YesNoOk

stage 3D Anaglifo, and works(MUGEN IN 3D GLASS) (Read 5114 times)

Started by oscar123, May 15, 2020, 04:41:32 pm
Share this topic:
stage 3D Anaglifo, and works(MUGEN IN 3D GLASS)
#1  May 15, 2020, 04:41:32 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
It has been a simple experiment and it worked perfectly and it looks very nice. I just put a stage in 3D Anaglyph format. You need the typical red and blue cardboard glasses. The stage looks perfectly in 3d and it really is cool. test already worked, now seeing what they look like in 3d I will create others with much better quality and 3d effects.
If you do not have or make your glasses you will not be able to see the 3D image. It is very easy to make or buy them for 1 euro on Amazon.
link:
https://www.4shared.com/rar/wrUbxbddea/stages3.html
image host site

This is a very simple stage but with a very good 3d. The following ones will have animations, images and better effects. Possibly I will implant them to my project dbz fighter z

ahhh,is very easy convert stages and chars to 3d anigli     only seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHIKBkA3PRk
Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 03:16:07 pm by oscar123
Re: stage 3D Anaglifo, and works(MUGEN IN 3D GLASS)
#2  May 16, 2020, 11:52:15 pm
Terrible idea.
#3  May 17, 2020, 01:27:59 am
  • Amateur Writer
  • Basically, I do palettes.
    • USA
A unique idea, and good for trying to share it. However I feel that those who would find this appealing would be a very small minority. Also the 3D anaglyph effect would only effect the stage and not the characters so I'm not sure that would look great...

Again, an interesting experiment but you may want to focus your attention on other things.
Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 08:02:40 pm by Realra
#4  May 18, 2020, 04:44:31 pm
  • WEB OF KAINE
    • Mexico
    • www.kaine.mugenimperiolatino.com
Interesting!!
#5  May 18, 2020, 09:05:01 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Man, what a great idea you had! And does the effect really work? ... I have to check this.
Thanks for sharing it.

A unique idea, and good for trying to share it. However I feel that those who would find this appealing would be a very small minority. Also the 3D anaglyph effect would only effect the stage and not the characters so I'm not sure that would look great...

Again, an interesting experiment but you may want to focus your attention on other things.
You are right on this point. and my enthusiasm goes down. But I still have a lot of intrigue about the final result.

#6  May 18, 2020, 09:51:56 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
Man, what a great idea you had! And does the effect really work? ... I have to check this.
Thanks for sharing it.

You are right on this point. and my enthusiasm goes down. But I still have a lot of intrigue about the final result.

yes, I have tested it and it works perfectly. the effect of the stage is very good to be simple. the chars are not seen in vr but it is almost better because they seem inside a 3d stage. you can create real 3d stages with effects that look like go out, and the magic the same.
the link of stage is up
#7  May 24, 2020, 06:52:04 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Well done again, Oscar  :thumbsup:
#8  May 24, 2020, 07:18:07 pm
wow good idea
but the character won't apply this effect.