YesNoOk

Orochimaru NZC Character Release 1.0 (Read 5648 times)

Started by Veolf, April 23, 2012, 06:18:44 am
Share this topic:
Orochimaru NZC Character Release 1.0
#1  April 23, 2012, 06:18:44 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Well, another NZC Character for you people who enjoy these characters.
This one was a bit annoying to work with since because of snake explods =P

Anyways, he should act like the other NZC characters that I made, and combos are interchangeable (will be for my other chars in the next update).

So lets get this started by posting my stuffs.

Screenshots:

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J5zBPGp2_U&feature=g-upl&context=G2a22748AUAAAAAAAAAA

DL:

http://mugencoder.com/characters.php?id=7

Feedback and Suggestions are welcomed.
Btw, I didn't do anything much for the updates of my other characters since exams took most of my time and this was my WIP during the exams times =3

Enjoy!

Forgot to include : Japanese Voices are on this one atm, English will be patched soon for those who prefer the english voices.
Re: Orochimaru NZC Character Release 1.0
#2  April 23, 2012, 01:17:07 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Yo, this looks dope! Gonna try this sometime today!

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:37:46 pm by Vegaz_Parrelli
#3  April 28, 2012, 04:22:38 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I think this character is lacking a lot. Basically, the coding is fine, and while you probably just lack the ressources, he doesn't feel much like Orochimaru.

- Snake Strike Drive is slow as hell, and lacks envshake.
- You inverted the Lv2 supers in the readme.

Basically, my problem with him is that his supers are lame. A move like Snake Assault should be a special in terms of visuals.
Orochimaru throwing a sword as Lv2 super ? Seriously ? That's a special move too!
The Wall Summon looks fine, as do both Lv3 supers ... but for Lv1 supers.

Come on, Orochimaru could revive dead people, he could summon a giant snake, come out of the mouth of a snake, etc.
He's one of the big badass guys in Naruto, and here his Lv3 is some dwarf snakes summoning... How lame is that ? I want a cinematic move with super cool summoning and a giant snake coming to stomp the ground or strangle the opponent or something.
#4  April 28, 2012, 11:36:50 pm
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
I think this character is lacking a lot. Basically, the coding is fine, and while you probably just lack the ressources, he doesn't feel much like Orochimaru.

- Snake Strike Drive is slow as hell, and lacks envshake.
- You inverted the Lv2 supers in the readme.

Basically, my problem with him is that his supers are lame. A move like Snake Assault should be a special in terms of visuals.
Orochimaru throwing a sword as Lv2 super ? Seriously ? That's a special move too!
The Wall Summon looks fine, as do both Lv3 supers ... but for Lv1 supers.

Come on, Orochimaru could revive dead people, he could summon a giant snake, come out of the mouth of a snake, etc.
He's one of the big badass guys in Naruto, and here his Lv3 is some dwarf snakes summoning... How lame is that ? I want a cinematic move with super cool summoning and a giant snake coming to stomp the ground or strangle the opponent or something.

>_>, well the sprites I mean were pretty low and didn't offer a lot. I ran out of ideas with this one, but there wasn't any sprite available for it, I'm planning to update it soon, and I think I should change the snake summoning where you can control him for about 30 seconds or so, since it has its own sprite sheet for controlling him in snake form. Oh btw, the special moves you mentioned are actually supers in the original game (IT SUCKED BADLY). I was going to make him do Blade Dance for that sword super, probably a snake grab for another super.

Anyways, I'm planning to update him on May 3rd, as I'm busy atm. Maybe also update Karin since she lacks some things also. But I'm focusing greatly on my CF3 characters atm, since I really need to pull that project together.