YesNoOk

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves (Read 311748 times)

Started by videoman, August 07, 2022, 11:04:51 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Fatal Fury/Garou
#21  August 08, 2022, 11:50:07 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
Sad they made her less sexy, also I mean as Playable and not just background characters.
#22  August 09, 2022, 12:07:05 am
  • Raging Fist
Well, with Mary I can see her settling down. Mai on the other hand would go out of her way to maintain everything that she is, even for Andy's sake.
I recall for Garou2 leak, Andy Bogard was gonna show up as an ending, I'm assuming the same is said for Joe Higashi, who looks like he took an asswhooping from Billy Kane. I think Kim Kaphwan was a cameo for Dong Hwan, being that he's the slacker of the two brothers? idk.
Either way, I hope this new Garou game rocks hard, and is not some pachinko cash grab.
#23  August 09, 2022, 05:49:51 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
The saga continues?! YES!!! Will SNK develop this themselves or place it in the hands of another team?
#24  August 09, 2022, 06:03:05 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
#25  August 09, 2022, 09:37:00 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Honestly, I think this Mary would be a cool alternative outfit in MI, then what was there. They make a few aesthetic upgrades to it.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#26  August 30, 2022, 03:18:25 pm

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#27  August 30, 2022, 06:56:36 pm
    • Brazil
What a surprising inclusion.

/s
#28  August 06, 2023, 12:35:24 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
 First looks at Fatal Fury City of the Wolves

it's not what I was waiting for the art style is same to kof15 combined to MVC3  :(
Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 12:49:31 am by yaret
#29  August 06, 2023, 03:36:25 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
#30  August 06, 2023, 04:27:07 am
    • Brazil
I mean, they are, they literally are, its just a different coloring style.
Re: Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves
#31  August 06, 2023, 06:04:42 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Can I just say that it's refreshing to FINALLY hear Kain have new voice lines after 2 decades.
#32  August 06, 2023, 06:56:08 am
  • Life is not daijobu
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
Loved Terry's design.
#33  August 06, 2023, 01:53:33 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Also Rock Howard as well.
#34  August 06, 2023, 06:35:24 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Various voices can be heard during the trailer, namely Hokutomaru, Mai Shiranui, B. Jenet, Kevin Rian, Marco Rodrigues, Hotaru Futaba, Gato, and Tizoc, so I guess that confirms those characters will be in. The trailer also points to various locations on both "old" Southtown and Second Southtown: Geese Tower, National Park (Ryo in AoF2 and Joe in FF3), Southtown Airport (Eiji in AoF2 and Franco in FF3), Abandoned Dojo (Mr. Karate) Live House "Old Line" and Factory (Mr. Big in AoF).

I mean, they are, they literally are, its just a different coloring style.

I mean, the models were tweaked enough (compare the details on Terry's jacket or his face, for example) to not look exactly the same. The game is also going for a unique semi cel-shading style, different from XV.
#35  August 06, 2023, 06:47:19 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#36  August 06, 2023, 08:02:19 pm
    • Brazil
I mean, the models were tweaked enough (compare the details on Terry's jacket or his face, for example) to not look exactly the same. The game is also going for a unique semi cel-shading style, different from XV.
I mean, tweaking it to make it slightly different is the bare minimum, considering its a different game with reused assets.
#37  August 06, 2023, 09:33:38 pm
Hokutomaru, Kevin Rian
Many are saying that it's actually Andy and Billy Kane.
The voice just before Mai sounds way old for Hokutomaru, but for Kevin, just before the "fire" that might be Billy, isn't that also Kevin's "bingo" kick super ? And the airport was already his stage in MotW too right ? I love his style and I hope he comes back, same for Jae Hoon. And Freeman. I think Grant's staying dead though.
Is Jenet not there ?
Trailer without reaction noise https://youtube.com/watch?v=1bMKYAeMWr4
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 09:52:50 pm by Byakko
#38  August 06, 2023, 10:37:57 pm
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
I want this game to have a City Tour mode similar to SFVI World Tour mode, which could be its story mode. In this mode, you travel around South Town. It can do something similar but more condensed. You are playing as an original character going on missions and learning from the masters.
Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 10:42:29 pm by videoman
#39  August 06, 2023, 11:03:03 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I want this game to have a City Tour mode similar to SFVI World Tour mode, which could be its story mode. In this mode, you travel around South Town. It can do something similar but more condensed. You are playing as an original character going on missions and learning from the masters.

As cool as that would be, I am NOT expecting that, especially not from SNK.

Let's temper such lofty hopes/expectations so we don't disappoint ourselves over ideas that were never going to be in the first place. If it does happen, dope! But that's a big "if."
#40  August 06, 2023, 11:49:55 pm
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
I do expect a story mode that takes place after Mark of the Wolves and might see those characters from that canceled* (more like postponed) Neo-geo sequel along with brand new characters.