YesNoOk

Cammy Delta Red 2022 UPDATE (Read 159515 times)

Started by Tiger-Boy, February 09, 2022, 03:33:04 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Cammy Delta Red 2022 UPDATE
#121  April 30, 2022, 11:57:24 PM
  • A.K.A. NED
  • "Videl's Chapter" "2ND PAGE (ENGLISH) on Twitter !
I'm not sure for more abs definition..
In SFA style AFAIK there is not so much details in female belly area.
Sure Cammy is muscular, but more than what TigerBoy actually did would be too much. (from my point of view)

Yes, I had a look at this super portrait request.
It was a great choice.
Definitely. This Cammy artwork, even if it's not by Capcom, its is one of the closest modern artwork to what is Cammy in her classic Delta Red design.
Not talking of SFV or SF4.

Perfect choice.
#122  May 01, 2022, 12:14:12 AM
  • "I'm Bal... I'm Veg...*Sigh* Just call me 'Claw'."
I'm not sure for more abs definition..
In SFA style AFAIK there is not so much details in female belly area.
Sure Cammy is muscular, but more than what TigerBoy actually did would be too much. (from my point of view)
I agree. I added the abs details almost 7 years ago, and never received any complaints. I based the abs on the ones on SFA Cammy, so they follow the same art style. Also, there is not much space to add anything without making it look odd. But, perhaps Foobs can show us an alternative.

Yes, I had a look at this super portrait request.
It was a great choice.
Definitely. This Cammy artwork, even if it's not by Capcom, its is one of the closest modern artwork to what is Cammy in her classic Delta Red design.
Not talking of SFV or SF4.
Perfect choice.

I found that image while searching for SF: The Duel, and 'Lycra Cammy'. It's just perfect. No harness.  :bjugoi:

"Remember kids; Curiosity created MUGEN!"
#123  May 01, 2022, 07:30:42 AM
  • Wandering....
The term 'Cammy Censorship' is something I didn't know about. I just thought it looked cool. Besides, the purpose of doing this pelette is not to censor Cammy (Why the heck would I do that?). I do it to show the char's ability to make her legs a different color than the rest of her skin. In fact, she has two palettes like this, one of them being based on her 'Street Fighter V - The TV Series' look:

Interestingly the second one can easily be palette swap to looks closely to the

Kylie Monique version too

A shadaloo cammy color palette would probably work also

There is also a Doll lieutenant that have similarities

Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 07:48:32 AM by The Shakunetsu
#124  May 02, 2022, 09:09:33 PM

Interestingly the second one can easily be palette swap to looks closely to the

Kylie Monique version too
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

A shadaloo cammy color palette would probably work also

There is also a Doll lieutenant that have similarities

Thank you! The one from the movie gives me some ideas. And she already have a Shadaloo version, but needed to be fixed, which I managed to do.

:bjugoi:
#125  May 15, 2022, 09:14:58 PM
Hello again;

Since the last update, I have had a setback. Not only was I very busy at work, but also when I created some palettes, they helped me to notice some errors in the sprites. Most likely caused by the use of MCM for a period of time before using Fighter Factory 3.6. These errors consisted on black spots, along with some discrepancies in the colors of some sprites. So (once again) I had to go back from the start and fix the issues.

At the moment, I have finished revising the sprites up to her intros (I will most likely revisit them in the future). What is left are her attacks, hits, and falls, which consist of half of her sprites. And this is where I have to be more careful, since it is here that most of her original sprites are missing, or have repeated animations. What I once thought of as a simple 'downhill' task, it is most likely a difficult one. I will compare the sprites to the ones from Cammy from POTS, just for reference. So, wish me luck.  :iog: ;)

Also, while fooling around with some sprites, I added a few treats:
-I have added an additional frame to her 'taunt' where she now shows a smile, teasing the other player. It gives Cammy more personality, than to actually be a mindless slave in search to kill her target:

-Using these 'taunt' sprites, I created a new Win Animation: "Smile". She will now place her hands on her hips, blink and smile. I even added a small 'Ha!" sound to the animation:

Here is a new video of Cammy, with her most recent updates:

That is all for now.

Until Next Time!  :bjugoi: