YesNoOk

STREET FIGHTER III 4th Assault - Future of Fighting (Read 1937776 times)

Started by Mastertkof, January 07, 2017, 12:32:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: SF III SAKURA
#341  January 31, 2021, 02:29:19 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Interesting, I'm not a big fan of these SFD artworks.
It makes all the characters very "cocky" etc. Even some serious ones like Ryu, Guile, Chun Li...

The color is still nice, even if I prefer the regular one.

Good luck with the incoming animations!

sure. i'm not a fan of this kinf of "changes" on personality too
but i like the "art" (shades of cyan, red, and skin seems cool)
the next pack is the blocking animations
first tests:

Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 03:05:17 am by Anderson Masters
#342  February 01, 2021, 01:29:51 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
I'm assuming that these models are gonna have sprites drawn over them sort of what they did with twelve and Elena in SF3. Since these are giving me Tōkidenshō Angel Eyes vibes at the moment.
#343  February 01, 2021, 07:58:56 am
  • I can take'em out with my fists
I for one like how they look as is.
#344  February 02, 2021, 04:39:54 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
I'm assuming that these models are gonna have sprites drawn over them sort of what they did with twelve and Elena in SF3. Since these are giving me Tōkidenshō Angel Eyes vibes at the moment.

on all moves? or on this tests? cause animate in 2d some 3d renders is something cool
this tests moves like 3d

for example. the Run animation is a 3d generated frames of a 2d move

i understand what you said, but about the finished moves, i think we can make it more cool just removing frames and editing others

Colab Cammy

Sakura 2d step done by a friend (a reference of how can it turn if finished)

Sakura is a project of mine. Cammy is a shader that i'm working to a friend that said want to make her
i'm giving only the tools for him and make a stand.

concept by a friend that was helping

Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 07:03:59 am by Anderson Masters
Re: SF3 SAKURA AND CAMMY
#345  February 04, 2021, 03:21:51 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Nobody was gonna do that, you just want the attention so you had to mention it. Kinda sad.
#346  February 04, 2021, 03:43:59 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

on all moves? or on this tests? cause animate in 2d some 3d renders is something cool
this tests moves like 3d

for example. the Run animation is a 3d generated frames of a 2d move

i understand what you said, but about the finished moves, i think we can make it more cool just removing frames and editing others

Colab Cammy

Sakura 2d step done by a friend (a reference of how can it turn if finished)

Sakura is a project of mine. Cammy is a shader that i'm working to a friend that said want to make her
i'm giving only the tools for him and make a stand.

concept by a friend that was helping

SF II Victory anime pals

Nice.
I particularly like the upgrade on Sakura.
Seems like the bface details are directly inspired by Makoto.
I would give her a cuter face, but anyway, it's good.

About Cammy, this is beautiful, but either proportions and Sprite style match what I imagine of SF3 Cammy.

I can't wait to see accurate, well animated attacks of Sakura.
#347  February 04, 2021, 11:33:07 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Nice Nice Nice N-ICE work, man!

But I particularly can not see Cammy's essence with that stand. Maybe it's just me, but her stance is nothing been seen in SF. Sprite proportions are awesome.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#348  February 05, 2021, 02:28:36 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Nobody was gonna do that, you just want the attention so you had to mention it. Kinda sad.
thanks, i think, but... useless things is only useless, i can't improve the project with this kind of dudes, but i had alot of friends and persons who gives awesome and pretty cool and usefull feedback thats improves moves, spriting, ideas, so... i'm keeping posting, but i really don't think in pay atention to anything that i can't use.

Cammy is still in develop of shader, and no will be animated by me. i will only render and adjust the moves, another guy is posing her on MMD and will send me the keyframes and animations.
she had a pretty cool palete with leotard, bikini, open leotard, very open leotard, leotard over bikini, sleeves, fingerless or full gloves, the painting on legs from sf2 and i will work to give her the painting on legs of sf-alpha. that will give almos infinite possibilities of cool pals for her

Nice.

About Cammy, this is beautiful, but either proportions and Sprite style match what I imagine of SF3 Cammy.

this Sakura edits is not a work of mine. is a sugestion of a friend that i keep in mind to finish her, but sakura is still a project of mine, and i will going to finish it if i can

my tries: let me know what you think guys   (i'm really liking the number 2)
in this method i remove the face on fighter factory (face had a own colors on the develop pal, this is easy to turn transparent and edit under)

But I particularly can not see Cammy's essence with that stand. Maybe it's just me, but her stance is nothing been seen in SF. Sprite proportions are awesome.

FeLo! nice to see you paying atention to my board, thank you very much
perhaps you're right, but on this style, wath is important is the shader, pose a stand kayframing sf2, alpha, iv or v is pretty fast, and rendering take about 0,2 seconds by frame, if you want to make a concept, i can animate her over anykind of bones position very fast, but my focus is sakura, i'm developing cammy tool for a friend.

GM Ryu Jab 20 frames (duration)    Sakura 19 frames too (more sprites, but same speed had 1 less frames cause i put 2 sprites with 2 frames aside Ryu had 1 sprite with 5 frames)

MP same logic

Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 05:22:01 am by Anderson Masters
#349  February 05, 2021, 09:03:19 am
I love the work you're doing. I work with 3D too, I appreciate that other people are getting into it as well.

Sakura isn't perfect by any means, but 3D animation is very difficult. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it. Wish I could help more, but I'm not good with MMD. I work in Blender instead. Can't wait to see her finished. :)
#350  February 05, 2021, 04:16:18 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
thanks, i think, but... useless things is only useless, i can't improve the project with this kind of dudes, but i had alot of friends and persons who gives awesome and pretty cool and usefull feedback thats improves moves, spriting, ideas, so... i'm keeping posting, but i really don't think in pay atention to anything that i can't use.

Cammy is still in develop of shader, and no will be animated by me. i will only render and adjust the moves, another guy is posing her on MMD and will send me the keyframes and animations.
she had a pretty cool palete with leotard, bikini, open leotard, very open leotard, leotard over bikini, sleeves, fingerless or full gloves, the painting on legs from sf2 and i will work to give her the painting on legs of sf-alpha. that will give almos infinite possibilities of cool pals for her

Nice.

this Sakura edits is not a work of mine. is a sugestion of a friend that i keep in mind to finish her, but sakura is still a project of mine, and i will going to finish it if i can

my tries: let me know what you think guys   (i'm really liking the number 2)
in this method i remove the face on fighter factory (face had a own colors on the develop pal, this is easy to turn transparent and edit under)

FeLo! nice to see you paying atention to my board, thank you very much
perhaps you're right, but on this style, wath is important is the shader, pose a stand kayframing sf2, alpha, iv or v is pretty fast, and rendering take about 0,2 seconds by frame, if you want to make a concept, i can animate her over anykind of bones position very fast, but my focus is sakura, i'm developing cammy tool for a friend.

GM Ryu Jab 20 frames (duration)    Sakura 19 frames too (more sprites, but same speed had 1 less frames cause i put 2 sprites with 2 frames aside Ryu had 1 sprite with 5 frames)

MP same logic

Yes, Sakura Face 2 is the best to me.
4 is OK as well.

But 2 is still better :)

About animation, I can see some progress.
About MP, pay attention to Sakura back when she outstretches her punch/arm.
It should not stop "moving"
In good animation (for me) you should never have 2 frames with a part of body not moving.
all part of sprite should move at least a bit.

I love Cammy's color.
I'm glad because your design have these elements.
-curvy/strong body
-holster + leg band from SFV
-cammo from SSF2

*Perhaps she's missing socks.
*And ankle area can be a bit thinner
*still need to adapt the stance to Cammy style
#351  February 06, 2021, 06:21:10 pm
Sakura is pretty cool...

cammy is impressive and really sexy with this outfit, i imagine that work requires pacience and a little bit of love too... :)
#352  February 07, 2021, 07:54:23 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Yes, Sakura Face 2 is the best to me.
4 is OK as well.

But 2 is still better :)

About animation, I can see some progress.
About MP, pay attention to Sakura back when she outstretches her punch/arm.
It should not stop "moving"
In good animation (for me) you should never have 2 frames with a part of body not moving.
all part of sprite should move at least a bit.

I love Cammy's color.
I'm glad because your design have these elements.
-curvy/strong body
-holster + leg band from SFV
-cammo from SSF2

*Perhaps she's missing socks.
*And ankle area can be a bit thinner
*still need to adapt the stance to Cammy style

i'll keep it in mind, but do't understand about the back on MP. cause i just mimic Ryu on this
about face... number 2 is really winning at now

Sakura is pretty cool...

cammy is impressive and really sexy with this outfit, i imagine that work requires pacience and a little bit of love too... :)

Sakura is finished(more by time and cause i'm wanting to finish her)
finished talking about shader, not animations, still need alot of work on animations
Cammy is a tool on develop for friend that wants to make her on sf3 style

version 0.9 of cammy

i'm using Cammy as
A proof of AI shading 24 colors with 8~9 shades each
sure with this method i can create a helper that uses all the colors of a mugen palete
without miss or missing anyone of the colors, at least on 90% of the sprite

cammy is now finished, and she is a colab if a friend... don't know if him is gonna finishing it.
but the "art" is still mine... so... if anyone wanna try do bring her to live, is just make the animations on MMD, and send me the motion, and i can render it on the shader.

let's come back to Sakura

separation tests

Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 05:26:27 am by Anderson Masters
#353  February 10, 2021, 03:19:39 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil

first try with the 2D rework method on face only
(some frames is out of axis, and i still don't edit hair and bandana over it)
at a test, its proof that the method will work, and will give me something like Elena original method but with renders aside rotoscopy models

she alone

she aside girls

almost done stand

tonight i will finish the stand

Pixel artist on the staff sugest this first as a base

keep on tests:    first new move beta
almost done stand

Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 01:28:49 am by Anderson Masters
#354  February 13, 2021, 03:59:53 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Joudan Sokutou Geri Beta: (betas is not ready, but is a change of the alphas, still need manual pixelart on everyframe, but works to test animations)

#355  February 13, 2021, 07:23:58 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
I like the design variation with a line on skirt. But more like variant.
Or at least having classic costume possible through palette, without mark of this CS when you choose regular classic costume.

Also, animation of kick neef some work. It seems unnatural.
I reallt suggest to take SF3 Ryu's reference.

also, seems like her foot become very big during kick. strange. When her feet looks correct size in regular stance.
#356  February 14, 2021, 02:38:58 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
I like the design variation with a line on skirt. But more like variant.
Or at least having classic costume possible through palette, without mark of this CS when you choose regular classic costume.

Also, animation of kick neef some work. It seems unnatural.
I reallt suggest to take SF3 Ryu's reference.

also, seems like her foot become very big during kick. strange. When her feet looks correct size in regular stance.

thanks anyway, aside about ryu, i tottally copy him on this keys
Hair decided
i will keep it on mind when finishing this move
about foot this is rotation (perhaps we need to reduce scale only on one axis   X Y Z) when standing you see only X and Y

Panties finished on shader

hair decided
i will use 8 colors on shader, but 4 or 5 on palete
Elena had 10 colors but had no precision and animation fine
Ibuki had only 1 pretty well animated
Makoto had 4
Chun use skin shade on hair (i don't want it)

will try to finish stand today (older and nostalgia)
#357  February 14, 2021, 07:03:39 am
I've just not understood if either cammy and sakura are in 3d or they'll be converted to sprites furthermore...

The concept now looks virtualized or 3d,  what are you planning for the graphics?

it's just curiosity....  i wish luck for you.
#358  February 14, 2021, 09:45:41 am
  • A.K.A. NED
ok for the foot size.
I think it can be scalled on certain animations to look better.

About underwear.
Nice to see some possible CS.
To me, her regular sports bloomer + legs CS is good. The variation of panties is interesting too.
But, I don't think she needs those previous "bitchy" undies you gaves her in the older posts.
But you decide.

about hair, I liked this one more.
But this one is pixel edited, right ?

I can't wait to see more in action.
I hope this project will be completed.
#359  February 14, 2021, 02:08:48 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
I've just not understood if either cammy and sakura are in 3d or they'll be converted to sprites furthermore...

The concept now looks virtualized or 3d,  what are you planning for the graphics?

it's just curiosity....  i wish luck for you.

pixel art over renders, cause is possible, faster, and keep proportions when you want. and alot o parts (legs, hands, skirt, bandana) is good by just rendering

but every single face will be done by hand (look at Elena and you will understand)

ok for the foot size.
I think it can be scalled on certain animations to look better.

About underwear.
Nice to see some possible CS.
To me, her regular sports bloomer + legs CS is good. The variation of panties is interesting too.
But, I don't think she needs those previous "bitchy" undies you gaves her in the older posts.
But you decide.

about hair, I liked this one more.
But this one is pixel edited, right ?

I can't wait to see more in action.
I hope this project will be completed.

sure! this is done by a friend, he use a hair inspired in Makoto, i want it inspired in Elena hair

Stand almost done: (Nostalgia)        i will finish Older Sakura stand today too

Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 02:57:30 pm by Anderson Masters
#360  February 14, 2021, 03:13:14 pm
this is getting super good keep up the awesome work on sakura! i love the improvements!