• Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Re: Kuando
#2  February 16, 2020, 08:55:26 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Before I get to feedback, I noticed the lack of a new WIP, because usually your schedule is Char A WIP, Char B WIP, Char A Release, Char C WIP, Char B Release and so on. Anything in the works as of now? Lastly what was updated with Jin because I saw it was updated on the OneDrive.

Now Kuando's feedback:
1. Only one Run Step sound.
2. C.HP has a Kick hit sound.
3. Col Piede could do with a Slam effect and sound when P2 is thrown to the ground.
4. Avanti X is a little odd with the 2 swing sounds.
5. The way Automatticco handles the Hits is a bit odd, why not make it like Ralf's Jet Vulcan Punch?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#3  February 16, 2020, 10:54:32 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Nice to see you back again, Infinite. Hope your break from M.U.G.E.N went well for you.

Before I get to feedback, I noticed the lack of a new WIP, because usually your schedule is Char A WIP, Char B WIP, Char A Release, Char C WIP, Char B Release and so on. Anything in the works as of now? Lastly what was updated with Jin because I saw it was updated on the OneDrive.
I'm guessing Infinite either hasn't gotten a new commission after Kuando or he's been busy ever since he moved and hasn't had internet for a while. I understand if that's the case. I would have also posted feedback as well, but you already beat me to it and pointed out the ones I would have mentioned. The only thing that I did found though is that his hitboxes during his stance moves a bit if the opponent jumps over him when turning around. And the landing effect could be slightly bigger to incorporate the way his stance works.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#4  February 16, 2020, 11:01:31 pm
    • UK
Well there was this tease in the WIP thread...
Hey Infinite, I figured I'd post on here too but I sent you a message on your own site, figured you've just been busy but I thought I'd let you know just in case, it's about a commission if you've got time.

WIP Schedule:
#5  February 17, 2020, 03:02:21 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Happy to see the finished version of this, I'll have to give him a try now that he's complete!

Also Kuando, as I see that usually he doesn't reveal his projects until he's actually working on them in his thread I won't specify who but I don't think mine will be done for a little while, just be patient and I'm sure you'll see more good stuff from him soon enough :)
#6  February 17, 2020, 03:55:00 am
  • The other Indian
    • India

I'm guessing Infinite either hasn't gotten a new commission after Kuando or he's been busy ever since he moved and hasn't had internet for a while.

This is correct. He's been busy and wants to get his shit in order. I offered to commission him too and he said it may take a while but he will surely continue.
#7  February 18, 2020, 01:32:15 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Awe fux yeah!!!!!  Audizzi POTS style!!!  Bout to go hamhock on fools! Thnx 4 the share bruh!
#8  February 18, 2020, 03:58:18 pm
    • Brazil

after using lv3 "AUTOMATTICCO "  kuando freezes
#9  February 18, 2020, 04:01:25 pm
    • UK
He goes into his Boxing Stance when the super ends. Yeah, it can be weird at first.
WIP Schedule:
#10  February 18, 2020, 09:07:27 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Oh goodness... i never thought this day would come, i can feel a barrage of talent building Giano, Ubu and Ella as well.

THANKS A LOT INFINITE!
#11  February 18, 2020, 09:58:50 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
yes, but more info on that coming soon, small update on Jin like back cancel on penetrating fist, and display name tweak.
1. Only one Run Step sound.
fixed
2. C.HP has a Kick hit sound.
fixed
3. Col Piede could do with a Slam effect and sound when P2 is thrown to the ground.
added
4. Avanti X is a little odd with the 2 swing sounds.
fixed

Nice to see you back again, Infinite. Hope your break from M.U.G.E.N went well for you.

I'm guessing Infinite either hasn't gotten a new commission after Kuando or he's been busy ever since he moved and hasn't had internet for a while. I understand if that's the case. I would have also posted feedback as well, but you already beat me to it and pointed out the ones I would have mentioned. The only thing that I did found though is that his hitboxes during his stance moves a bit if the opponent jumps over him when turning around. And the landing effect could be slightly bigger to incorporate the way his stance works.
fixed the turn on stance change. landing fx are you talking as an indicator for the move?

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

after using lv3 "AUTOMATTICCO "  kuando freezes
OK, I did this purposefully but I'll change it if it is causing problems.

Thanks to Everyone who comments and gave feedback.
#12  February 19, 2020, 04:07:47 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
fixed the turn on stance change. landing fx are you talking as an indicator for the move?
For some reason, he still doesn't stay on the same position if the opponent jumps over him during his normal standing animation (His Imminent Dog and Boxing Stances are fine though). He shift a few pixels backwards depending where the opponent jumps left or right.

As for the landing effect, I was thinking just make the scale of the landing effects a tad bigger like (0.75,0.75) as it doesn't surround him completely during his standing animation when he touches the ground after a jump. Mostly a minor issue though.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#13  February 19, 2020, 07:33:47 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Really enjoy Aiduzzi stuff. You did such great version of Kuando bro.
#14  February 20, 2020, 12:03:33 pm
    • Japan
Nice work and great release kuando infinite :)

#15  February 21, 2020, 04:44:12 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Never experienced this with your previous characters, and it's probably just a weird Ikemen thing, when I had your test version I assumed he had no sound effects because they were going to be added in the final version, tested him in mugen 1.1 and he's fine. However his sound effects in Ikemen don't play at all, only the default sounds from the fight.snd like falling, etc
#16  February 23, 2020, 02:08:47 am
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Never experienced this with your previous characters, and it's probably just a weird Ikemen thing, when I had your test version I assumed he had no sound effects because they were going to be added in the final version, tested him in mugen 1.1 and he's fine. However his sound effects in Ikemen don't play at all, only the default sounds from the fight.snd like falling, etc
I'm  not to familiar with ikemen. You said my other character sounds work fine in it?
#17  February 23, 2020, 06:43:35 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Yeah your characters have never given me any issues in the past, so it's a bit strange. When you sent me the one to test out, like I said I assumed he didn't have sound because he was going to have it added in later on as I said. I figured it might be an issue with maybe the snd file being from a much older character, but I dropped in the original Kuando and his sounds play like normal. Not really sure what it could be, but I suppose since you did design him to work for Mugen he's still working fine, just never experienced this with another character tbh.
#18  February 25, 2020, 04:42:59 am
    • Canada
You're right. I initially thought it was just my build. His audio in Mugen 1.1/1.0 works fine, but in Ikemen there's no sound at all. I tried saving a new snd but still no luck. I wanna say it's coding related, but it's the first I've seen this. Very strange. Other characters are fine though.

As for the Kuando, I love how he turned out. Very solid adaption!