YesNoOk

Re-Release 1.1 SLOGRA, GAIBON & BEELZEBUB from Castlevania SOTN by OMEGAPSYCHO (Read 5066 times)

Started by OMEGAPSYCHO, June 22, 2013, 03:01:03 am
Share this topic:
Re-Release 1.1 SLOGRA, GAIBON & BEELZEBUB from Castlevania SOTN by OMEGAPSYCHO
#1  June 22, 2013, 03:01:03 am
  • Haz lo que te gusta para que te guste lo que haces
    • Mexico
    • www.omegapsycho.webs.com
It's Friday, (:bison:) that means it's time to share another creation with everyone. This time is a re-release of a boss that i upload this same year but now operates under Mugen 1.1 and is: Alchemy / Necromancy Lab. Bosses (SLOGRA, GAIBON & BEELZEBUB) from Castlevania Symphony Of The Night.
The gameplay remains identical to that I built in Winmugen. But it have some changes that improve the difficulty and takes less time to defeat the bosses.
The platforms is enabled by default, but, you can disable them from the "CONFIG" file included in the main folder.  :yes:
This is the list of changes:

*.-Include instalation file (only COPY the main line in the select.def file, is not necessary CUT FOLDERS or FILES).
*.- Now this char was programmed under MUGEN 1.1 engine.
*.- Include NEW remade Stage for Mugen 1.1 ( Dosn't work in Mugen 1.0 & Winmugen)
*.- Include BGMusic integrated for each round but you can OFF in the "CONFIG" file and use BGM in the stage.
*.- Fixed: no sound to touch "Stage Clear Sphere".
*.- Fixed: hitdef for "Stage Clear Sphere". (Some chars were not able to touch it).
*.- Fixed some Hitboxes.
*.- The "secret platform" is more easy to find.
*.- Fixed bug "walk in air" from platforms.
*.- Fixed bug and stuck in take food.
*.- Fixed damage taken. (Now take real damage; no more by number of hits).  :innocent:
*.- Realign all helpers in the stage (platforms, items, etc.).

Thats all for now. I appreciate your comments, I read each and every one. Thank you very much.  :blush:
See you the next Friday and HAPPY GAMING! ;)

http://omegapsycho.webs.com/
Re: Re-Release 1.1 SLOGRA, GAIBON & BEELZEBUB from Castlevania SOTN by OMEGAPSYCHO
#2  June 22, 2013, 03:41:35 am
  • A rapadura é doce mas não é mole não
    • Israel
Looks llike another great work! Thank you! Testing now.

by the way.. I saw one of your wips is Don Ramon!!???   :haw:

Amazing!! Are you going to gie him original moves or he will play like street chaves?

Thanks!
Re: Re-Release 1.1 SLOGRA, GAIBON & BEELZEBUB from Castlevania SOTN by OMEGAPSYCHO
#3  June 22, 2013, 04:42:12 am
  • You deserve respect and justice, so we demand it!
    • USA
This was such a good idea. I loved how you took advantage of the new features that 1.1 provides.
LOL I would love to just be Alucard to feel like as If Im actually playing the game.  :P haha I will surely test.
YouTube | Google

Spoiler: You want to know what really pisses me off? (click to see content)
#4  June 22, 2013, 04:51:53 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
This is why I don't play any of the recent Castlevania games. All their bosses and atmosphere are just plain creepy as hell. This boss just proves how creepy their games are.

Nice work though. Except that characters that have the 'standing on air' fix won't work on platform type stages. Not to mention the random CLSN1 hit boxes that supposedly make characters fall down from the platforms, it may not work on mini/pocket characters who are small enough.

Nice job as usual. :)

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#5  June 22, 2013, 05:04:16 am
    • Mexico
Looks llike another great work! Thank you! Testing now.

by the way.. I saw one of your wips is Don Ramon!!???   :haw:

Amazing!! Are you going to gie him original moves or he will play like street chaves?

Thanks!
I'll give original moves and original voices from the mexican tv show. I really don't like the version of "Street Chavez" with Robert Garcia's movements.  :inquisitive:
In fact, this will be my first "Joke character", although only will have humor for those who know the original show tv.  :P

Posted: June 22, 2013, 05:09:58 am
This is why I don't play any of the recent Castlevania games. All their bosses and atmosphere are just plain creepy as hell. This boss just proves how creepy their games are.
Nice work though. Except that characters that have the 'standing on air' fix won't work on platform type stages. Not to mention the random CLSN1 hit boxes that supposedly make characters fall down from the platforms, it may not work on mini/pocket characters who are small enough.

Nice job as usual. :)
Yes...  :embarrassed2: not all the characters are compatible with this feature, but, is not necessary use the platforms for beat the boss; that is the reason why I put an option to disable them. But more than one person will agree that it can be fun to use them.  ;D
#6  June 23, 2013, 01:48:26 am
    • erikman04@yahoo.com
Omegapsycho, i have encountered a glitch in which when you jump on the custom made platforms that come with the stage, results are always different depending on the character, for example POTS characters glitch in one place which can only be stopped by getting hit, adam amundson warps straight down like the gravity just had a spaz-out, and then there are some characters which work on all platforms but the top, (roomi), could you do me a favor and fix this omegapsycho
#7  June 23, 2013, 02:39:28 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Yes...  :embarrassed2: not all the characters are compatible with this feature, but, is not necessary use the platforms for beat the boss; that is the reason why I put an option to disable them. But more than one person will agree that it can be fun to use them.  ;D

-_-
#8  June 23, 2013, 05:46:54 am
    • erikman04@yahoo.com
Anyways, when will you re-release cyber-skeleton
#9  June 23, 2013, 06:39:40 am
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
Oye brother, esta perfecto este escenario, es bueno ver a creadores mexicanos con trabajos tan buenos y originales como este. Saludos!!!
„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„¨"°º¤ø„¸ ♫♪∑☪ Eternal Legend ☪∑♪♫ ¸„ø¤º°"¨„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„
#10  June 24, 2013, 12:21:56 am
    • Mexico
#11  June 24, 2013, 02:44:26 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
That is the nastiest Boss i've ever seen, Blaghhh. I like how you used SF1 Ryu to defeat him showing it"s possible to destroy this boss with a fighter that has a low jump arc. Your doing a great Job Omega and am looking forward to your other creations.
#12  June 25, 2013, 12:01:26 am
    • tusulan@googlemail.com
The Castlevania Bosses are simply great, especially this one.   :)
The (custom) platforms are really useless but, like you said, it's funny to use them. ;D

You was the reason for my interests in MUGEN because of the Demon's Crest Bosses.  :)
( I am a great fan of the Ghouls n' Ghosts / Demon's Crest - Series and was impressed
of your really good work. )

All I would say is: Thank you and keep up your good work ! You are the king of Mugen-Bosses.  :crown:

I appreciate your comments, I read each and every one. Thank you very much.  :blush:

Do you read your personal messages (PN) and/or E-Mails too, or am I in the spam category ? ;D
#13  June 28, 2013, 12:21:12 am
    • Mexico
The Castlevania Bosses are simply great, especially this one.   :)
The (custom) platforms are really useless but, like you said, it's funny to use them. ;D

You was the reason for my interests in MUGEN because of the Demon's Crest Bosses.  :)
( I am a great fan of the Ghouls n' Ghosts / Demon's Crest - Series and was impressed
of your really good work. )

All I would say is: Thank you and keep up your good work ! You are the king of Mugen-Bosses.  :crown:

I appreciate your comments, I read each and every one. Thank you very much.  :blush:

Do you read your personal messages (PN) and/or E-Mails too, or am I in the spam category ? ;D

Thanks for your comment, I'm glad there are people who like what I do.  ;D
I try to read all the comments, and if possible answer them because when I upload some new character I get dozens of mails and sometimes i can't answer all, but, in this kind of places like this forum, i can respond to some of those who have written to me and suggested things.
Thank you very much to all. Ill keep working. ;)