YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2357851 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Undiscovered Smells of the Shit Thread
#8101  April 04, 2020, 06:12:55 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

#8102  April 04, 2020, 06:14:52 pm
But you see, it's the fault of an old paper from 1688.
#8103  April 04, 2020, 07:08:29 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#8104  April 04, 2020, 07:18:05 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#8105  April 04, 2020, 07:18:22 pm
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
Relic forgotten for 300+ years for a fighting game engine that was built 20 years ago.
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mugen-is-now-20-years-old-187299.0.html

I was going to say the same thing. How is it possible that there's a document 'written in 1688' and 'digitalized in 1989' of a fighting game engine that got released in 1999? Unless there was a prediction a-la 'The Simpsons' back then, I'm a little bit confused on the chronological order of this 'fanfic'...
Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 08:51:19 pm by IsRageNeko
#8106  April 04, 2020, 07:21:33 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
You don't think about such things when you're delusional.
#8107  April 04, 2020, 07:44:10 pm

@Meldo Sorry to do this to you but you misspelled "misspelled" once

@Alex Sin "Relic forgotten for 300+ years for a fighting game engine that was built 20 years ago." ... Obviously the rainforest and the creatures within it would have to exist from a time before we started using those creatures for our combatitive "Mugen games". Its not like the creatures will come into existence after the game was developed.

@AlexSin ... You ask boring technical questions ... you get boring technical answers .. As OrchiGill once said "A Simple Equation"

Hey, he edited this post with the part I made in bold letters.
So that should answer your question... right... he's keeping this "mugen chars are pokemon" mindset...

"Its not like the creatures will come into existence after the game was developed."
Totally. I also believe there are flying pigs. ← That's sarcasm if you can't tell.

You spelled "It's" wrong, also it's OrochiGill. Before you correct someone on their typos, be sure to type correctly yourself, or you'll look like an idiot.
Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 07:50:46 pm by AlexSin
#8108  April 04, 2020, 09:22:24 pm
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

As for extraordinary claims requiring extraordinary evidence ... the extraordinary evidence regarding proof of the NEGUM rainforest and the inhabitants therein is presented humbly and personally by me in this video:

yeah, "evidence" that can be literally found on stock footage sites with a quick Google search

Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 09:25:51 pm by Meldo Wiseau
#8109  April 04, 2020, 09:24:25 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Please tell me he didn't actually buy the stock photo just for this skit.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#8110  April 04, 2020, 09:29:27 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Sounds like this ain't gonna last long.

Graves is still 100% serious right?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#8111  April 04, 2020, 09:31:34 pm
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
#8112  April 04, 2020, 09:33:36 pm
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

he probably took his mother's credit card out of her purse for the footage
#8113  April 04, 2020, 09:53:01 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#8114  April 04, 2020, 10:04:26 pm
  • "Who?"
    • USA
Oh, come on, Graves. "That the person who posited the existence of the forest, and this paper, is a fucking lunatic, which he's thus far been so eager to prove." I suppose that's partially my fault for not also pointing out how you also posit the existence of this explorer (now *four* explorers) but it couldn't be more obvious I was talking about you. Most people learn to read before they learn to write. How unfortunate that you never followed suit. As for "extrapolating all this from just an abstract," I suppose it's worth pointing out that an abstract is all you've provided as positive evidence of your claim. But, by all means, continue to shift the goalposts. Unless you have some extraordinary evidence to add to this?
As for extraordinary claims requiring extraordinary evidence ... the extraordinary evidence regarding proof of the NEGUM rainforest and the inhabitants therein is presented humbly and personally by me in this video:
I suppose AlexSin called it. Which doesn't make Alex out to be a clairvoyant, but does demonstrate how predictable you are. What a great addition to the shit thread.
"No, seriously, who?"
#8115  April 04, 2020, 10:35:28 pm
Maybe you do not realize but just like in chess I stay 2 steps behind my opponents until the very end ... If I must be predictable to stay 2 steps behind .. Then so it will be .. Remember that .. And don't forget .. I have much to teach you young grasshopper .. We will meet again .. But only when the time is right.
#8116  April 04, 2020, 10:45:55 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Maybe you do not realize but just like in chess I stay 2 steps behind my opponents until the very end ... If I must be predictable to stay 2 steps behind .. Then so it will be .. Remember that .. And don't forget .. I have much to teach you young grasshopper .. We will meet again .. But only when the time is right.

What if there is no Very End, tough guy?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#8117  April 04, 2020, 10:49:54 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
*teleports behind you*  Pssh...nothin personnel...kid...
#8118  April 04, 2020, 10:57:40 pm
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

I take it that you're mad that people are debunking your "evidence" already
#8119  April 04, 2020, 11:00:38 pm
how many chess matches have you won using this shitty strategy? explain to me how the fuck can this awful method help you win in chess?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#8120  April 04, 2020, 11:32:33 pm
Spoiler: Grave's posts (click to see content)

I'm quoting and spoilering his posts for posterity.

We will meet again... does that mean you will leave us alone? Will you get out of here to pursue in your research for the best mugen character in the NEGUM rainforest?

Also I freaking called it.
I said you would show your video as an evidence and you did. That's like Joseph in Jojo saying "you will say insert stuff here" and you say the stuff I predicted.
Wow, even a Jojo reference! We've done it all!!
Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:37:47 pm by AlexSin