YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019) (Read 248251 times)

Started by GTOAkira, December 07, 2018, 05:29:54 am
Share this topic:
Mortal Kombat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019)
#1  December 07, 2018, 05:29:54 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria

Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise.

The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat’s best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.

Original Track “Immortal” by 21 Savage

To learn more about Mortal Kombat 11, please visit www.mortalkombat.com or join the #MK11

ROSTER :
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 11:25:01 pm by GTOAkira
Re: Mortal Komat 11 : PS4/PC/XBoxOne/Switch (April 23 2019)
#2  December 07, 2018, 05:37:06 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
WTF is that music LMAO, I had to stop and check if this wasn't an edited video.
Lasagna
#3  December 07, 2018, 05:57:12 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
I'm so ready for this!

and Switch?? Wow, the last time an MK game was on a Nintendo console was MK Armageddon on Wii
#4  December 07, 2018, 06:06:58 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Jesus Christ does that choice in music suck.  Don't get me wrong, hyped for a new Mortal Kombat, but oof.

Interesting to see multiple timelines of Scorpions, both of them being undead.  Kinda…completely makes the story aspect of MKX moot with Scorpion's journey back to life and reestablishing the Shirai Ryu, starting a new life once Shinnok's debt was paid, but I guess we couldn't just NOT have him be an immortal undead fire ninja?  Whatever, though, still got those angry evil versions of the dead cast, curious to see what they got planned.

Unlike MK9 or 10's trailers, not getting a lot of new gameplay mechanics teased through this trailer that weren't present in the previous games.  I guess tag-team returning with multiple of the same guy from different realities?
#5  December 07, 2018, 08:44:17 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
according from I´ve seen on steam pictures about MK11, the game looks like mk10 it just has little retouches. but Im glad MK is back. cant wait to see Nintendo switch port.
#6  December 07, 2018, 11:43:48 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
And I thought the Switch in 2019 was already going to be exciting as it is. Hope this sets up an Injustice 2 port in the future.
#7  December 08, 2018, 02:48:44 am
    • Brazil
according from I´ve seen on steam pictures about MK11, the game looks like mk10 it just has little retouches. but Im glad MK is back. cant wait to see Nintendo switch port.
You'd have to post the images here...
#8  December 08, 2018, 03:43:22 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
First screenshots :
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#9  December 08, 2018, 02:46:20 pm
    • Brazil
#10  December 08, 2018, 11:49:49 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
maybe or maybe not, but you sound corny either way lol
#11  December 08, 2018, 11:53:12 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
"Yo, here is a brand new game. Here is two characters. Also, no in game footage, but please, pre-order, and you will get THIS CHARACTER TOO"

Sheesh. Can't they come out with something more solid before they go off with DLC? or whatever Shao Kahn is meant to be.
I'm looking forward to see "what" it developes into, but I think that's a very weird decision to go by.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#12  December 09, 2018, 12:28:29 am
    • Brazil
"Yo, here is a brand new game. Here is two characters. Also, no in game footage, but please, pre-order, and you will get THIS CHARACTER TOO"

Sheesh. Can't they come out with something more solid before they go off with DLC? or whatever Shao Kahn is meant to be.
I'm looking forward to see "what" it developes into, but I think that's a very weird decision to go by.
Isn't that what they always do? MKX did this with Goro, Injustice 2 did this with Darkseid and now the same happens to Shao Kahn.
#13  December 09, 2018, 04:34:36 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
MK fans will more than likely preorder anyway. Shao Kahn is my boy and I always buy MK so it works for me
#14  December 09, 2018, 02:19:26 pm
I love the storyline of Mortal Kombat series out of all fighting games. This one looks interesting with elder scorpion being killed by Dark Raiden and younger scorpion appearing out of nowhere killing Dark Raiden. Shao Kahn's appearance could be due to this timeline thing I guess.

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#15  December 10, 2018, 01:56:17 am
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
I've been very lucky with my guesses and hopes for Fighting games recently.
For this game, I want Kabal and Motaro to be playable. Those two would be my reason to purchase the game.
Already got Scorpion, and Sub-Zero is a no-brainer, so with those I'm fine.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
#16  December 10, 2018, 03:40:11 am
    • Brazil
For this game, I want Kabal and Motaro to be playable. Those two would be my reason to purchase the game.
I'm sure your previous guesses were not as bad as these. Its not to say they have no chance (Motaro kinda doesn't, though), but they're both quite unlikely story-wise. I can see them including Kabal, but don't hope for it too much.
#17  December 10, 2018, 03:45:21 am
It is obviously that they cant make a trailer without scorpion in it , LOL , i really hope not to see cassie and her team , cause they were pretty lame characters in general and in design too.
#18  December 10, 2018, 04:38:10 am
  • Niigasan
They wouldn't just boot them I'm sure they play an integral part in the story
#19  December 10, 2018, 04:42:23 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Likewise it's also not in their best interest to drop half a cast of movelist potential, especially with each character filling in for three last game.  I don't like Cassie Cage the OC insert either, but their have their uses and their fans new to the series.  Up to them to just make better use of them in the game's story.
#20  December 10, 2018, 02:51:11 pm
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
I'm sure your previous guesses were not as bad as these. Its not to say they have no chance (Motaro kinda doesn't, though), but they're both quite unlikely story-wise. I can see them including Kabal, but don't hope for it too much.

Zasalamel for Soul Calibur.
Inkling, King K. Rool and Isabelle for Smash.
Geese Howard and Craig Marduk as DLC for Tekken 7.

Yeah, some of those guesses might be true in the case. Mortal Kombat got such a messed up storyline.
Kabal is basically for his impressive and unique fighting style. I think he is pretty fun and helps balance the roster.
Motaro? He is such an unique design, and was robbed for his glory lol. Armageddon was not good, chopping off his legs and all, but the character being revived? Does not sound out of the question. Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, Shinnok, Goro and even Kintaro has had better justice in the series. Motaro was one of the most difficult bosses, and I prefer him over all the others, outside Shang Tsung (gameplay design that is). I guess the only other bosses who got it worse are Moloch and Onaga.

I know Motaro might sound like a long shot, but the MK team like to bring back older designs, and Motaro has not been playable since Armageddon, so, I just got to hope and wish for it.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.