YesNoOk

What do you feel towards gay marriage? (Read 32450 times)

Started by unbeknowNst, December 15, 2009, 12:39:29 am
Share this topic:
Re: What do you feel towards gay marriage?
#161  December 16, 2009, 06:41:23 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
#162  December 16, 2009, 06:46:40 am
  • Japan's finest!!
    • www.hello-millie.com/
#163  December 16, 2009, 08:44:58 am
Holy shit this thread went up to 9 pages.
#164  December 16, 2009, 10:04:12 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I'm not really all that against the girls! to be honest!
As odd as that might sound!
doesnt sound odd, sounds like a teenager that is a hypocrite and hates on gays but not them lesbians cuz they turn him on.

OZ

#165  December 16, 2009, 11:00:15 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
It's the circle of life.
ಠ_ಠ
#166  December 16, 2009, 11:02:28 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Or at least he thinks they are supposed to turn him on as he is still on denial of his own sexual inclinations.

...I need a eyebrow moving smiley.

OZ

#167  December 16, 2009, 11:04:35 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
 :wink3:
ಠ_ಠ
#168  December 16, 2009, 11:06:48 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
yes but with both eyes.
#169  December 16, 2009, 11:10:35 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
As one of my co-workers put it, "[Gay marriage] should be legal.  They deserve to be as miserable as every other married couple."

As a married man, I really don't care whether two men or two women are married.  I have a few gay friends who are in relationships and I'd totally support them if they wanted to become committed to each other like that.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#170  December 16, 2009, 11:13:30 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
@Iced

:S Man why the hell are you trying to call me gay!?!?

I'm 100% all about the chicks dud! :sugoi:
#171  December 16, 2009, 11:24:00 am
  • DODAI
    • www.youtube.com/user/Kyotachi
Lots and lots of peanut butter.

Of course he will not name call you since you own him. I mean, I'd be pretty pissed if my dog name called me.
#172  December 16, 2009, 11:26:21 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
#173  December 16, 2009, 12:50:48 pm
i Love how everyone is trying to to make me think that my hate for homosexuality is wrong and that im some sort of idiot because i think that well woohoo your wasting your time.

And millie i never pulled no victim card where does saying thats what i have been brought up to believe equal victim? it was my reason for why im against homosexuality. i didnt just decide to hate it for no reason. its the root of my ideals on this topic.

i dnt see why there are people in this thread trying so hard to make people that are against it not against it. Do you want us to be gay?
if thats what we belive or adopt then let it be. the internet will not change my opinion. like i said just accept that there is a for and against and Im siding with against.

Do you think two girls together is gross?

It still is but obviously not as gross as 2 men because its the opposite sex we still find it attractive in some way because it is women

#174  December 16, 2009, 12:57:11 pm
i Love how everyone is trying to to make me think that my hate for homosexuality is wrong and that im some sort of idiot because i think that
You're an idiot for not agreeing with people deciding what to do of their own body.
It still is but obviously not as gross as 2 men because its the opposite sex we still find it attractive in some way because it is women
So a woman with the same opinion as you would think the other way around, right ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#175  December 16, 2009, 01:09:04 pm
listen im gonna say it for the last time and waste no more time talking about homos.
a person has rights to say and think and feel how they want right? i already know and accept this.
so what ever they want to do in their time is their choice and my choice is that i dislike the idea of homosexuality but if a person wants to conform in that go right ahead, i will probably hate you for it but thats not to say i cant get along with that person. i'll just keep in mind that hes/shes gay.

why are you asking me a woman question ive given my opinion as a male on something related to the opposite sex. how the heck am i gonna know how a woman feels. i think we have to many smart asses in this forum tryin to look way to cool for the sake of a computer screen. But i already knew someone like byakko would ask a question like that. 
#176  December 16, 2009, 01:15:10 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Was this thread made because gay marriage was just made legal in d.c.?
#177  December 16, 2009, 01:18:13 pm
but if a person wants to conform in that go right ahead, i will probably hate you for it but thats not to say i cant get along with that person. i'll just keep in mind that hes/shes gay.
That's pretty much equivalent to rejecting their choice, even if you say they have a right to do it. One can say "I hate niggers but they have a right to be niggers", it still makes that person just as intolerant. This is still hypocritical and intolerant, and you simply don't want to accept it.
why are you asking me a woman question ive given my opinion as a male on something related to the opposite sex.
Because all of this is a big contradiction and you're averting your eyes from it. You only accept things from your own tunneling point of view and you reject anything outside of it. Your refusal to imagine and comment on the opposite situation is just one example of that. If you refuse to try and see the world from someone else's perspective at least every now and then, you'll be the same intolerant bitch forever.
At least imagine. What if. What if I was that guy. What if things were like this instead of that. You think men see it like this ? Try to see what women think of the same thing, even women who have the same ideas as you do. That's what an open mind is.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 01:29:00 pm by Byakko
#178  December 16, 2009, 03:17:10 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
"Ahem"

ok, well if nobody wants to hear me out then fine! I'm sticking with my opinion!

And i Quote!
I don't like black people! Weather its my brother my sister my freind or my dog! I don't care i just don't like blacks! You can heat me for it if you like buts its not going to change anything!

We all believe something for a reason dont we? upbringing, culture, education, whatever it may be
I believe that a black man shouldnt be free from slavery because i was brought up that way. It makes sense to me.
I could turn around and say that you people believing it is okay are the tools for the black community.

At the end of the day its just another opinion. there will always be a for and against

i Love how everyone is trying to to make me think that my hate for the abolition of slavery is wrong and that im some sort of idiot because i think that well woohoo your wasting your time.

i dnt see why there are people in this thread trying so hard to make people that are against it not against it. Do you want us to be pro niggers rights?
if thats what we belive or adopt then let it be. the internet will not change my opinion. like i said just accept that there is a for and against and Im siding with against.

* Iced takes a bow, exit stage left

this was just so that you could have a point of comparison, you said that people were hanged back then, yes, thats why people hid it, the christian church killed people that were gay, the nazi had them sent off to the concentration camps, the british had them chemically castrated, thats how Turing died. You are using a machine that largely depends on the works of a gay man .

The spartans had regular sex with other males, it was encouraged on the large old time armies, it increased their bounds, the fuck, you guys saw 300 but missed all the gay sex?All of those guys were fucking with each other, its history. The greeks had the custom of male with male sex, the romans thought that sex with woman should be mostly for procreation, with males for fun.
listen im gonna say it for the last time and waste no more time talking about niggers.
a person has rights to say and think and feel how they want right? i already know and accept this.
so what ever they want to do in their time is their choice and my choice is that i dislike the idea of equality but if a person wants to conform in that go right ahead, i will probably hate you for it but thats not to say i cant get along with that person. i'll just keep in mind that hes/shes thinks niggers shouldnt be slaves.

Mog

#179  December 16, 2009, 03:23:24 pm

If the PC crowd has their way, you wont have that right for long.

That's pretty much equivalent to rejecting their choice, even if you say they have a right to do it. One can say "I hate niggers but they have a right to be niggers", it still makes that person just as intolerant.

huh?   just HUH? 

#180  December 16, 2009, 03:26:57 pm
Do you have a problem with that ? If you do, then GREAT.