YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2140157 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4341  October 16, 2020, 07:42:29 am
  • The Goddess Returns

Finally done with Skadi... now I gotta farm Ice again to finish up Archer Jeanne and I'm done... for now.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4342  October 18, 2020, 10:02:36 pm
I saw the Shinsengumi and more Gudaguda / Oda shit so I was already dismissing this thing, but I'm now seeing that the final boss is Kukochihiko and there's a real Yamatai story ? The fuck ? What's the dog-like creature with him ? I don't recognize what it comes from (beside the name Kunakoku I guess). Anyone can give me a quick rundown of the story (ignoring whatever Shinsegumi/Oda they shoved in it) ? I'm not reinstalling this game.

edit - nevermind. Kukochihiko is the dog because Dog Slave Country who wants to swallow Himiko's light (he also claims he killed her once which could be historically true but we don't actually know), and the guy is a possessed Shinsengumi captain. Is that all of it ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 10:45:14 pm by Byakko
#4343  October 19, 2020, 10:18:07 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
I gave this banner only two ten rolls... there go my chances for QSH.

My other ten roll gave me Chiyome and the 4* CE. Funny how I didn't get the 3* CE.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4344  October 19, 2020, 11:31:16 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Was debating whether I should even roll on this banner since I'm trying to save for Padoru Fest 2019 rerun so I can NP5 Ereshkigal.

Ended up getting Sitonai on my first multi and then got cockblocked by NP4 Altria on my 4th.

I saw the Shinsengumi and more Gudaguda / Oda shit so I was already dismissing this thing, but I'm now seeing that the final boss is Kukochihiko and there's a real Yamatai story ? The fuck ? What's the dog-like creature with him ? I don't recognize what it comes from (beside the name Kunakoku I guess). Anyone can give me a quick rundown of the story (ignoring whatever Shinsegumi/Oda they shoved in it) ? I'm not reinstalling this game.

edit - nevermind. Kukochihiko is the dog because Dog Slave Country who wants to swallow Himiko's light (he also claims he killed her once which could be historically true but we don't actually know), and the guy is a possessed Shinsengumi captain. Is that all of it ?

From what I've been reading the story is about Kukuchiko trying to take revenge on Yamatai for something and that the Himiko that Kukuchiko absorbed was the still living Himiko who was biding her time till her Servant version arrived with Chaldea so she can fuse with her to use her true NP to purify him. I'm assuming he's the reason why Yamatai disappeared off the face of the planet.

Apparently the real Himiko was still alive all along, but was considered dead by the world (kind of like what happened to Scathach back at Part 1) since Yamatai kind of vanished without a trace along with her so she could be summoned as a Servant.
#4345  October 20, 2020, 05:14:28 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Ended up pulling Sitonai but as karmic backlash, I only got 3 4 star Event CEs and just the 1 5 star Event CE...

Of course...
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#4346  November 02, 2020, 07:43:37 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#4347  November 02, 2020, 10:36:02 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Ah, so it's that time again to see what my missing SRs are and pick what I think would benefit me most.
#4348  November 02, 2020, 11:35:02 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Time to get old man Yagyu
#4349  November 02, 2020, 11:37:55 am
    • Mexico
PotS said:

Fact.
#4350  November 02, 2020, 04:38:54 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Time to get my Parvati, it will cease a little my pain on failing to get Sitonai, and my Emiya will have another girl to bother him.
#4351  November 03, 2020, 12:28:32 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
Either Tristan or Tomoe Gozen will be coming home to my Chaldea, that much is certain.
#4352  November 05, 2020, 10:47:18 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Used my 5 tickets on the Abby banner and got Nezha and a second Circe.
So that means i'll start raising Circe's skill levels.
#4353  November 06, 2020, 02:46:46 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I was able to get NP2 Circe and NP2 Danzo with my 5 tickets.

Also I forgot that the 12m event also expanded our friend slots by 10, so I can accept friend requests at this time.

#4354  November 10, 2020, 07:41:11 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Padoru Fest 2019 Rerun starts on the 12th along with Heaven's Feel Part 3 campaign with Altria, Euryale, and Stheno animation update and more.
#4355  November 10, 2020, 08:01:58 am
    • Mexico
Padoru Fest 2019 Rerun starts on the 12th along with Heaven's Feel Part 3 campaign with Altria, Euryale, and Stheno animation update and more.

I'm so glad I can skip both of those banners, mainly the Eresh one after the PTSD I got from her last year.

I have NP2 Artoria, so... no rush.
PotS said:

Fact.
#4356  November 11, 2020, 01:15:04 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
2 new Servants in JP.

Captain Nemo (5* Rider)

Vincent Van Gogh (5* Foreigner)

In a similar case with Da Vinci, Van Gogh is male in proper history, but for some reason this person is female and claims to be the famous painter as her artistic skills can attest to; being able to replicate his style flawlessly.
#4357  November 12, 2020, 10:56:57 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
lets go bois got best girls Astolfo and Ereshkigal on 1 multi.
#4358  November 12, 2020, 11:54:29 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Was able to get Ereshkigal to NP5, but got spooked by NP3 Altera long the way...

Spent the rest of my quartz on the Danzou banner to get her to NP3.
#4359  November 18, 2020, 05:08:23 am
    • Mexico
PotS said:

Fact.
#4360  November 20, 2020, 04:17:20 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Thanksgiving banner for NA is Musashi, Gilgamesh, MHX, Ivan, Shiki, Kintoki, and Ishtar. I'll be skipping this one.