YesNoOk

Perfect Cell MVC (Read 2756 times)

Started by VBISON, May 24, 2020, 02:41:57 pm
Share this topic:
Perfect Cell MVC
#1  May 24, 2020, 02:41:57 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - vincent041481@hotmail.com
    • https://www.facebook.com/VBISON/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel&eid=ARBzVldEx-q6-2yc16ueLiJUkmtjqXwSZYyfnt0H5dJeh_A1HFKx2W-takosBLy9-CFi9hH5MZi_KdGO
Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 04:50:57 pm by VBISON
Re: Perfect Cell MVC
#2  May 24, 2020, 03:36:10 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
You have 24 hours to change that link (to 10AM EST Monday) to something that's not wordfiltered or I'm dumping this thread and all reposts with the worfiltered site.

The clock is ticking.
#3  May 24, 2020, 03:50:56 pm
    • Venezuela
    • https://www.facebook.com/VBISON/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel&eid=ARBzVldEx-q6-2yc16ueLiJUkmtjqXwSZYyfnt0H5dJeh_A1HFKx2W-takosBLy9-CFi9hH5MZi_KdGO
You have 24 hours to change that link (to 10AM EST Monday) to something that's not wordfiltered or I'm dumping this thread and all reposts with the worfiltered site.

The clock is ticking.

Jesus! what was that all about!? and what's wordfiltered?
Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 03:54:31 pm by VBISON
#4  May 24, 2020, 03:52:36 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Archive is blacklisted for various reasons, including putting other peoples' content behind ad referrals, rancid attitude from the site owner and community, and more. I won't be dumping this though as you've changed the link.
#5  May 24, 2020, 04:10:33 pm
    • Venezuela
Archive is blacklisted for various reasons, including putting other peoples' content behind ad referrals, rancid attitude from the site owner and community, and more. I won't be dumping this though as you've changed the link.

blacklisted? im sorry i don't understand what you mean my apologies if i offend you in any way and rancid attitude? im just asking i just don't understand what i did wrong can you please explain to me so wont make the same mistake again. i don't want to create problem, if you want me to i will take it down
#6  May 24, 2020, 04:14:02 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
It's at this point I'm going to have to nick this as it's getting offtopic.

Pretty much look up any previous discussion regarding the site and it'll explain it.
#7  May 24, 2020, 04:14:25 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India

blacklisted? im sorry i don't understand what you mean my apologies if i offend you in any way and rancid attitude? im just asking i just don't understand what i did wrong can you please explain to me so wont make the same mistake again. i don't want to create problem, if you want me to i will take it down

Relax fella. He's telling you not to use MujinArchive cuz people at that site have a rancid attitude, not you.
He's pretty overpowered though and why has his power been set to 7000 and defence to 200? His beams are misaligned as well.
Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 04:19:44 pm by YugaCurry
#8  May 24, 2020, 04:15:31 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
You posted a link to the MUGEN ARCHIVE, which is blacklisted (as in, not permitted) as per the reasons he specified. He's not referring to you, don't worry, plus you fixed it so all's good.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#9  May 24, 2020, 04:18:56 pm
    • Venezuela

You posted a link to the MUGEN ARCHIVE, which is blacklisted (as in, not permitted) as per the reasons he specified. He's not referring to you, don't worry, plus you fixed it so all's good.

Oh ok no problem! he could just say so..... but got it! hmm is not blacklisted? right?.... just asking please don't kill me
#10  May 24, 2020, 06:03:43 pm
    • Canada
He's not saying that you have a bad attitude. He is talking about the administrators of mugen a.r.c.h.i.v.e.

Links to that site are not allowed due to a number of reasons. Content stealing, members of that website briganding other forums, attacking other mugen sites with DDOS attacks, pro-actively banning people from MFG and Mugen-free-for-all from their website, and just shitty toxic behavior in general. That's why all links to that website are banned, and its name is blocked by a content filter.

Any time this is brought up we also get a new wave of bots and alt-accounts harassing people on the forum.
#11  May 24, 2020, 06:10:30 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Hmmm, looks interesting. I'll check this out.
I'll resume to you about Mugen Crapchive in a simple way but via private message ok.
#12  May 24, 2020, 06:39:43 pm
    • Venezuela
#13  May 25, 2020, 02:40:52 pm
the archieve bans anyone who are affiliated with other sites , and force people to upload or be active in their site or you will get ip ban.
#14  May 25, 2020, 02:50:06 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
This is fairly offtopic guys, come on