YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1072015 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#1481  January 07, 2023, 08:23:16 pm
    • Argentina
As someone who likes Remy, he looks amazing!

I see what Momotaro is saying about the eye. I think the eyes are odd overall because they don't have eye pupils, IMO. Here is something I tried:
#1482  January 14, 2023, 02:29:32 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Thanks people!!

Hades, that's awesome!!! ¡¡MUCHAS GRACIAS!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#1483  January 14, 2023, 03:02:47 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
#1484  January 22, 2023, 05:50:57 pm
Well, weekends are mostly for Dimitrescu and portraits. Last weekend I had ZERO  desire to do something because of personal things U_U.

Also, I think I made justice to Viper's SF4 portrait, doesn't it?

It has boobs!!

Have a nice day!
#1485  January 22, 2023, 06:17:34 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Well, weekends are mostly for Dimitrescu and portraits. Last weekend I had ZERO  desire to do something because of personal things U_U.

Also, I think I made justice to Viper's SF4 portrait, doesn't it?

It has boobs!!

Have a nice day!

Beautiful ! I like the result.
I always felt like Viper looked better in 2D ^^

PS : I understand this zero desire thing.
The good thing is it will come back sooner or later ;)
#1486  January 22, 2023, 08:22:46 pm
    • Netherlands
Ah ok, I'm super distracted.

Thanks for the kind words, people. This type of portraits helps me to calm down, specially in these days.

Now, time for 2 more :) .

- Ingrid: Of course, she had this very same artwork in SFZ, but in picture, not pixel. So I translated it as best as I could:

- Remy: For him it was a bit more complex. I used one of his grey/blak&white sketches torso+legs, and then I did a head from scratch That's why I added the sketchy thing. Added the hair et voilà, our favourite French(till Manon arrives) est icí:

Of course, all these select portraits have their CS applied to them. Dunno why! But I like to make them this way.

Have a nice day!

Hey FeLo,

Are you ok with me using that Remy portrait for a future update in my Remy edit?
Credit will ofc be given! :)
"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

#1487  January 23, 2023, 08:52:17 am
#1488  January 23, 2023, 11:28:26 am
    • Netherlands
"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

#1489  February 07, 2023, 04:24:11 pm
OK, one more. I've been dealing with other stuff, so...only one this week:

CSed, SFZ, SF4, SF5 Menat's ending, Lisa Lisa(JoJo)

Have a nice day!

EDIT: Now that I think, it's possible to do a palete looking like Nina in Tekken 8 AND Sharon from Fighting Layer hahahahaa
Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 04:33:38 pm by FeLo_Llop
#1490  February 08, 2023, 03:06:34 pm
OK, one more. I've been dealing with other stuff, so...only one this week:

CSed, SFZ, SF4, SF5 Menat's ending, Lisa Lisa(JoJo)

Have a nice day!

EDIT: Now that I think, it's possible to do a palete looking like Nina in Tekken 8 AND Sharon from Fighting Layer hahahahaa
wow, this is awesome, I love the 4th palette
#1491  March 11, 2023, 11:06:58 am
It's been time!!

As you can see, the CS allows Manon's 2nd outfit too hahahahah.

This is how I did it. Base (CvS Ryu artwork and his own SF4 sketch), and the outlines:

Have a nice day!!
#1492  March 11, 2023, 11:57:49 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Great work in both Rose and Abel!
Sure these CS allows great costume versions and colors ! :)

These portraits would be great in a full game... with like 16-20 characters...
#1493  March 20, 2023, 01:29:07 am
Merci Beaucoup,Momotaro!

Wanted to show Cammy. This time Iwent ffor something which is not an official artwork or even a sketch from the ingame. I decided to use SF2M Cammy because Iliked it more than her robotic from the games (there are 2 that however are cool).

Enough chit chat:

Of course, there are some differences. Face anle isnot perfect, her right arm biceps-triceps area is nt that well done(I think I'll be revisiting it though) and you clearly can say where I was centering efforts, because of the folder like butt they put in the movie. And I wanted to give her something which yells CAMMY instead. And yes, I mixed the leg band from SF5 and the cammo details from SF2 because I like the mix between those.

I'm doing Alex's portrait ATM. But that guy's dorsal and inner musles are hard to do T_T

Have a nice day!!
#1494  March 20, 2023, 02:07:38 am
    • crepa.neocities.org

Wonderful as always!
#1495  March 20, 2023, 09:51:52 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Merci Beaucoup,Momotaro!

Wanted to show Cammy. This time Iwent ffor something which is not an official artwork or even a sketch from the ingame. I decided to use SF2M Cammy because Iliked it more than her robotic from the games (there are 2 that however are cool).

Enough chit chat:

Of course, there are some differences. Face anle isnot perfect, her right arm biceps-triceps area is nt that well done(I think I'll be revisiting it though) and you clearly can say where I was centering efforts, because of the folder like butt they put in the movie. And I wanted to give her something which yells CAMMY instead. And yes, I mixed the leg band from SF5 and the cammo details from SF2 because I like the mix between those.

I'm doing Alex's portrait ATM. But that guy's dorsal and inner musles are hard to do T_T

Have a nice day!!

I also like the mix of SF5 leg band and SSF2 cammo!
Best mix ^^

I like the colors and the way you converted this portrait, but as you said, there are some parts to improve.
I'll give my ideas just to help improve... It's already nice! :)
-I would tweak the shape of berret.
-Chin area is a bit too rough/manly perhaps
-Yeah, the lower part or triceps need some more definition.
-the red shades on gauntlet are a bit too contrasted I think.
-Upper body is OK, but the butt area is a bit exagerated and too pushed up. (it's shading area make it a bit square or something)
-Usually Capcom girls have thighs almost "linked" to butt, in term of thickness. I think hers are a bit too thin.
(reminds me instagram girls cliché (?) doing lot of squats to have a bubble butt and their legs are weak as f*.

I know it's unfinished and my feedback is a bit big, but I'm sure there is soo much potential.
Because I always like your sprites.
#1496  May 21, 2023, 12:10:33 am
Hi there! Just to say I finished Alex's and Killer Bee's portrait in that style.

I'm feeling lazy today, buuuut had yo show this:

CS has some power! Even it's not 100%perfect, but XV's outfit is kinda there. I felt I had to do this.

PS: When downgrading to 256 colours, it lost some detail(colours and mixed few stuff here and there). I can assure you there are lot more of details, specialy in folds.

Have a nice day!
#1497  June 07, 2023, 10:18:34 am
  • For me, it was Tuesday.
    • Ireland

Your powers shall feed my ambitions nicely!
#1498  June 07, 2023, 12:51:29 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Hi there! Just to say I finished Alex's and Killer Bee's portrait in that style.

I'm feeling lazy today, buuuut had yo show this:

CS has some power! Even it's not 100%perfect, but XV's outfit is kinda there. I felt I had to do this.

PS: When downgrading to 256 colours, it lost some detail(colours and mixed few stuff here and there). I can assure you there are lot more of details, specialy in folds.

Have a nice day!

Hype !! so... this is an actual project ?
I really like the result...
#1499  June 16, 2023, 03:44:36 pm
Thanks!!
And who knows?! It's a test. I'm more centered in Ash. Recently I had new stuff to convert. My plan is filing him with everything he had in previous games, MAYBE including MIRA too. And that's a lot of work, because counting those, it's a total of 32 animations. Lots and lots of frames @_@
#1500  September 09, 2023, 03:27:58 am
Hi there! Seems I post each 2 months ahahahah. Well, I've been mostly centered in Ash and fixing the problems with Alcina(moslty folds in her dress). That + study + work + experimenting with smaller sprites + Jurassic World Evolution 2(I love that game, sorry!!).

Just did these two as a test, not a wip or else. I just felt their DS sprite are not showing the awesomeness of their designs(same happens with DS in general).

Tell me if this Pyron is or not more intimidating than the one from DS

Have a nice day!!