YesNoOk

Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Read 1227223 times)

Started by Vans, November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!
#3421  November 23, 2019, 01:30:33 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Easiest way I found is link the imgur app to your account and use that to upload straight off your phone.

It's what I do
#3422  November 23, 2019, 07:52:33 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
#3423  November 24, 2019, 01:15:48 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Yeah. Its worth it, Imgur links are clean and straightforward.

Also my old model PS4 is still working fine and dandy since I bought it. remember when you warned me about it?
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#3424  November 24, 2019, 10:07:46 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Yeah. Its worth it, Imgur links are clean and straightforward.

Also my old model PS4 is still working fine and dandy since I bought it. remember when you warned me about it?

I did and I'm glad it's still going strong for you. No jet engine sounds?
#3425  November 24, 2019, 10:56:53 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Occasionally the fan gets a bit high playing some of the  higher end games like Spidey PS4 and Batman Arkham Knight but for most other games I prefer it works well, I've nto had it overheat and crash on me. Maybe I'll switch to a Slim at some point but otherwise for right now it does good. and is still going strong.

Also buying a decent level back cooling fan for it helped a bit.
#3426  November 25, 2019, 03:23:52 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
All well and good, then ^..^
#3427  November 25, 2019, 11:13:21 pm
@The Sudden Rarity
Please don't take offense to what I'm about to ask you, I'm genuinely curious.
I've seen you multiple times posting pictures of Rugrats DVDs and other children shows. I honestly thought you're a teen at first, but was surprised to see that you're 31. Four years older than me lol.
I guess what I'm trying to ask is... how? how do you still enjoy watching children shows? aren't you getting more cynical and jaded as time goes by?
I'm asking because as I get older, I find myself not enjoying things as much as i used to. I don't play games as much (if at all), and can barely sit through anime nowadays. I hope not everyone is like me lol.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3428  November 25, 2019, 11:19:40 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
All well and good, then ^..^

It does at least get a bit high during Yakuza Kiwami 2 as well since that's a new beefier engine but other times even during that game it levels out and doesn't kick up too hard.

I'm honestly surprised. Do I have a slightly later revision of the big PS4 or something?
#3429  November 26, 2019, 08:49:32 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
@The Sudden Rarity
Please don't take offense to what I'm about to ask you, I'm genuinely curious.
I've seen you multiple times posting pictures of Rugrats DVDs and other children shows. I honestly thought you're a teen at first, but was surprised to see that you're 31. Four years older than me lol.
I guess what I'm trying to ask is... how? how do you still enjoy watching children shows? aren't you getting more cynical and jaded as time goes by?
I'm asking because as I get older, I find myself not enjoying things as much as i used to. I don't play games as much (if at all), and can barely sit through anime nowadays. I hope not everyone is like me lol.

Oh, trust me, I'm a cynical and angry man, but I do still find enjoyment in stuff I loved as a child. It just makes me feel better, I'd suppose. Nothing wrong with having fun and enjoying yourself with your own money, instead of always asking your parents for stuff when you were a kid.

I honestly have no real advice about growing up and dealing with the later years. Pretty much just enjoy the time you get away from the stress of life. For me it's collecting stuff that I never truly got to appreciate when I was a child, that includes game carts and comics.

I'm honestly surprised. Do I have a slightly later revision of the big PS4 or something?

That could be a possibility, though I don't know much about the tech inside gaming systems.
Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 08:55:48 am by The Sudden Rarity
#3430  November 26, 2019, 02:13:18 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
That might be it. Maybe later big PS4s have revised fans, heatsinks or whatever. Hasn't overheated on me yet even after extended Spidey PS4 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 sessions.

Also, you're never too old to like cartoons, look at all the Steven Universe and MLP fans. Bad example I know but
#3431  November 27, 2019, 03:09:36 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
That might be it. Maybe later big PS4s have revised fans, heatsinks or whatever. Hasn't overheated on me yet even after extended Spidey PS4 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 sessions.

Also, you're never too old to like cartoons, look at all the Steven Universe and MLP fans. Bad example I know but

I'm glad it handles good for you ^..^

Yeah, never too old for cartoons. And yeah, there are some shitty people in any kind of fandom/community. Learned this when I joined the furry fandom back in 2006 (around when I turned 18). Still in it, but hoo boy, some real slimy folks you can run into sometimes. Sometimes the artists are real assholes, too.

Questionable folks in fandoms can scare off anyone interested in checking out these fandoms. Anyway, I'm derailing this fun show and tell thread. Sorry about that, folks ^..^;;;
#3432  November 28, 2019, 06:40:11 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
now people, please be patient with rarity here. he might be 83 years old (that's why he doens't know how to upload photos from his phone) but he's free to enjoy cartoons during his golden years just like the rest of us

now granddpa, do you have anything from hasbro's lighting collection? from what iv'e seen it appears that we are finally getting some decent and non stupidly expensive figures from this long dead franchise from 65 years ago.
#3433  November 29, 2019, 08:08:37 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
I can vouch for those being pretty gewd. Incredibly happy that we've finally got a good Lord Zedd and Magna Defender, although those two in particular are getting harder to find....

Sometimes Walmart is good.

Also a pair of Friends that I didn't actually buy. I won them as prizes at a raffle during some get together I was invited to, also won a copy of Bloodstained with a code for the 8-bit version included.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#3434  December 02, 2019, 06:17:14 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
I JELLY!!!

Raccoon and Fennec are the only Friends I'm missing to complete my collection!!!

Here you can appreciate Yunyun and friends. Well, those are not her friends; those are just Friends. :-\
#3435  December 03, 2019, 04:36:35 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Strange that I don't see many pictures of the late, especially since we just had Black Friday recently.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#3436  December 07, 2019, 01:13:10 am
Recent pick ups
#3437  December 08, 2019, 12:53:29 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
$40 at gamestop

#3438  December 08, 2019, 05:09:41 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Picked up a couple of dads.

#3439  December 09, 2019, 05:20:29 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#3440  December 10, 2019, 01:28:54 am
  • all is love in fair and war
that's the thumb-buster Dpad from the past :watchout: