YesNoOk

DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 ULTIMATE PREVIEW/UPDATE/ TRAILER! (Read 103024 times)

Started by Shin DANZEY, July 05, 2017, 09:57:55 am
Share this topic:
Re: DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 ULTIMATE PREVIEW/UPDATE/ TRAILER!
#41  February 10, 2022, 04:07:01 pm
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
#42  April 14, 2023, 04:01:29 pm
    • France

Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 12:56:52 pm by Shin DANZEY
#43  January 19, 2024, 05:29:44 pm
    • France

Exciting News for Danzey Legendary Tournament - Mugen 1.1 Compatibility Patch Released!

Dear mugen Community,

I am thrilled to share some fantastic news with all the dedicated Mugen enthusiasts out there! After countless hours of passionate work, I am excited to announce the release of a groundbreaking patch for Danzey Legendary Tournament. This patch with danzey selector, integrated through the Mugen hook by Emaccer, brings compatibility with Mugen 1.1, unlocking a whole new dimension of possibilities for our beloved Mugen universe.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to Emaccer, who graciously guided me in addressing the Mugen 1.1 compatibility issue. With this patch, players can now seamlessly launch the software with Mugen 1.1, enhancing their gaming experience and allowing them to delve deeper into the vast Mugen universe.

This endeavor also marks a significant milestone for me as it represents my final contribution to the software, with a few exceptions. I've poured my heart and soul into this project as a Mugen fan, driven solely by the love for the game and the community. While I did not set out with the intention of financial gain, the journey has been incredibly rewarding, and I am proud to present this final contribution to you.

I am confident that the community will recognize the value of this patch, appreciating the countless hours spent refining and perfecting it. Your support and patience have been invaluable throughout this journey, and for that, I am truly grateful.

As this chapter comes to a close, I want to extend my deepest thanks to each member of the Danzey Legendary Tournament community. It has been a pleasure to contribute to the Mugen world alongside such passionate and dedicated individuals.

I look forward to seeing you all in the Mugen arena, and who knows, our paths may cross again in the future.

Thank you for being part of this incredible journey.

Warm regards,

RELEASE TOPIC AND DOWNLOAD LINK

Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 05:34:09 pm by Shin DANZEY