Share this topic:
Re: Re: Auction alert
#21  February 02, 2020, 01:41:56 am
    • USA
Thanks
#22  February 02, 2020, 02:15:25 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Since I included myself in this thread, and sorry for the off-topic discussion, but do any of you guys know any programs I can use to rip sprites from 3D games like Samurai Shodown 64 on MAME for example?
Next time, if you know something is offtopic, youre better off PMing a mod about where to ask. Please refrain from derailing threads in the future.
#23  February 02, 2020, 03:03:23 am
  • Your Average MFG Forum Member
  • As Seen on Youtube
    • Brazil
    • Skype - iago-moraes
    • www.youtube.com/user/yagoshi300
Click here to waste almost 1 hour of your life:

Homina Homina Homina
#24  February 02, 2020, 03:52:33 am
    • USA
Click here to waste almost 1 hour of your life:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/4Y7Zn_1P8oQ[/youtube]

bet you didnt actually watch the fucking video XD. He actually brought up a lot of criticisms about MANY MANY things
#25  February 02, 2020, 04:00:31 am
    • Vietnam
Yes,he even don't watch the video  :blank:
#26  February 02, 2020, 04:12:57 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
bet you didnt actually watch the fucking video XD. He actually brought up a lot of criticisms about MANY MANY things

Mate, I watched the first 30 seconds and he said he did nothing wrong immediately. I don't know what you're on about.

Not to mention, he also called me ignorant and wanted me to argue with him about it when I just wanted him to apologize.
#27  February 02, 2020, 04:16:55 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
It's not worthy to even comment on that, tbh. Just leave it. lol
#28  February 02, 2020, 04:17:05 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
"Omg, guys, I'm such a victim. This guy called me out... by the way, here's his IRL photo. Hahah, he looks like a stalker! Here's his Twitter, by the way. Look what a sick perv he is!... anyway, I'm the victim. Did I mention he's ugly and looks like a stalker?"

All because JZ pointed out ShinRei used work that wasn't his and didn't give credit for it. Somehow it's easier for him to do all that than just "oops, sorry, guys, I listed credit for the work I'm using now". What a piece of shit.

Shit
#29  February 02, 2020, 04:30:06 am
  • ANC
I notice both sides are missing important information for everyone reading this topic so,

Here's something that must be stated:

To those who accuse Rei of *selling* others' work - I admit, I have been blindsighted by this statement as this does come off looking shady, but given that JZ's first post shows that he only takes money to run his channel and fix equipment, as well as the fact that the download isn't paywalled so I am unsure of how the content is being monetized,  when one can access without paying Rei directly, thus despite the perceived shadiness, I still think this act falls under donations.

Secondly, I must over stand that I have no loyalty to any party, I only state facts,  so being a member here for years,  reading forum posts and also a watcher of YT videos: I noticed in one of the videos, how Rei mentioned how he was racially discriminated and profiled by some guild members, (don't remember specific ones through it's been awhile, he did mention JZ's name,) but I would like to know more about this.

Edit: addendum - I do not believe he should be passing off others' work as his own and I believe he should have credited all authors and most importantly separate the game from any type or financial benefits.
Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 04:37:03 am by Astro
#30  February 02, 2020, 04:59:13 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
he only takes money to run his channel and fix equipment, as well as the fact that the download isn't paywalled
Do you REALLY believe that?
Because from my understanding, it does not cost that much to cover the supposed costs to run his channel.
#31  February 02, 2020, 12:16:54 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Apparently he's wishing to have a live debate with JZ too.

The video also shows he put credits in the def files, but if only he'd make this credit more public, it's really not hard people.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#32  February 02, 2020, 02:03:32 pm
  • Shit
So he has the audacity to make an hour long video obsessing over one person, saying how JZ is the one obsessing over him, addressing critique by going "yeah? Well guess what! I got your photo, ugly! Now I can call you the stalker because you're ugly and I'm not!", make up a bunch of false stories about how he's discriminated and harassed just for internet sympathy points, and on top of that, he rambles even more about how MFG is a terrible community "no one goes to anymore", even though it's where he gets most of the content for his game (without even getting the consent from the authors, considering Rednavi already told him to take his Vanessa out from Rei's game)...

...and now he tries to come out as the civil one by wanting to debate with JZ, after basically defaming him. I'm trying really hard to believe ShinRei is not a leech, but he's making it incredibly hard to give him the benefit of the doubt when all he can do is throw everyone else under the bus and never apologize for anything. That's some Keemstar tier strategy he got going.

Shit
#33  February 02, 2020, 02:57:30 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Pfff, ShinRei being ShinRei. Why you guys still wasting time with him? It's not the first, the second and even the third time he act like that.
He'll never learn the lesson. He'll never respect the authors.
#34  February 02, 2020, 03:32:51 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Why? Because he's now profiting off other peoples, including MFG members' and staff's, work, and throwing people who speak up under the bus, and the community at large needs to be made aware of such disgusting and despicable actions.

He's essentially taking other peoples' work, cashing in on it, and barely if at all crediting the original people. It's not like you can legally do that.
#35  February 02, 2020, 05:26:22 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Of course, because showing a pic of someone and calling them ugly is the best argument ever!
#36  February 02, 2020, 06:50:49 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I always discuss with him about that and he never listen. Instead, he keeps insulting me every single time i trying to talk with him.
He'll never learn, that's a fact.
#37  February 02, 2020, 07:57:40 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
We're well aware of that.

Making others aware of how much of a scumbag he is still helps though.
#38  February 02, 2020, 11:03:16 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I’m not even gonna watch that hour long vid because I got better things to do with my time but I will just say that bitch, I’m beautiful and I know it, so nice try I guess.

I notice both sides are missing important information for everyone reading this topic so,

Here's something that must be stated:

To those who accuse Rei of *selling* others' work - I admit, I have been blindsighted by this statement as this does come off looking shady, but given that JZ's first post shows that he only takes money to run his channel and fix equipment, as well as the fact that the download isn't paywalled so I am unsure of how the content is being monetized,  when one can access without paying Rei directly, thus despite the perceived shadiness, I still think this act falls under donations.

That’s the thing is last I heard, the rest of his full game is behind a paywall.

Second,

Secondly, I must over stand that I have no loyalty to any party, I only state facts,  so being a member here for years,  reading forum posts and also a watcher of YT videos: I noticed in one of the videos, how Rei mentioned how he was racially discriminated and profiled by some guild members, (don't remember specific ones through it's been awhile, he did mention JZ's name,) but I would like to know more about this.

Fucking what? Until Rei made this video, I had no idea what he is and I still couldn’t care less, the guy’s an idiot and an asshole who’s running a con with other people’s content (especially the people who did CS work for him for free) and that’s all that needs to be said about him.

#39  February 02, 2020, 11:13:14 pm
  • Shit
And somehow he tries to say YOU are the one obsessed with him, when he will go as far to make up stories about you like "waaah JZ/MFG hates me because he's racist"? Now, where have I heard that tactic before... oh yeah, the time Chuchoryu got banned for stealing sprites, and instead of owning up to it and admitting he fucked up, he doubled down on it by going "MFG actually hates me because I'm hispanic! They racist" for easy sympathy points on social media (completely ignoring a large amount of the community in here is hispanic in the first place too).

And now this martyr sympathy seeking thief is doing the exact same thing, thinking it'll get him any further other than looking like a liar and a scumbag, because I guess MFG didn't lick his boots enough for his hard work of taking existing characters and slapping POTS features on top of them. History really repeats itself.

Shit
#40  February 03, 2020, 01:01:54 am
    • USA
Wow I had no idea people can just claim they are being abused or harassed so quickly and easily.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place