YesNoOk

High Five (Original ver.) has been released!! (Read 8864 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, January 15, 2022, 08:37:44 pm
Share this topic:
High Five (Original ver.) has been released!!
#1  January 15, 2022, 08:37:44 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Literally Dr. Kiln's right hand that mutated with the clay meteorite and was dismembered from his owner and gaining his own life... and became against his master to fight for justice with an iron fist!!
The most bizarre character from ClayFighter series, appeared in CF: Sculptor's Cut and is the only beta character in the game, with limited moves, one super and no claytalities. My intention was to complete what Interplay couldn't do and make him a proper and complete character, but there's no accurate version of High Five on MUGEN, only barely intents to make him with his sprites... until now.
So, to make a more complete version, it was necessary to you to meet the original one, so I made this 100% accurate version from Sculptor's Cut for your MUGEN, consider this as an advance of my work on High Five, which will be completed ASAP ;)
Spoiler: Screenshots (click to see content)

Don't worry about the source character being a beta itself, he has all MUGEN basics, 63 1/3 FX, the same base of the rest of my chars and even M1.0+ compatibility, however he was classified as "non canon" as my HoboCop (the AF2019 ver.), so I made a subsection with versions like these I would make in a future (for example, editing Ice to make the C2 version of Bad Mr. Frosty). I hope you like this character, you can always lend me a hand or give me five if you like my handmade work :mlol:

Nothing can withstand the hand of justice!
Chars -> ClayFighter

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: High Five (Original ver.) has been released!!
#2  January 16, 2022, 01:00:22 am
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Wow!
Very ... bizarre. Never heard of that char.
Thank you Basara.

His Super Move... The "Triple Fist"/"So Long, Sucker!" - Is it suppose to hit like a old school Messatsu Goushoryu/Shoryureppa? If that was like that in the source game, then it's a nice touch!
#3  January 16, 2022, 03:38:32 pm
    • Chile
Indeed, his only super was made just like that, a good detail. In my case, even I use part of the code of Earthworm Jim's Super EWJ Punch (another Shoryureppa-like super) to make Triple Fist :truestory:

There're past versions of High Five (by Xandegraf and by Jeffry081) but none of these were accurate nor good versions (the latter has nothing of his CF version, only the sprites), so my duty was to make this version to make the complete one later, which I'm still working on and I'll use the sprites from the CF Extreme leaked beta from PSX, you'll see more about that soon ;)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#4  January 17, 2022, 01:02:04 am
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
Indeed, his only super was made just like that, a good detail. In my case, even I use part of the code of Earthworm Jim's Super EWJ Punch (another Shoryureppa-like super) to make Triple Fist :truestory:

There're past versions of High Five (by Xandegraf and by Jeffry081) but none of these were accurate nor good versions (the latter has nothing of his CF version, only the sprites), so my duty was to make this version to make the complete one later, which I'm still working on and I'll use the sprites from the CF Extreme leaked beta from PSX, you'll see more about that soon ;)

I heard that Hobocop has sprites in there.
#5  January 17, 2022, 03:12:48 am
    • Chile
Indeed, I got plans to make him with Extreme sprites, but that will be seen later ;)

#6  January 30, 2022, 08:37:17 am
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Woah, that fighting hand in this arena... This is bizarre cool.