YesNoOk

In Need Of a Jill Valentine Sprite Sheet. (HALO MOD) (Read 11971 times)

Started by -KD3G-, September 21, 2011, 10:21:08 pm
Share this topic:
In Need Of a Jill Valentine Sprite Sheet. (HALO MOD)
#1  September 21, 2011, 10:21:08 pm
 :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

ok here the deal.
I have an idea for a mod for Jill Valentine but I cannot seem to find a Full Sprite sheet of her.
the mod is, Im going to use her awesome  hand to hand combat skills, modify the look of a full spartan armored vixen, and add some classic halo like "Things" to her. She will not be no longer summoning Zombies or weapons out of her butt. :sugoi:

This is strictly a full hand to hand combat character. This is my first mod im doing and since I love Jill's Fighting style & I already had concept art of my Spartan concept and details done. I wanted to get to know the system while inspired by something and this was the best way.  ;D
I have Photoshop
Fighter Factory
Im getting my sounds for Halo effects

So im asking, Can someone supply me with a full Jill Sprite Sheet?
when I get the sheet I will post the Concept of Jill in Mark 6 Spartan Armor with Her Color Scheme  :beam:
Thank You Mugen Guild.......
:woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh:
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WE FOUND A PENNY!
Re: In Need Of a Jill Valentine Sprite Sheet. (HALO MOD)
#2  September 21, 2011, 10:24:11 pm
  • The most unoriginal person ever.
  • Play more fighting games.
    • Skype - blackmagicianzio
lolneedingsomething
#3  September 21, 2011, 10:25:51 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#4  September 21, 2011, 10:39:38 pm
 ;D Thank you so much... Now I shall use these sprites to take over the world.  :twisted:
If anyone can find a full sheet.... these are a zip folder of bits and pieces.
I still need a full sheet :)
:woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh::woeh:
#5  September 21, 2011, 10:43:23 pm
  • Annie
I think you should just find a good time and tell her how you feel, rather than wait for a special occasion to try to schmooze her over with a sprite sheet.

Failing that, you might find these helpful to go along with Basara's link.
Keeps your enemies close, and your friends closer.
That way, your enemies remain within your attack range, while your friends still provide a proper meat shield.
#6  September 22, 2011, 03:13:27 am
THANKS FOR HELPING ME Basara X
As promised I would show my concept of her...
WIP (obviously)

sorry about the size... I couldnt find out how to enlarger it in photoshop without destroying the quality. :(
#7  September 24, 2011, 12:18:24 am
UPDATE:
 ;D Im still working on it... so this isnt a fluke. unless something happens to my pc o_O

working on her taunts and character select image. Doing some concept art for certain moves I will have to make from scratch like some Monty Oum type of thingy's.

I do have another question.  ;)
Is it possible to have a projectile like a grenade to stick a character? and explode after about 2 seconds after it has attached?
but foreal can it be done?  :S
#8  September 24, 2011, 01:07:02 am
    • USA
I believe it can, although I do not know the code for something like that to be done. Post your problem in this section here and Im sure you'll find a solution quickly.

Your sprite is coming along nicely.
#9  September 24, 2011, 11:43:06 am
thx anyway.. I just needed to know before I started creating her sprites for that animation/move.
:( wow bit sprites are harder to do than normal drawing... well im almost done with her 1st taunt so I can get started on some punches and kicks and then do a Big post... that'll be next week or so. Be ready those reading this. I will have alot of questions for you because im super new at the character creation and programing part of mugen. Im an artist so im good there but the sprites is new :S

But here is something I drew up while I was Writing out some few details on her Intros, Victory poses, Loss poses, and some extra taunts that could replace others.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

:bobby: I hope im not breaking any rules with this :-[
Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 11:53:10 am by -KD3G-
#10  September 27, 2011, 06:09:48 pm
    • USA
Go for it.