YesNoOk

Mr. Ansatsuken's WIP Thread! (Current project: BROLY! & Chi-Chi?!) (Read 148942 times)

Started by Mr. Ansatsuken, February 08, 2019, 05:30:28 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Out of these characters, what Dragon Ball character should I make next?

Beerus
Raditz
Android 18
Re: Mr. Ansatsuken's WIP Thread! (Submit your PALETTES for BROLY/Dan/Dudley here!)
#61  March 23, 2019, 01:34:13 am
I like to think that:

Ryu +Satsui no Hadou = (Normal) Evil Ryu
Ryu + Satsui no Hadou + Psycho Power (M.Bison brainwashing) = Reu's Evil Ryu
Ryu + Complete Satsui no Hadou = Kage
Ryu + Mu no Ken = Master Ryu/Shin Ryu/Awakened Ryu

Ken + Psycho Power = Violent Ken
Ken + Satsui no Hadou (and psycho power?) = Reu's Evil Ken
Ken + Mu no Ken = Master Ken

Re: Mr. Ansatsuken's WIP Thread! (Submit your PALETTES for BROLY/Dan/Dudley here!)
#62  March 27, 2019, 05:31:56 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
A little update here...
I've been working with DJMouF on 3 more chars: Bardock, Goku, and Vegeta!
Bardock is kind of 92% done!
I just have to improve his A.I. a little bit, polish his Lv3 Final Spirit Cannon, and tweak a couple Specials... and that's about it! Haha!

Funny enough, it seems I'll finish Bardock long before I finish Broly...
Since DJMouF made AT LEAST 75% of Bardock's code. He did quite a good job really.

But worry not, I'll probably not touch Goku nor Vegeta before Broly and Bardock are done. SO!
We'll probably release Bardock and Broly at the same time. And Goku/Vegeta a bit later...
Guys, I'm extremely excited to release these 2, since they're my favorite Saiyans since childhood! Haha! (And I'm doing a Broly cosplay soon).
Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 09:19:21 am by Mr. Ansatsuken
#63  March 28, 2019, 03:49:13 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
A little update here...
I've been working with DJMouF on 3 more chars: Bardock, Goku, and Vegeta!
Bardock is kind of 92% done!
I just have to improve his A.I. a little bit, polish his Lv3 Final Spirit Cannon, and tweak a couple Specials... and that's about it! Haha!

Funny enough, it seems I'll finish Bardock long before I finish Broly...
Since DJMouF made AT LEAST 75% of Bardock's code. He did quite a good job really.

But worry not, I'll probably not touch Goku nor Vegeta before Broly and Bardock are done. SO!
We'll probably release Bardock and Broly at the same time. And Goku/Vegeta a bit later...
Guys, I'm extremely excited to release these 2, since they're my favorite Saiyans since childhood! Haha! (And I'm doing a Broly cosplay soon).

Oh, that's great man!
And good luck in your Broly cosplay too!
Preview of Gigantic Catastrophe! xD
#64  March 31, 2019, 01:02:43 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
ALRIGHT! Good news!
Bardock is finally complete! I've posted it on www.ansatsukenmugen.webs.com, but DJMouF also made a thread in the 1.0+ Releases section,
you'd totally want to check that out! haha!
http://mugenguild.com/forum/boardseen./topics/djmoufmr-ansatsuken-pots-style-bardock-186362.msg2435994.html#new

Other than that, here's a lil' update on Broly:
One of his Lv3 Supers is gonna be the Gigantic Catasthrophe!
STRAIGHT from the Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie! xD
You know, mind ya, but this scene 3-second scene was my absolute FAVORITE part of the movie! Hahahaha!
Since I wanted to include Broly's incredibly dramatic mouth beam, I had to download the movie and, by taking dozens of screenshots of this scene (and spending hours on Photoshop, of course), I was able to adapt it to Mugen format! Hahaha!

Dragon Ball Super: Broly version:

Here's my attempt at a MUGEN adaptation! Haha

... And here's how it looks with a different palette, haha xD

The move is 0% coded though, but It's gonna be kinda similar to a Shun Goku Satsu, gameplay-wise!  :mlol: :mlol: :mlol:
#65  April 13, 2019, 05:59:01 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Great news, I just finished coding 3 new Specials, 2 EXs, and one Lv2 Super!
The Specials are Powered Shell, Gigantic Strike, and the Aerial Gigantic Strike!
(Straight from Dragon Ball FighterZ).
Powered Shell won't have an EX variation for a number of reasons. But it's mostly because this move works as Broly's Taunt!.
Also, the Custom Combo temporarily turns Broly into a LSSJ2! However it's mostly a visual difference and it doesn't affect his moves all that much.

Perhaps I'll get to post a new video by the end of this week haha
#66  April 13, 2019, 06:48:56 am
awesome man!
BROLY GAMEPLAY VIDEO #2! Haha
#67  April 22, 2019, 07:57:27 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Alright, although I've had very little time to work on Broly, I've added a bunch of stuff this week.
- Added the Zero Counter, the Dodge-follow up attacks,, the Power Charge, and the Parries.
- Added both of his throws.
- This means that ALL of his basic stuff is done. The Normals, the Throws, the Parries... everything.
- I've added 2 new Supers yesterday, the Full Power Energy Wave Lv1, and the Planet Geyser Lv2!
- Charging into full power will make Broly say "My power is building... it's overflowing!", his stance will change and a fiery Ki aura will surround him.
  He'll also have the stance and Ki aura when Custom Combo is active, haha.

Now all I need to do is add more Specials, more Supers, and more intros/win poses.
Oh, and also an A.I. when everything else is done lol

(Keep in mind that the video has very poor quality, his effects look pretty damn good in-game lol
If you wish to upload some high-quality gameplay just send me a PM and I can send you this private version, haha)
#68  April 22, 2019, 08:16:39 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
I assume he's got Full-Power Exclusive Supers?
Seems kinda strict, especially if you plan to increase his Power amount.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#69  April 22, 2019, 08:19:59 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
I assume he's got Full-Power Exclusive Supers?
Seems kinda strict, especially if you plan to increase his Power amount.
The only Supers that requiere him to have 3+ Energy bars are the Lv3 Supers.
The stance-change and aura are just a visual change, nothing more, haha.
Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 08:37:30 pm by Mr. Ansatsuken
#70  April 22, 2019, 10:26:37 pm
    • Brazil
very sick looking!
love the pulsating hair
#71  April 24, 2019, 02:48:02 am
broly looking good so far!are you still thinking about giving him a actual run animation?
#72  April 24, 2019, 07:09:32 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
GREAT NEWS! 11 of his 20 Supers are already done!
This time I've added the Gigantic Press Lv1 and Blaster Meteor Lv3!
(He'll have 3 more Lv3s too).

And there's also something I wanted to show you, Broly will have 4 different energy colours depending on the palette he's using.
His energy and aura will vary from Super Saiyan, to Legendary Super Saiyan, to Super Saiyan Blue and Super Saiyan Rosé!
(This is ONLY a visual change as of right now, though)
Here you have some screenshots of the new Supers featuring his different Super Saiyan forms!

As a LSSJ:

As a SSJ:

As a SSJR;

As a SSJB: (This one's visually my favorite, I tried to mimick Gogeta's SSJB aura from the Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie, and I'm pretty damn satisfied with the result!)

very sick looking!
love the pulsating hair
Thank you so much! Yeah, the visuals are, in my opinion, one of the most important parts of videogame experience, so I try to make the chars look as beautiful as possible! Haha.

broly looking good so far!are you still thinking about giving him a actual run animation?
Thank you BK! It depends on whether or not someone MAKES a running animation, really.
Although I mostly want a run animation for the Gigantic Catastrophe Lv3 lol
#73  April 25, 2019, 02:39:21 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Damn, that's a lotta content, especially for POTS chars.

One final suggestion for Evil Dan if you can get back to him, another LVL3 to fill up the Super set. "Shinbu Chouhatsu"
Take the Shinbu Messatsu but every attack is a Taunt, ending with a rising Kuuchuu Chouhatsu to replace the final Shoryuken.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#74  April 25, 2019, 06:28:19 pm
GREAT NEWS! 11 of his 20 Supers are already done!
This time I've added the Gigantic Press Lv1 and Blaster Meteor Lv3!
(He'll have 3 more Lv3s too).

And there's also something I wanted to show you, Broly will have 4 different energy colours depending on the palette he's using.
His energy and aura will vary from Super Saiyan, to Legendary Super Saiyan, to Super Saiyan Blue and Super Saiyan Rosé!
(This is ONLY a visual change as of right now, though)
Here you have some screenshots of the new Supers featuring his different Super Saiyan forms!

As a LSSJ:

As a SSJ:

As a SSJR;

As a SSJB: (This one's visually my favorite, I tried to mimick Gogeta's SSJB aura from the Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie, and I'm pretty damn satisfied with the result!)

very sick looking!
love the pulsating hair
Thank you so much! Yeah, the visuals are, in my opinion, one of the most important parts of videogame experience, so I try to make the chars look as beautiful as possible! Haha.

Thank you BK! It depends on whether or not someone MAKES a running animation, really.

ok man! and wow those effects are awesome!

vyn

#75  April 26, 2019, 08:39:06 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
blue aura is pretty cool indeed.
BROLY GAMEPLAY VIDEO #3! Haha
#76  May 06, 2019, 04:06:24 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Alright fellas, here's a 3rd gameplay video, showcasing most of the stuff I hadn't shown on the previous ones, haha.

Broly is about 72% done at the moment. 9 out of his 11 Specials are done... and so, there's very little left to be added, haha.

I have to make clear, HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY DO AS MUCH DAMAGE AS THE VIDEO SHOWS.
I just didn't realize that this Shin Akuma's health is reaaally low. Which made Broly's damage output seem broken lol.
Gotta make sure to pick a fighter with 1.000 health next time, haha.

Here's Broly's moveset as of right now, if you're wondering, haha.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
(Of course, the moves listed as "(WIP)" still need to be coded in, haha :mlol: :mlol: :mlol:)
#77  May 06, 2019, 10:08:20 pm
    • Brazil
this is looking awesome!
#78  May 09, 2019, 04:59:11 pm
looking awesome!
#79  May 09, 2019, 05:24:30 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
I have to admit, this Broly looks awesome, very interesting indeed.
BROLY GAMEPLAY VIDEO #4! (A.I. Match)
#80  May 13, 2019, 12:50:17 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
OK! I've finally made an A.I. for Broly!

Broly is at 84% right now. He'll be finished in little more than a week, I think.
In fact, all of his Specials are done now. He only needs 1 more Lv2, 3 Lv3s and a couple more intros, etc.

Oh! Forgot to mention, I've made an edited version of the Neo Planet Vegeta stage by AVPboy6754.
A daytime version of the stage, based on the first half of the original Broly movie, haha.
The soundtrack is an edited version (by myself) of the "Burori no Henshin" / "Broly the Devil" OST, that loops perfectly during battle.
The stage will be released alonside Broly, of course, haha.

very sick looking!
love the pulsating hair
Thank you! Currently only 2 palettes have this effect, but I might add it to some more palettes, I guess

Thanks! Yeah I mean, I don't have the sprites buuut... wish I had 'em.

Damn, that's a lotta content, especially for POTS chars.

One final suggestion for Evil Dan if you can get back to him, another LVL3 to fill up the Super set. "Shinbu Chouhatsu"
Take the Shinbu Messatsu but every attack is a Taunt, ending with a rising Kuuchuu Chouhatsu to replace the final Shoryuken.

Thank you, and that's a completely GLORIOUS idea!
If I ever update Dan (which I mostly likely will) I'll make sure to add the Shinbu Chouhatsu! Haha.

very sick looking!
love the pulsating hair

[/quote]

ok man! and wow those effects are awesome!
[/quote]
Thank you, haha.

blue aura is pretty cool indeed.
Thank you! It means a lot comin' from ya, 'cause your effects are pretty godlike!

I have to admit, this Broly looks awesome, very interesting indeed.
If ya think he looks awesome now, just wait 'til you see the Dramatic Finishes! Haha :mlol: :mlol: :mlol: