Desert Train Mix (Read 5207 times)

Started by YugaCurry, May 31, 2020, 09:11:16 am
Share this topic:
Desert Train Mix
#1  May 31, 2020, 09:11:16 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Desert Train for Mugen 1.1 and lower. Remove zoom code for versions below 1.1

I am a sucker for train stages, especially scenic ones and I stumbled upon one made by Evil Orochi. The original didn't have zoom so @Charles_2011: and I worked on it to make it zoom compatible. I changed out the sky to a better looking one and re-coded the train to leave the station early to get a better view of the passing scenery early on.

Hope you guys like it

Credits:
Evil Orochi for the original stage
Exshadow for the sky sprite
Charles_2011 for the mods to make it zoom compatible
Shiyo Kakuge for the passengers at the station

Uncomment out the xscale = 0.8333 to play on a regular resolution.

Images
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Link ====>  http://www.mediafire.com/file/usu9riia7zof6z5/DesertTrainMix.zip/file

Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:16:57 am by YugaCurry
Re: Desert Train Mix
#2  May 31, 2020, 10:29:39 am
  • Indeed
Dude, this stage is pure eye candy. I love every detail of this stage.

My only nitpick is that the departure is a bit too slow. I tried a couple of matches with this stages and all you see for roughly the first round and half of the second round is the background train. I'd make the train departure a bit faster (and maybe also the background train), because if the match is too short you don't get to see all the nice scenery changes.
#3  May 31, 2020, 03:29:57 pm
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
beautiful! i give you 20/20! thank you to give the tips to put the stage wit mugen 1.0 ! indeed, i don't use mugen 1.1. i am grateful!

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
#4  May 31, 2020, 05:50:31 pm
    • Chile
    • http://www.mugenteammexico.com/forum
thanks
#5  May 31, 2020, 05:57:15 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
welcome back yugacurry it's been awhile

love that stage
#6  June 01, 2020, 03:19:20 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
beautiful! i give you 20/20! thank you to give the tips to put the stage wit mugen 1.0 ! indeed, i don't use mugen 1.1. i am grateful!

Glad you like it.

Dude, this stage is pure eye candy. I love every detail of this stage.

My only nitpick is that the departure is a bit too slow. I tried a couple of matches with this stages and all you see for roughly the first round and half of the second round is the background train. I'd make the train departure a bit faster (and maybe also the background train), because if the match is too short you don't get to see all the nice scenery changes.

For that i'd have to take out the other train which would kinda spoil it. I can't speed up the departure because trains don't accelerate so quickly off the platform and I wanted it to be realistic. Best solution for you would be to take out or un-comment the other train codes and sprites completely.

welcome back yugacurry it's been awhile

love that stage

Thanks drewski.
#7  June 01, 2020, 09:14:00 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
oh yea this is it. good stuff man
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#8  June 01, 2020, 11:01:17 pm
    • Brazil
Excellent. I can say this stage is one of the best I ever seen.
#9  June 02, 2020, 09:35:02 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Pure gem.
It have the classic feeling and look also more modern.

Good job!
#10  June 02, 2020, 01:41:25 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
#11  June 02, 2020, 02:47:50 pm
    • Peru
I don´t know how I missed your released. The things that you added looks fantastic my friend, more people, the sky, very nice. Thank you for gave me credit, It means a lot to me.
#12  June 02, 2020, 02:56:24 pm
  • Indeed
For that i'd have to take out the other train which would kinda spoil it. I can't speed up the departure because trains don't accelerate so quickly off the platform and I wanted it to be realistic. Best solution for you would be to take out or un-comment the other train codes and sprites completely.

Yeah you're right. But removing the second train entirely would also spoil the stage, I think. I'll try to make the train appear somewhere else on the stage instead, maybe I can make it pass through once the main train is on his way, dunno.

But I want to remark that this is just a personal nitpick, I'm not criticizing the stage of course. It's perfect as it is.
#13  June 03, 2020, 03:14:09 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
I don´t know how I missed your released. The things that you added looks fantastic my friend, more people, the sky, very nice. Thank you for gave me credit, It means a lot to me.

Could not have done it without your help, so thank you for that friend.

Yeah you're right. But removing the second train entirely would also spoil the stage, I think. I'll try to make the train appear somewhere else on the stage instead, maybe I can make it pass through once the main train is on his way, dunno.

But I want to remark that this is just a personal nitpick, I'm not criticizing the stage of course. It's perfect as it is.

Alright, cool.