YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 931498 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#661  December 30, 2020, 08:28:49 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Hey remember this?

I feel like the 7K Imprint Stones are just them testing the waters for more character/series specific stones later down the line and making others pay up for Imprint Unpairing kits to pass already leveled up Stones to other units.
Because it worked too well with 7K, we are getting varients for the bosses.  This time, they are given for free the moment you awaken them assuming if you were lucky and/or insane with their pulling their multis.
Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 08:55:37 pm by Kirishima
#662  December 31, 2020, 09:53:34 am
Huh. Turns out the free Lady selector is actually only for BRAIN, Maxima, or Kim. You can't get, say, Boss Mama or LOZero with it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

lui

#663  January 01, 2021, 01:11:43 pm
    • USA
#664  January 01, 2021, 05:16:37 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
#665  January 01, 2021, 05:38:41 pm
.....and that's just at Awakening Lv.1.

I also realized that B.Jenet, Daimon, and recently Athena now have FES class and yet the highly demanded FES Mai is slowly becoming an afterthought.
Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 05:48:26 pm by Kirishima
#666  January 01, 2021, 09:32:01 pm
wow...
I don't except something balanced from such a game.
Guys, seriously, this isn't a fighting game with the usual 1v1 balance.
This is nothing new. There's already a lot of characters who can do things like that, why is anyone acting surprised.
The only thing new with this Rugal is that he can do all that at a much lower level than everyone else, but lower level doesn't mean anything in this game, because there's already a lot of people with a lot of characters at max level, and they can all do that. All it means is that he'll be able to kill giant bosses faster, this has zero consequence on the meta. PvP is long past that kind of achievement.
Characters that disrupt the meta are those with new mechanics that can't be countered, characters that nullify your actions, or characters that just decide that they can't get hit at all at any time they want. With a game that uses cooldown on skills, that's the ones that are annoying. High damage dealers only matter in PvE against giant bosses that just inflate their HP for arbitrary difficulty.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 09:36:15 pm by Byakko
#667  January 06, 2021, 04:20:11 am
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/39343

Next event is a New Year's theme that grants extra points for every New Year's Fighters used.  Also new Relay boss, Rice cake dungeons, and free rubies every check in.

'00 Athena will be the next Roulette feature and while she has been released a while back with FES Daimon, you can now craft her souls for her unit for free.
#668  January 11, 2021, 06:26:59 pm
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/60/39775

New updates coming that will bring a new difficulty to Guild Raid.  Orochi '97 and Orochi Leona will be getting some buffs along the way.

Advent dungeons will likely be merged into one sole dungeon rather than 3 separate ones as it is now (these are the ones that allow you to craft Sakura Athena, Halloween Yashiro, Underworld Yamazaki, and Sentai Ralf/Clark).
#669  January 11, 2021, 06:31:30 pm
#670  January 20, 2021, 09:43:53 pm
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/13/40260

To prep ourselves for the big February event and to give us something to do during this drought, couple of new events will start tomorrow that includes free summon tokens and rubies at large numbers, a bingo card rewarding more goodies including unpair kits for Imprint Stones, and finally a new Super Mission that rewards special Imprint Stones.

Currently Kasumi '00 is out and can be gained for free via roulette and World Drop is back for all dungeons.

Also, Orochi Leona is the best shock unit thanks to her buffs hah
#671  January 22, 2021, 10:36:48 pm
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/54/40379
Next to the regular Rugal guild raid, comes an event raid, with Lady Chang. Also teasing again the extra difficulty tier for Rugal.

I'm just waiting for them to release gold imprint stones that aren't just for burn. I don't understand why every single raid mode gives silver stones for all pairs of elements, but burn is the only element for gold (and there's something that gives gold bleed but I can't remember which mode it is). It's so bad I stopped going for the max reward on expert for Rugal and just getting 4 tier 5 boxes (expert x2 and hard x2) because I need more shock stones, even if they're silver. Even the immortal bosses I stop before 380M damage to get the silver chest. It's not like I have the hammers to upgrade them all to lv10 anyway (that decision would easily go the other way if it was remotely doable to upgrade several dozens of stones to lv10).
Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 10:45:13 pm by Byakko
#672  January 28, 2021, 03:34:41 am

So for some reason, the next FES to arrive in the upcoming Valentine update will be Elizabeth XI, who for some reason does not have her own 3PG despite her Seasonal counterpart being out for years.

Would recommend holding out your rubies for Athena XIII.  There are also free Summon tokens as part of a new login bonus.

Also, FES Idol Kula is the next to be featured in Roulette.  Best Kula and one of the best freeze units out there.

Edit:  The new Omega Rugal difficulty in raids has started and cleverly the way to beat this thing is with a new status infliction called "starlight". Elizabeth XI is the first to have this as well as the yet-to-be-released Athena XIII.

Spoiler: datamine news (click to see content)
Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 06:20:37 pm by Kirishima
#673  January 31, 2021, 01:30:15 am
3PG for Orochi Iori
Fucking finally. The leak also points to a new Mai with a new card (Kagero no Mai).
Mian is starlight damage because of course ?? and yellow attack for 3 strong yellows in a row (counting O Iori's third comeback along with Athena). I just want one more purple.

edit
Wow O Iori's option card gives him a chance for darkness damage on a skill, and O Leona's option card increases her shock damage. They're getting serious.
Uh, wait, O Iori is just one time damage, not dot, not useful for raid. Hm.
Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 05:10:47 pm by Byakko
#674  February 08, 2021, 03:25:51 pm
Uh, wait, O Iori is just one time damage, not dot, not useful for raid. Hm.
It has its niche against raids and dungeon bosses that get debuffed with just Darkness aliment.  O. Iori just needs Power Charge Options and Stones to make use of it.

Speaking of Options, more 6* Option Cards arrived and they are based on the '96 Boss Team and Rugal and Saisyu.  However, they are only made from combining or gained via extremely low chance in Card Dungeons.  Their gimmick is providing buffs based on the Unit's color and each has a CD -1 sec buff.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/60/41349

So, uh, it looks like live Co-op might be a thing after all if these notes are anything to go by.  Can't wait to smite grunts in 10fps combat.

Many Contenders have voiced the opinion that they would like a game mode where multiple players can play in real-time together.
I'm curious as to where the demand for this is mostly heard because this has never been brought up at least here in Global.

Also 2001 story is on the way but unsure if this is gonna arrive after the current Valentine's event (and they missed the chance to add in B. Jenet and Elizabeth as Valentine options like come on) since there is a planned collab happening this month.
#675  February 10, 2021, 02:21:45 am

Edit: Should work

So is Athena XIII cancelled permanently because they can't get the artstyle right or what

Please tell me that's not getting reworked into the next BS unit
Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 01:20:22 pm by Kirishima
#676  February 10, 2021, 10:43:18 am
Video is private
Thanks
Yeah, a lot of usual underdogs look WAY more interesting here, to use and to look at, than in actual KoF. In Mian's case it's cheating because of the art style difference (her special effects are some strange foggy rainbow flow in XIV, looks way better here)
||
V
Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 10:29:19 pm by Byakko
#677  February 10, 2021, 10:18:35 pm
  • SNK is life
Why does Mian look so good?! ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ
#678  February 18, 2021, 04:59:00 am
In a questionable attempt to give us something to do as we approach the final week of this drought, the new FES Set featuring Serena has been released which is an indication that they want you spend rubies before the collab hits soon.  Anyways, the cards' purpose is to give you an edge in raids with a huge boost in Attack and Power Gauge upon tagging.

That is literally it.

:hanged:
#679  February 23, 2021, 02:32:36 pm
Spoiler: Korean livestream brief recap.  Also the information will be shown again in the Twitch stream later tonight (click to see content)
#680  February 23, 2021, 07:20:20 pm
a fancier alternative to Boss Syndrome but for protagonists.
And nobody saw that coming lol.
I'm just curious about characters that are already op like Mr Karate. Will they just stay there a FES being as strong as the boss syndrome and the new one ? Goenitz and Lady Zero are already close enough to the Boss syndromes, I don't know how far the powercreep can go.
Happy about the buffed chars and other than that I'm just waiting for epic quest 2 and a 3PG for Igniz.
Saw the two new units... Super lame. Especially the new cards. I'll stick to the existing 3PG for both of them. ... They don't even look like they got that much of a buff compared to the two Boss syndromes, what even is the point. Is just for the special signature core effect ? It keeps getting lamer.
Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 07:35:39 pm by Byakko