YesNoOk

DragonBall Final Shinbutoden v1.0 (Read 7267 times)

Started by grabisoft, March 06, 2016, 05:36:20 pm
Share this topic:
DragonBall Final Shinbutoden v1.0
#1  March 06, 2016, 05:36:20 pm
    • Argentina
    • eze_vin@hotmail.com
    • www.grabisoftnet.com
Hi everybody, after a lot of work, balancing, polishing bugs and stuff alike im finally able to proudly present to the world my dragon ball themed mugen.

I tried to make a game in the dragon ball universe situated between the buu saga and dragon ball GT.
My favourite dragon ball game of all time is shin butouden for the sega saturn.
I will have to thank all the character and stages creators for their amazing work.
Here i will leave a couple of screenshots and the download link if you are interested.

16 chars, 16 stages each with their own music. All the soundtrack is from Dragon Ball Legends and Shin Butouden for Sega Saturn.

A little gameplay video:

Screenshots:

download link http://no link shorteners allowed1Rygfyt
The password is grabisoftnet.com
Re: DragonBall Final Shinbutoden v1.0
#2  March 07, 2016, 01:48:05 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
Quick question. Did you make all of the characters, stages and screenpack yourself or are they edited from other creators?
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#3  March 07, 2016, 01:56:50 am
    • Argentina
    • eze_vin@hotmail.com
    • www.grabisoftnet.com
Not trying to be rude or anything but you should read what i wrote. Or watch my video. I clearly thank all the characters and stage rippers for their work. The intro and the screenpack menu is entirely made by me. And a lot of characters have been modified heavily by me also. Forceing me to rip from 0 some characters because the originals were lacking sprites animations and had several errors in sprites coordinate locations. Color palets were also fucked up in certain cases. But i dont blame them.
#4  March 07, 2016, 02:01:48 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
This is in the wrong forum then. So I'll be moving it appropriately.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.