YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 930965 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#361  May 06, 2020, 10:30:05 am
Oh good, an event I can completely ignore.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#362  May 06, 2020, 10:57:47 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

It's gonna be funny to see how they will pull these guys off in this.

There's been alot of complaints about grapplers in this game and they're probably guaranteed to have grabs, including their finishers and w/e. Unless they actually are good I might look into them.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#363  May 07, 2020, 02:05:12 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
The units have been selected and they were exactly as I thought.

~Becky Lynch was a lock the moment this was announce and from the looks of it the only female added.
~The Undertaker, likely a FES unit.  Hope he's PvP viable at least.
~John Cena.  I'm convinced the whole $200+ Ms.Big package was all just to fund his image rights.  Hope he is free like Classic Jin, Ukyo, and Kondo.
~The Rock.  Yes, The Rock.  And it is the current modern era look instead of the Attitude Era.
~Seth Rollins, which is surprising tho he reps the villian side so there's that.
~Kofi Kingston.  This one I had a feeling since Xavier Woods promoted the game on his channel.  I kinda hope Woods and Big E also made it as 45 Cost unit.  We haven't got anyone new since Holiday Choi.

Either Kofi or Becky are gonna be crafted via roulette.

Worth noting that Roman Reigns is not among the pool, mostly due to the current situation he is having with WWE and how he is barely featured in any ads.  Even more absent is The Fiend who is extremely popular in the brand and would've blended well in the KOF-verse.

Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 03:54:44 pm by Kirishima
#364  May 07, 2020, 02:53:56 pm
    • USA
I've always wanted to give this game a try and I guess now would be the time to get into it.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#365  May 07, 2020, 03:03:21 pm
  • SNK is life
#366  May 07, 2020, 04:34:19 pm
If there isn't a moment between The Rock and Angel and how she is infringing on his moves after all these years, why are we even here?
#367  May 07, 2020, 05:09:05 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Man I really hope Becky doesnt have to be crafted...
#368  May 07, 2020, 05:40:49 pm
That'll likely be Kofi Kingston especially if it means decorating the whole menu with New Day stuff.

My predictions for how the banners will be made:  Season 1 will be Seth and Becky representing the current era of WWE, Season 2 wiill be The Rock and The Undertaker representing the Attitude Era, John Cena to be available via rewards in the collab event along with his SP card which means have lots of AP potions, and Kofi via Roulette.

lui

#369  May 08, 2020, 02:35:51 pm
    • USA
~The Undertaker, likely a FES unit.  Hope he's PvP viable at least.

collab units do not directly get FES. previous collab-related FES are actually just KOF tie-ins

for example:

Tekken 7 collab FES was Geese Howard XIV, because of his guest appearance in Tekken 7, however he isn't counted among Tekken 7 characters so his banner could re-run, which it already has in JPN

Samsho collab FES was Nakoruru XIV, as she appeared in KOF XIV, but just like Geese, she isn't counted among collab characters so her banner can also re-run after the collab was done, which it also did in JPN.

If there was an FES for this collab it would most likely be a KOF Wrestler to tie in with it. Maybe a WWE variant of Angel/Clark? NM recently did that with Baseball Vanessa,  as that event was actually a promotion for a IRL Taiwanese Baseball Team.

Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 02:51:43 pm by lui
#370  May 08, 2020, 03:36:04 pm
    • Greece
Tizoc(king of dinos) would be a great kof character that would match with the event.
#371  May 08, 2020, 04:13:45 pm
Tekken 7 collab FES was Geese Howard XIV, because of his guest appearance in Tekken 7, however he isn't counted among Tekken 7 characters so his banner could re-run, which it already has in JPN
He's available in the Kaya banner. Nako isn't, though.
Tizoc(king of dinos) would be a great kof character that would match with the event.
Tizoc's model was datamined, along with other KoF XI and XIII characters. Dunno if that means anything for this event.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#372  May 08, 2020, 04:41:21 pm
Tizoc would make a lot of sense as K.O.D.  Tho I feel like we are gonna get XIV Rock Howard because of the pun with Dwayne Johnson, probably not intentional.  Wasn't his banner image datamined for Global too?
#373  May 08, 2020, 11:02:14 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Man I curious about this WWE event, about the FES character maybe is Tizoc or his KOD persona or Raiden (??) oh do you guys think Hinako could count as a Grappler?

Another question, I don't know which character I should pick among Omega Rugal and the Orochi versions of New Faces, Leona and Iori. What you guys recommend? I already have Orochi Shermie.
#374  May 08, 2020, 11:21:41 pm
Omega Rugal hands down especially for League Mode.  Tho if you have Geese XIV, then Orochi Iori. 

lui

#375  May 09, 2020, 03:30:04 pm
    • USA
Another question, I don't know which character I should pick among Omega Rugal and the Orochi versions of New Faces, Leona and Iori. What you guys recommend? I already have Orochi Shermie.

Omega Rugal or Orochi Iori are fine.

Omega Rugal is 100 percent amazing for PvP but he's not that great for PvE

Orochi Iori is okay for PvP but is by far one of the best PvE characters overall and has a leadership that affects 60 percent of the roster

So just think about your priorities and which mode you want to invest in.
#376  May 10, 2020, 05:53:23 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
oh nice, thanks guys! I guess I'll choose Orochi Iori then.

I was wondering why they give 40 boxes with 5 affinity itens instead of 20 boxes of 10 itens. You would spend half the time opening those boxes xD
#377  May 10, 2020, 08:56:29 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Do we know when the collab is happening?
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.

lui

#378  May 10, 2020, 09:12:29 pm
    • USA
14th I believe
#379  May 10, 2020, 09:15:42 pm
    • Argentina
it is good orochi leona? won her for completing the bar and they give you a random character between the orochis and goentiz,  I will not enter in 15 days because apparently you can choice between omega rugal, goenitz and mukai and the collaboration with the WWE does not attract much attention
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

lui

#380  May 10, 2020, 09:20:41 pm
    • USA
Orochi Leona is a very decent character overall. Her main strength is that when she has 2 skill cooldown reduction cards, she has the lowest cooldown time for all her skills in the game and can basically spam skills. Skill 1 breaks guard so it's pretty good for a rushdown-oriented player.

Her weakness essentially is that she has only 1 defensive option in the form of Super Armor in skill 1 and can easily be killed if not careful, as her DEF is slightly lower than most FES. Her Skill 3 is her worst tool overall, as it cannot guard break and is pretty easy to whiff with if you are a bit further from the opponent. Better to rely on Skill 1 and Skill 2 for constant pressure. She's better for PvP than PvE but she does decently in both. Her normal string attacks are also a bit lacking overall.

BTW if you are not logging in for 15 days for the FES selector, do NOT choose Mukai. Mukai has been made outdated overall by all the buffs that have come out for most FES and is essentially outdated by both Goenitz and Omega Rugal, who were previously two of the worst. Mukai is not that great for most PvE content and is a niche character at best for PvP right now since it's pretty easy to deal with his petrify nowdays. Omega Rugal and Goenitz, on the other hand, are among the best FES now.

IMO I would go for Goenitz over Omega Rugal in that selector. He is amazing now for both PvE and PvP, and is a must-have for Epic Quest and Time Attack. They're both pretty good though so it's just up to preference at that point.
Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 09:28:43 pm by lui