they're functional members of our society.

the kids or the guys that fucked them?
Both. 'Raped' kids were functional in Greek and Roman society, and I don't think all paedophiles are non-successful in their careers, don't have friends, and don't have a lifetime partner. Both are usually traumatized in our society nowadays, which goes to show how social practices define mental health and 'functionality' issues. Still, this is not my field of expertise. :P

I ... um ... defined "unnatural" exactly before what you posted.
Walt, I know you did, just wanted to say it anyway. ;P

MissB, a phobia has to affect a significant portion of people to be seriously considered. When I say affect, I mean it has to distress your everyday life to a level of non-functionality (pretty much like any mental ilness).
PS: LOL DUCK STARING AT YOU!

ok, well if nobody wants to hear me out then fine! I'm sticking with my opinion! -_-

And i Quote!
Good, you understood that you have opinions, not facts. An achievement of this topic!!

PS: I'm still shocked you didn't reply to my 'I wouldn't care for adults fucking kids if not for the fact that underaged ones are not able to really consent' statement.
#77  December 15, 2009, 08:05:33 pm
Back in the days people were still gay.
being afraid of them is the first signal of denial!

back in the day gay people were getting hanged.

@ lasombra where did the develop "mankind more" come from? i just said todays world is very different and allows for a lot of different rights hence the talk about norms. did they allow gay marriage in the roman empire, the vikings, the egyptians?

also fix your quotations alot of them have my name attached to it and never said those things
Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 08:10:26 pm by DonuTs
#78  December 15, 2009, 08:08:18 pm
Did you even finish Junior High?  o_O
I'm saying it because there are some VERY basic history facts some people seem to ignore.

The world today!?!? THE WORLD TODAY?!?!? Go read on the ancient Greeks, the Assyrians, the Egyptians (sup legal incest sometimes), and a whole lot of previous-to-today's-awful-debauchery VERY functional and brilliant civilizations. Now, go read on the let's-pray-and-burn-people-while-we-wage-religious-wars-and-torture, run-by-religion, Middle Ages. Check under which eras did mankind develop more.
#79  December 15, 2009, 08:14:13 pm
maybe i missed a critical point  --;

but i am still for the fact that men are for woman. a man and a man cannot produce off spring and is this not one of the key roles in our lifetime
#80  December 15, 2009, 08:29:34 pm
  • StormEX
    • USA
 :-\ Its just weird that gay people half to be gay, like why do you need a male wife?!?!?

Just get a fucking girl Friend!
Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 08:33:12 pm by StormEX