YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1543282 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2081  December 29, 2017, 09:47:47 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Nobody is gonna roll for male Corrin (I like him though). If there is a new banner, he might end up sharing with Sakura.
#2082  December 29, 2017, 09:49:12 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Is anyone getting that legendary hero to appear? Because it's hard for me to even get green orbs to appear, let alone the chance for her to spawn that isn't an old unit....

8% really feels like nothing...not helping that my dumbass thought she was a blue and thus accidentally pulled Fjorm...shit.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2083  December 29, 2017, 02:36:34 pm
Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 02:39:40 pm by Titiln
#2084  December 29, 2017, 06:48:27 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Is anyone getting that legendary hero to appear? Because it's hard for me to even get green orbs to appear, let alone the chance for her to spawn that isn't an old unit....

8% really feels like nothing...not helping that my dumbass thought she was a blue and thus accidentally pulled Fjorm...shit.

She's the only 5 star hero i seem to be able to roll on this banner got her twice already.
#2085  December 31, 2017, 10:58:40 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I was able to pull 3 Airzuras, New Years Takumi, New Years Camilla, Boey, Ike, and a Mia with 140 orbs I saved up.

Also Christmas vs New Years voting gauntlet starts tomorrow.

NY Takumi vs Ryoma (replaces NY MCorrin)
NY Camilla vs NY Azura
C Tharja vs C Chrom
C Lissa vs C MRobin

IS is throwing a crap ton of events at us at once...
Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 11:44:59 am by Magical Amber
#2086  December 31, 2017, 03:54:29 pm
i got nothing
#2087  December 31, 2017, 04:28:26 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I didn't get anything either. I will just stockpile orbs until near the end of the banner.
#2088  January 02, 2018, 01:45:10 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
The anniversary is coming up so Im saving my orbs. I havent been playing much though

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#2089  January 02, 2018, 01:53:11 pm
Didn't get shit either (I was only hoping to get Innes or the new sister). Haven't rolled on the NY banner yet, not sure if I'll bother.
I only picked up the Heavy Blade seal (upgraded to 3 instantly) but other than that there's nothing to do (beside the lv5/15 quests to get orbs and roll to get nothing). I even forgot to do arena and arena assault last week...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 02:00:26 pm by Byakko
#2090  January 02, 2018, 07:21:03 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I got Azura but I think i'll just save my orbs for the inevitable Anniversary banner. I caved and got a $10 play card and summoned her so yeah, I did try my damnest to get Fjorm's sister but I did get Three Amelias instead so there's that as well. I know that feel Byakko, I had to get my bearings back to get a good score in both modes. Azura can now sing in the air and on the ground now, what's next is a armored dancer/singer maybe?
#2091  January 02, 2018, 08:19:19 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I rolled the sister with 9 hours left on the banner and I got Azura when I came back in with orbs after the free roll

So I've blown all my luck for a while
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#2092  January 04, 2018, 08:18:17 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Yay, Rhajat is back on a banner and was able to pull 2 of them with the 79 orbs I got from all the New Years bonuses and completing Tempest Trials. Fed one of them immediately to legal Tiki for Distant Def. I’m going to make the other Rhajat use a Gronnowl build and make use of that Boey I pulled earlier.
#2093  January 04, 2018, 09:21:33 pm
nobody here has said a lot about the vg and the raven lucius bhb went completely unmentioned

very exciting content intsyzzzzzzzzzzzz
#2094  January 05, 2018, 05:50:48 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Cause I constantly get BS like this while I was on Team Santa Chrom:

Christmas Lissa vs New Years Azura in the finals. I'm surprised Lissa actually did it, now at least it won't be a flat out curb stomp from Tharja...
#2095  January 07, 2018, 05:09:40 am
Lol Flyzura jumped by 15 billion points in the last hour because of the final modifier (and won).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2096  January 07, 2018, 05:39:25 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
This voting gauntlet is just a massive farce. But hell, we need feathers.
#2097  January 07, 2018, 05:48:04 am
I have 100,000 feathers that I'm not using much. I use a few from time to time to get a 3* to 4* for a +10 merge, and once in a while I use 20k to get a 5* weapon to give to a 4*+10, but that's it, whatever I use is usually refilled really fast. I have a few units with a rating at 199~203 with the refining system, which is the real hot thing at the moment - even Saizo can be real nice with his "-6 on every stat" weapon. It's too bad that it takes so long to upgrade just one weapon (I have a Sheena that could get to a rating of 212 but she's low on my priority list).
#2098  January 07, 2018, 06:33:53 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Despite being on team New York Azura, I barely participated in the VG. I still have hundreds of flags lying around.

Aside from training Rhajat I've haven't been playing the game too much due to the content drought. At this point I'm just waiting for the 1 year anniversary event.
#2099  January 08, 2018, 07:28:20 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
It's sad really, cause I play Tempest, special, and story maps nowadays. I feel the content drought as well, being a f2p person.
#2100  January 08, 2018, 11:58:52 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
After over 2 months of staying in Tier 20, I'm finally getting demoted back down to Tier 19. Game has been pretty boring which made me not care about Arena as of late. Just basically winged it and got my 4k+ points for the week and called it a day.