YesNoOk

Suprizle's WipHouse: 2021 Character Updates/Progress! (Read 268946 times)

Started by Suprizle, July 10, 2012, 11:46:50 am
Share this topic:
Re: KojiroBADNESS' WIPS: Mai-Ling Teaser Video is up!
#121  August 28, 2012, 01:31:28 am
  • I do not give up because I'm Brazilian.
    • Brazil
    • mylles_ryuji_14@hotmail.com
    • ryuji17.blogspot.com.br/
Thanks for the support guys.

So there's no real update at the moment. But we're about half way done Makoto's color separation, so I'll continue the progress on her again soon. But in relation to this, I'm not really feelin' her small portrait anymore. In comparison to my other characters, it's not so great and I don't wanna bug my guy again.

So can anyone volunteer their help with drawing another small portrait? or do you know someone I can ask?

The NoZ might help with small portraits.
Re: KojiroBADNESS' WIPS: Makoto Basics Video
#122  August 28, 2012, 01:47:38 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico

I'd take more screenshots of Mai-Ling but take it from me, they really don't do her justice. I'm still looking into making a video with her but I'm still struggling to find a decent recorder that ISN'T Fraps; and Snagit (which I've been using happily for years) is absolute shit in Windows 7. So be patient with me, I should still be able to get around to it this week, early next week.

I skimmed thru the topic but did not see it mentioned, anyway, are her flames separated from the rest of the body (it depends on the ripping method)?
Re: KojiroBADNESS' WIPS: Makoto Basics Video
#123  August 28, 2012, 02:08:03 am
    • Canada
Thanks for the support guys.

So there's no real update at the moment. But we're about half way done Makoto's color separation, so I'll continue the progress on her again soon. But in relation to this, I'm not really feelin' her small portrait anymore. In comparison to my other characters, it's not so great and I don't wanna bug my guy again.

So can anyone volunteer their help with drawing another small portrait? or do you know someone I can ask?

The NoZ might help with small portraits.

Cool. I'll send him a PM. I might ask Seanaltly as well. Hopefully he'll say yes. :P

I'd take more screenshots of Mai-Ling but take it from me, they really don't do her justice. I'm still looking into making a video with her but I'm still struggling to find a decent recorder that ISN'T Fraps; and Snagit (which I've been using happily for years) is absolute shit in Windows 7. So be patient with me, I should still be able to get around to it this week, early next week.

I skimmed thru the topic but did not see it mentioned, anyway, are her flames separated from the rest of the body (it depends on the ripping method)?

I got a good recorder now. But yeah, everything is separated and have their own color scheme on the palette sheet. I ended up having to rip her sprites and the flames separately through Mame myself.
#124  September 14, 2012, 07:20:47 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
#125  September 16, 2012, 07:57:44 am
    • Canada
This is very handy man, just the kind of video I was looking for. I'll need an SF4 video like this too. But awesome find, Gray. Thanks bro!

Speaking of Makoto, we're half way done the color separation now, so I assume they'll be finished sometime next month.
#126  September 16, 2012, 08:12:22 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Roger that, I will be looking for some on her.
#127  September 16, 2012, 08:20:45 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Hey, did you get the batch from last week (0956 - 1101)?  Just want to make sure.
#128  September 16, 2012, 09:17:18 am
    • Canada
Yes I did Senorfro, sorry I haven't replied back. With school started again, I've been fairly busy and exhausted, but I got them now. Thank you very much.
#129  September 16, 2012, 09:46:20 am
That's okay.  School started for me as well, so I haven't been as fast as I wanted to.  I'll send another batch in a few days
#130  November 05, 2012, 03:11:57 am
    • Canada
Hey guys, so good news. 1300 sprites later, Makoto's color separation is now complete thanks to both Senorfro and Drex. They both put in a lot of hard work and the results are looking phenomenal. Also, NoZ also drew another custom portrait a while back and it's BAWS!

Here's the final palette template, it's all locked in. So go crazy!

Official Color Separation

Original

Kung Fu Man

Kung Fu Man 2

Great Saiyaman

Pink/White

With that said, I can finally get things back in motion. Expect some updates soon. :suttrox:
Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 10:02:34 am by KojiroBADNESS
Re: KojiroBADNESS' WIPS: Makoto's (Final) Palette Template added!
#131  November 05, 2012, 03:20:58 am
    • USA
The Official Separated Palette is messed up, the other palettes (Like KFM2 works fine.)
#132  November 05, 2012, 03:40:18 am
    • Canada
Yeah, it keeps rearranging the palette sheet when I save it and I don't know why. I'll put up another one.
#133  November 05, 2012, 03:42:47 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Sounds like a plan, now bring on the bacon. I need a good Christmas gift for this year. :crown:
Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 03:58:45 am by BIG BOSS
#134  November 05, 2012, 03:46:16 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Yeah, it keeps rearranging the palette sheet when I save it and I don't know why. I'll put up another one.
are you editing the size of the image in the image sharing site? Cuz I did that the other day and it messed up the pals.
#135  November 05, 2012, 03:50:33 am
    • Canada
Nah. I was saving it with Paintshop Pro rather than Fighter Factory, and it was reorganizing the sheet for whatever reason, so that was the difference. It's fixed now. :kugoi:

Sounds like plan, now bring on the bacon. I need a good Christmas gift for this year. :crown:

Haha. We'll see what happens. :D
#136  November 06, 2012, 12:23:22 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Now, see, THAT is a good small portrait for Makoto. She's all "You wanna fight me? Come at me, fool!" or something.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#137  November 06, 2012, 04:53:29 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Did 2 Custom palettes.
Polisher and Can't think of a fancy name Purple
#138  November 09, 2012, 12:03:38 pm
Here's a bunch (might fix up the original 7 I submitted a ways back)

Whew*
#139  November 10, 2012, 05:16:22 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Porting my previous Makoto palettes from NHK's.

#140  November 10, 2012, 11:05:19 am
  • Im a Newb
This doesn't even make sense anymore.