YesNoOk

【 JtheSaltyy Thread 】: Hisomi (7/16/21) (Read 60769 times)

Started by jay_ts, October 10, 2020, 01:58:50 am
Share this topic:
Re: 【 JtheSaltyy Thread 】: Young Geese (KOF Reimagining) released 11/23/20
#41  December 02, 2020, 06:06:36 am
    • USA
    • https://jthesaltyy.wixsite.com/jthesaltyymugen
= UPDATES =

Spoiler: Ukyo (click to see content)
Re: 【 JtheSaltyy Thread 】: Young Geese (KOF Reimagining) released 11/23/20
#42  December 07, 2020, 03:57:37 am
    • USA
= UPDATES =

The World Warriors screenpack has been released. Refer to the top post for the video and download link.
Re: 【 JtheSaltyy Thread 】: Kasumi Todoh (KOF Reimagning) released 12/16/20
#43  December 17, 2020, 06:36:59 am
    • USA
= UPDATES =

Kasumi Todoh has been released. Refer to the top post for the video and download link.
#44  December 17, 2020, 07:12:29 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 This is probably you best character yet, Kasumi reminds me of Soy Sauce's stuff in some regards of lenient and flexible combo routes/blockstrings. For a moment, I thought I found an infinite, but it's just a loop instead... it does contribute to the aforementioned combo routes at least. Only issue atm is that Kasumi will frequently whiff her DP+y and the last part of her x button rekka at the corner.

Edit: Just Defend recovers a massive amount of health at times, especially against multi-hits.

Edit 2: I can sometimes cancel hitstates into QCF+ x/y
Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 07:30:58 am by Nep Heart
#45  December 17, 2020, 12:25:24 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
* Back dash barely liftes her up. She can still do air Kasate Ate tho, so I woudn't worry about this that much.
* Hitboxes overall have a bit of an identity crisis. Some of them seem to be based off 2k2 UM, some of them seem to be based off 98 UM.
* Some of them are improvised:

tbf on 98UM she hits off the tip of her toes but never this much.
* Also, crouching light kick is as unsafe on block as the sweep.
* Hiji Ate should hit twice, both overheads when used normally, both cancelable when comboed into.
* Not being able to perform j.D while jumping forward is detrimental for her gameplay, as she loses the ability to use his magnum crossup and best air normal. Change this because its butchering the normal in offense (the prime gameplan of Kasumi).
* Kasane Ate is covering too much distance

* Kasane Ate should whiff against up close opponents.
* Kasane Ate should juggle on counterhit.
* I suggest changing Hakuzan Toh back to qcb+b/d as it right now interferes with Hiji Ate->Kasane Ate.
* Low catch should only catch low hits, while high catch mid and high hits. As of right now low catch also catches mid hits.
* No Tatsumaki Souda? It's the proximity unblockable and its very important!
* Chou Kasane Ate should not knock down on the first hits, only on the last. Up close it shouldn't knock down because of that.
* Chou Kasane Ate hitbox is way too big vertical-wise.
* I think Shingan Kuzu Otoshi should be vulnerable to jumping in but you are using meter so I'm okay with the change.
* What's up with the grab on the lvl 3? Was Todoh too busy boding people on CvS2 to perform the otg hdsm?
#46  December 20, 2020, 09:24:45 pm
    • USA
= UPDATES =

- Kyanta 2 Rogue has been released. Refer to the top post for the video and download link. Huge credits to Dawn de Era for not only letting me use his Rogue sprites to make my own version of Rogue, but also creating those sprites via a long process of ripping and reshading from screenshots.

also, an update patch for a majority of my characters will be released soon.
Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 09:28:54 pm by JtheSaltyy
Re: 【 JtheSaltyy Thread 】: K2 Rogue (CvS2 Reimagning) released 12/20/20
#47  December 21, 2020, 02:41:06 pm
    • USA
= UPDATES =

Spoiler: KOF Kasumi (click to see content)
Spoiler: Ukyo (click to see content)
Spoiler: All Characters (click to see content)
#48  December 25, 2020, 08:27:15 pm
    • USA
Merry Christmas everyone.
I know a majority of the creators are releasing new stuff on this day as a gift to the community. While I was also planning to do so, something went awry in my schedule. Around 5 days ago I experienced a massive fever, I couldn’t smell or taste anything, and my body was aching terribly. There is a possibility I might have Covid, so I got tested. The results haven’t came back yet, but they will soon. All I’m saying is that unfortunately, I won’t be able to really provide anything to those who like my content on this giving day, and I apologize if the two people downloading this content did expect me to make a Christmas upload. I just want to say, be safe. Covid is not a joke. While all Covid does for me is a fever and some body aches, there are people in my immediate family with health conditions that put them at risk. I had to be quarantined, and my character creation was severely halted, as my low energy and fever kept me from creating my characters at the pace I usually do, since I got tired and took naps very frequently, a lot more than I usually do. I will still be making characters, but not at my usual pace until I’m properly healed. Thank you all for understanding, and have a Merry Christmas ;)
Re: 【 JtheSaltyy Thread 】: Unfortunate Christmas “Updates”
#49  December 25, 2020, 08:59:06 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
I see well, hope you feel better
#50  December 25, 2020, 09:21:09 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
You have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Health is first, so take the time you need.

I swear there was something cool here!!
#51  December 25, 2020, 10:03:16 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Merry Christmas everyone.
I know a majority of the creators are releasing new stuff on this day as a gift to the community. While I was also planning to do so, something went awry in my schedule. Around 5 days ago I experienced a massive fever, I couldn’t smell or taste anything, and my body was aching terribly. There is a possibility I might have Covid, so I got tested. The results haven’t came back yet, but they will soon. All I’m saying is that unfortunately, I won’t be able to really provide anything to those who like my content on this giving day, and I apologize if the two people downloading this content did expect me to make a Christmas upload. I just want to say, be safe. Covid is not a joke. While all Covid does for me is a fever and some body aches, there are people in my immediate family with health conditions that put them at risk. I had to be quarantined, and my character creation was severely halted, as my low energy and fever kept me from creating my characters at the pace I usually do, since I got tired and took naps very frequently, a lot more than I usually do. I will still be making characters, but not at my usual pace until I’m properly healed. Thank you all for understanding, and have a Merry Christmas ;)

Take care of your self!
No problem if you cannot continue right now.
Pity it happens at a time like Christmas.
This is mandatory for you to take rest and take care of you first!

#52  December 25, 2020, 11:50:43 pm
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
I hope you'll feel better soon (and that the test comes back negative). Even under normal circumstances, being sick over Christmas is awful.
#53  December 26, 2020, 08:13:45 am
  • Basic User
  • Harry 7 Mason From Silent Hill
    • Chile
Thanks for all your incredible work. I hope you feel better soon. And Merry Christmas!
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
#54  December 26, 2020, 11:35:05 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 That sucks big time, damn. I appreciated those releases of yours, especially Kasumi, but yeah, getting back to health is the right priority to go atm. Hope you make it through.
Re: 【 JtheSaltyy Thread 】: More “Updates”
#55  December 27, 2020, 12:03:02 am
    • USA
Well, the Covid test came back. I tested positive.
I’m still going to try to make characters and at least finish CEO before 2021, since I’m quarantined and I have basically nothing else to do. I’ll do my best to make it past these two weeks and this really shitty end to the shitty year that is 2020, but I’ll keep fighting until I’m fully recovered again. I’ve been taking all the precautions and ways to help my health, like drinking a ton of fluids, a lot of vitamin D, and staying away from family members with a mask. All I will say is that you all have not seen the last of me. Take care.
#56  December 27, 2020, 05:17:59 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
Shit, I'm sorry to hear. I hope you can recover as swiftly as possible and that there's no lasting problems at least.
#57  December 27, 2020, 05:23:37 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I’m still going to try to make characters and at least finish CEO before 2021, since I’m quarantined and I have basically nothing else to do. I’ll do my best to make it past these two weeks and this really shitty end to the shitty year that is 2020, but I’ll keep fighting until I’m fully recovered again. I’ve been taking all the precautions and ways to help my health, like drinking a ton of fluids, a lot of vitamin D, and staying away from family members with a mask. All I will say is that you all have not seen the last of me. Take care.

Jesus. Fuck. Fuck this year.

Dude, I hope you recover ASAP. Nobody deserves to suffer from this. It's good you're taking care of yourself but be careful not to over-exert yourself.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers man. I hope you recover quickly and safely. <3 <3
#58  December 27, 2020, 10:04:31 am
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!

Ouch dude.
This year is the worst ever.
I hope you'll get better soon enough.
I really liked your creations!
This is fate.
Re: 【 JtheSaltyy Thread 】: Website Update (1/15/21)
#59  January 16, 2021, 05:48:32 am
    • USA
= UPDATES =

Spoiler: Website (click to see content)

I'm still recovering from Covid, but I am getting better, at least better enough to begin character creation again. I updated my website as a decent start to my eventual return, starting with Young Joseph. I'll still be active on my WIP thread and I will come back to regular character creation some time soon. Thank you to all who have supported me these past weeks, and this stagnated movement from me will come to an end.
Re: 【 JtheSaltyy Thread 】: Young Joseph (CvS2 Reimagining) released 1/23/21
#60  January 23, 2021, 05:04:01 pm
    • USA
= UPDATES =

-Young Joseph has been released. Refer to the top post for the video and download link.