YesNoOk

Basara's WIP thread (SFA2 Dan is on the works!!) (Read 872575 times)

Started by Basara Starkiller, October 12, 2010, 08:33:06 PM
Share this topic:
Re: Basara's WIP thread (SFA2 Dan is on the works!!)
#801  April 12, 2022, 08:23:52 AM
  • A.K.A. NED
  • "Videl's Chapter" "2ND PAGE (ENGLISH) on Twitter !

Dan is back!! Yahoo!! :mlol:
OK, all his basics are ready (since basic stuff like 5000s to all punches and kicks), I came back to play SFA2 and now I got a better idea for Dan and his moves, also I got the PSX soundrips of A2 Dan, so I'm gonna add that voice to SND... and replace the stick sounds fom Eagle of course XD I hope to show you a video advance during these days ;)

Oh, and I made 6 extra palettes as a bonus based in some of his various appearances (here in the shots they are from SVC and SFA1 respectively), apart of the 6 palettes he has in A2, so he'll have 12 as I planned ;)

Hype !!!
#802  April 18, 2022, 05:31:30 PM
  • Another clone of Galen Marek
  • You can't control me anymore, Vader!!
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Not a big deal, but I updated my SPvTW chars with bug fixes, and as I say there, maybe this could reignites my SP project I got years ago of make more characters from this game, like Kim Pine (still a WIP) and a big update for Nega Scott (with new supers and other changes). Let's see if works for me, if that's so, you'll be the first ones to know about it here ;)
#803  April 19, 2022, 06:55:50 PM
  • Another clone of Galen Marek
  • You can't control me anymore, Vader!!
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Second preview of my SFA2 Dan
Now it feels like it came from the game, I like that :D now I'm going to make his moves (specials and supers). Also I've to check it out the damage based on this page, not sure if I should do the clsns too (I don't like them)