YesNoOk

STREET FIGHTER III 4th Assault - Future of Fighting (Read 1842284 times)

Started by Mastertkof, January 07, 2017, 12:32:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: SF3 SAKURA AND CAMMY
#361  February 14, 2021, 04:54:39 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Getting good.
Waiting for the actual moves now :)
Hopefully without big foot. ^^
#362  February 15, 2021, 01:23:55 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
this is getting super good keep up the awesome work on sakura! i love the improvements!

Thank you Nexus

OLDER
NOSTALGIA

this is only palete change, same sprites, the palete can reduce the propotion eye/face and the cothes on legs
Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 05:05:17 am by Anderson Masters
#363  February 15, 2021, 01:33:47 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Muito bom trabalho, cara! Awesome work, Anderson!

PS: I forgot to make an attempt to Cammy, but it's mostly what you did, adapting SFV into your style. Purrrrfect!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#364  February 17, 2021, 04:21:36 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Muito bom trabalho, cara! Awesome work, Anderson!

PS: I forgot to make an attempt to Cammy, but it's mostly what you did, adapting SFV into your style. Purrrrfect!!

thanks man! let's try some moves

about cammy the shader is finished, not with me anymore, my focus is on saukura, aside is funny to create shaders

finished all adjusts, starting to rendering betas again

betas is the shader frames that need only pixel art over face and adjust some fails of the shader by hand

first beta (normal stand)

close high kick beta

Udon older Sakura test (sure reproved, but need too test paletes now)

Rendering directions again

Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 04:24:26 am by Mastertkof
#365  February 19, 2021, 01:29:05 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Template released Final version guys
if someone want to help.
she had only 14 paletes on original version   7 for nostalgia and 7 for older,
but perhaps someone use the sprites after i finish to make a char with more pals

don't pay attemption to the face, cause this is beta frames, focus on clothes, skin, possibilities, etc.

#366  February 19, 2021, 04:32:03 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Wow! looks very good!
Beside of the strong clode kick and perhaps her flower kick beeing a bit strange, I can see some progress!

I like this blue/white color.

Good work, I'm glad this project continue.
I'll make some palettes later.
I prefer to wait and see first how are the upcoming animations.

BTW. Did you know that there is an SF3 Twelve character that contain actually an SF3 Sakura inside.
Even as a different DEF file. She use SFA sprites.

But it could be a great base to make SF3 Sakura, then adding another newer moves ! :)
#367  February 20, 2021, 01:32:50 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Wow! looks very good!
Beside of the strong clode kick and perhaps her flower kick beeing a bit strange, I can see some progress!

BTW. Did you know that there is an SF3 Twelve character that contain actually an SF3 Sakura inside.

But it could be a great base to make SF3 Sakura, then adding another newer moves ! :)

thanks, "a bit strange" don't say much, if you can be more specific i can update it

blue/white, red, bigger, shorts, leggings, btw the separation allows alot of tricks for Nostalgia will be bigger and red as on sfv

i searched for this twelve when you said the first time, but i don't find it

about sakura i want to finish her, cause i need to stud more about 2d fighting game animations,

i render her in a super scale, just cause i can :)

Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 04:45:36 pm by Mastertkof
#368  February 20, 2021, 04:32:37 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Wow! looks very good!

thanks, "a bit strange" don't say much, if you can be more specific i can update it

blue/white, red, bigger, shorts, leggings, btw the separation allows alot of tricks for Nostalgia will be bigger and red as on sfv

about sakura i want to finish her, cause i need to stud more about 2d fighting game animations,

Sorry, my english is not precise enough to describe.
To make it simple.
Some of the animations (only some of them) lacks of "dynamism", of "snap effect", "elasticity", need whole body to go in direction.
(Not sure my words will help, but anyway)

About Twelve, I don't have it this computer, but I'm pretty sure it's the version by Rei.

I found it.
It's written "include other chars"
http://gal129.webcrow.jp/mugen/Hosted_Chars/hosted.html
#369  February 20, 2021, 04:54:16 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Wow! looks very good!

To make it simple.
Some of the animations (only some of them) lacks of "dynamism", of "snap effect", "elasticity", need whole body to go in direction.

About Twelve, I don't have it this computer, but I'm pretty sure it's the version by Rei.

I found it.

oh... sure... but betas don't had 2d tricks of animation (this need to be done on 2d step, beta is the 3d step)
at now we're talking about "poses" only. but i think i understand the body movements that you said, somethings seems worse on 3d

time to develop throws
she will had 5
3 normals like Ken
2 command like Oro

Normal throws attemptCommand throws attempt

#370  February 20, 2021, 06:10:25 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Wow! looks very good!

To make it simple.

I found it.

oh... sure... but betas don't had 2d tricks of animation (this need to be done on 2d step, beta is the 3d step)
at now we're talking about "poses" only. but i think i understand the body movements that you said, somethings seems worse on 3d

time to develop throws
she will had 5
3 normals like Ken
2 command like Oro

Great! Yes, I heard animating 3D give different feeling. but anyway.

I like these animations.
What will be her throws ? I'm curious about your choice of throws.
#371  February 20, 2021, 06:43:40 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Wow! looks very good!

To make it simple.

I found it.

time to develop throws
she will had 5
3 normals like Ken
2 command like Oro

Great! Yes, I heard animating 3D give different feeling. but anyway.

I like these animations.
What will be her throws ? I'm curious about your choice of throws.

She evolve like Ryu or more, cause Ryu always as fighting, and she is from school and training Karate Shotokan

on SF3 she is not like a stupid idol (sfv) or a sf alpha strongest (sfiv)

now Sakura is a powerfull Karate user, and her moves will be based on real Karate moves

my idea for throws at now is

Back Throw > Tomoe Nage:
Neutral Throw > Ashi Bari
Front Throw > Seoi Nage

Command 1 > Kani Basami
Command 2 > Morote Gari
#372  February 20, 2021, 07:23:18 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
She evolve like Ryu or more, cause Ryu always as fighting, and she is from school and training Karate Shotokan

now Sakura is a powerfull Karate user, and her moves will be based on real Karate moves

Back Throw > Tomoe Nage:
Front Throw > Seoi Nage

Command 1 > Kani Basami
Command 2 > Morote Gari

Good animation! I like!
I like the idea. Actually her appearance in SFV is OK to me, just that she have very boring animation in SFV. (To me)

Any follow ups after Morote Gari ? perhaps K = "sankaku jime", P = "juji gatame"
#373  February 22, 2021, 03:09:58 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil

Back Throw > Tomoe Nage:
Front Throw > Seoi Nage

Command 1 > Kani Basami
Command 2 > Morote Gari

Good animation! I like!
I like the idea. Actually her appearance in SFV is OK to me, just that she have very boring animation in SFV. (To me)

Any follow ups after Morote Gari ? perhaps K = "sankaku jime", P = "juji gatame"

man, i'm not a codder, and i think this moves need to do animations for every other chars to receive it, so.. at least at now, i'm doing moves based on other chars, so, if Ibuki can throw like that, she too, cause the char had the animations to receive it
nice ideas, but let's develop we can do

Ashi Barai done.

2d staff corrections and tests

Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 03:08:45 pm by Mastertkof
#374  March 01, 2021, 05:08:17 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
Cammy tool finished for her developer
don't know how kind of separation he is going to use, but sure, something more simple, but for the shaders, is better to left than missing

Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 06:16:42 am by Mastertkof
Re: STREET FIGHTER III X
#375  March 01, 2021, 07:15:28 am
that cammy and sakura really fits beside the rest of the girls
#376  March 01, 2021, 09:29:37 am
  • A.K.A. NED
I'm impressed again!
I like the progress ! In this kick, Sakura's head seems to "jump" a bit. Perhaps one pixel adjust would fix it. but OK.

About my ideas of follow ups from "Morote Gari"
Depending on the angle, they can be done without custom get hit sprites.
In REAL BOUT series (ONLY) Blue Mary is from the back when she do juji gatame. and using regular enemy sprites would fit.
and with the required "fall sprites", you can easily find the right position for sankaku damage. but anyway.

(I'll try to make you a mockup)

Basically ashi barai is one of her SFV throws, right ?
Your version lacks just a bit of dynamism.

Keep it up.
Looks very promising.
#377  March 03, 2021, 06:32:05 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
That kick might be your best animation so far!
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack
#378  March 03, 2021, 06:32:32 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
that cammy and sakura really fits beside the rest of the girls

Thanks Nexus, hope we found a cool size and style to fit ingame

I'm impressed again!
I like the progress ! In this kick, Sakura's head seems to "jump" a bit. Perhaps one pixel adjust would fix it. but OK.

About my ideas of follow ups from "Morote Gari"
Depending on the angle, they can be done without custom get hit sprites.
In REAL BOUT series (ONLY) Blue Mary is from the back when she do juji gatame. and using regular enemy sprites would fit.
and with the required "fall sprites", you can easily find the right position for sankaku damage. but anyway.

(I'll try to make you a mockup)

Basically ashi barai is one of her SFV throws, right ?
Your version lacks just a bit of dynamism.

Keep it up.
Looks very promising.

these tests are what the name says "tests"
about complex throws, perhaps be cool. but i still don't had nothing in mind that i can realize, when coding step we can improve it
i will rework throws, but need to develop the base o improve, of course this is hard to animate. but i think will be cool moves at finisheds

Laura is original from SF5, so... i will just create a shader for blender and rip her animations, with some small changes, making some tests
Cammy tool is at now the most powerfull, and is running on MMD, now i want to discovery what i can do only in blender

the scene for cammy will had a secondary light to generate the cool shadows from sf3, and a simple palete with a basic separation
first tests seems to be promissor, but is only a test
and i stretched all the sprites on 2d software, in Sakura and Cammy, i change the model to fit sf3 when standing
but this is like an "error" cause in some moves the style don't fit, cause capcom used a CRT custom grid to sprite pixel art that will be vertical streched by crt monitor, laura process will had this step to fit the style on a 2d way, not a 3d trick

#379  March 03, 2021, 10:32:59 pm
  • SNK is life
Hell yeah, LAURA!! XD She's basically an outline and a face away from being a legit SF sprite. Amazing job man!!!

Finally getting to the important part, translating the 3D character into semi-perfect 2D sprite form (no, not 200 color rips)
#380  March 04, 2021, 10:24:17 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
That kick might be your best animation so far!

Thanks man

Hell yeah, LAURA!! XD She's basically an outline and a face away from being a legit SF sprite. Amazing job man!!!

Finally getting to the important part, translating the 3D character into semi-perfect 2D sprite form (no, not 200 color rips)
thanks man, i think this is alot of more work to finish it, but the essential is lines and face of course

Blender is complex to config, but after configured some girls will be easyest to her creators, finishing Laura e Juri to come back to my sakura

first day working on sfiv juri on blender: progress..