YesNoOk

End Game Thanos (Update 10/5/2019) (Read 14891 times)

Started by Mr. Giang, April 24, 2019, 03:24:11 pm
Share this topic:
End Game Thanos (Update 10/5/2019)
#1  April 24, 2019, 03:24:11 pm
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 08:23:29 am by Mr. Giang
Re: End Game Thanos
#2  April 24, 2019, 04:59:26 pm
    • Mexico
    • rokksoftware.blogspot.com
excellent work, I loved the last super...
#3  April 24, 2019, 08:07:28 pm
  • This looks like a job for... the Caped Avenger!
  • All-Out Gamer and Garfield fan
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/garfieldfan-mugen/home
...Yep.

Definatly trying this out! (that is, if this works on 1.0)
"Heh. The Garfield strip's funny today."
~Garfield

Sprites in avatar by Wlan Productions
#4  April 24, 2019, 11:45:25 pm
Captured the essence of Thanos greatly.. love the incorporation of the stones
#5  April 25, 2019, 06:19:40 am
  • For the Murder!
No thanoscopter? :(
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#6  April 25, 2019, 06:21:49 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
#7  April 25, 2019, 07:04:29 pm
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
#8  April 27, 2019, 02:24:24 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Thank Reaper, Manby and Nep Heart for finding out some glitches. It's time for Thanos to get updated:
- Reduced Titan Charge X's y air velocity.
- Fixed a glitch which makes opponents unable to get out of custom state during LV5 Cosmic Fall in Simul mode.
- Fixed a glitch which allows Thanos to tag out during Hypers.
- Fixed a glitch which allows Thanos to use Cosmic Fall mid-air.
Re: End Game Thanos (Update 4/27/2019)
#9  April 27, 2019, 05:07:33 pm
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
There is a fairly embarrassing glitch. It is so embarrassing that I won't reveal what it is and you should just redownload new version instantly while deleting the old Thanos out of your computer as soon as you see this. Thank Reaper for figuring it out.
Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 05:18:22 pm by Mr.Giang
#10  April 27, 2019, 10:12:25 pm
    • Brazil
There is a fairly embarrassing glitch. It is so embarrassing that I won't reveal what it is and you should just redownload new version instantly while deleting the old Thanos out of your computer as soon as you see this. Thank Reaper for figuring it out.
I didn't check this thread in a while, but is this the one that gets him stuck using a normal?
#11  April 28, 2019, 12:18:36 pm
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
#12  April 29, 2019, 02:23:12 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
this is a pretty cool Thanos. Though I didn't see a move list in his files.
#13  April 30, 2019, 06:18:34 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
this is a pretty cool Thanos. Though I didn't see a move list in his files.

I'm using a special buffer system so yep, it's harder to see the movelist in cmd file. That's why I have the movelist in the video description :p
#14  May 01, 2019, 04:38:22 am
  • It's the end for villians
    • Mexico
    • www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
damn, where he evaporates you that is BADASSSS
Buy DBZ / Street Fighter shirts here. Compra camisetas de DBZ y King of Fighters aqui. www.instagram.com/Motivational_Saiyan/?hl=en
#15  May 07, 2019, 03:42:57 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Coff Coff kids...

Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 03:46:43 am by AVPboy
#16  May 07, 2019, 06:00:34 am
  • Been Burning S#$t since 94
Hey Mr.Giang, I don't know if you re-edited or used portions of my old A.I coding (the constant Air teleport leads me to think so) or if its yours from scratch but:

1. Lower the "Random" value in the "CMD.file" in your 400 states (Crouching ones) Especially the Down+fierce attack.
2. Increase the values of the other supers, and decrease the reality stone super (Twin crushing Rocks)
3. Be aware of how many "Randoms" you use in general, especially with projectiles. Make them trigger purposely. Something I was working on back in October.
4. Open the "CNS.File" and increase his defense slightly. The Mad Titan should not be that squishy. Not unless you are working on a full game with everyone having the same values, etc..

Just trying to give you a little advice.
Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 07:58:09 am by shadowhand23
#17  May 07, 2019, 06:09:27 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
 I am sure Mr. Giang went with 1100 life for Thanos because that was his approximate health ratio if you convert values from MvC:I into MUGEN, although I do wish he did have an air dash like he did from said game.
#18  May 07, 2019, 06:22:19 am
  • Been Burning S#$t since 94
I am sure Mr. Giang went with 1100 life for Thanos because that was his approximate health ratio if you convert values from MvC:I into MUGEN, although I do wish he did have an air dash like he did from said game.

Yeah I figured as much. I have my values set at 1500, because I was debating on making my earlier version full game ready. I just had too many bugs I was working on at the time before I uploaded it to the archives.

Edited:

sorry for the constant editing posts guys. Damn keyboard and mouse is acting up since windows update!
Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 07:59:08 am by shadowhand23
#19  May 09, 2019, 12:44:57 pm
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Hey Mr.Giang, I don't know if you re-edited or used portions of my old A.I coding (the constant Air teleport leads me to think so) or if its yours from scratch but:

1. Lower the "Random" value in the "CMD.file" in your 400 states (Crouching ones) Especially the Down+fierce attack.
2. Increase the values of the other supers, and decrease the reality stone super (Twin crushing Rocks)
3. Be aware of how many "Randoms" you use in general, especially with projectiles. Make them trigger purposely. Something I was working on back in October.
4. Open the "CNS.File" and increase his defense slightly. The Mad Titan should not be that squishy. Not unless you are working on a full game with everyone having the same values, etc..

Just trying to give you a little advice.

Forgot about this since I have been dealing with other projects as well as IRL stuff lately.
No, I didn't borrow anything else from you except a few MBs of FXs. This Thanos uses a slightly modified version of The_None's AI as I refuse to code AIs until I find a workaround with 1-tick delay glitch when using PlayerID's AI method (as it is either the AI is compatible with the Tag Mode I use or just normal AIs). Also, outside MvCI's source accurate that Nep just pointed, I tended to keep some elements of balancing between my works (which have around 950 - 1000 HP averagely). Having a character with tracking teleports, 2 projectiles which could work as pressure tools or oki, a dive kick, 3 command grabs, 2 armored specials and a huge amount of cross-up, mix-up tactics running around with 1500 HP is definitely not the smartest balancing decision in my book. I even question myself that if I gave Thanos too many tools as he is really ridiculous to play against at this moment in PvP environment. Expect him getting hammer'd soon.
#20  May 09, 2019, 10:45:27 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA

Forgot about this since I have been dealing with other projects as well as IRL stuff lately.
No, I didn't borrow anything else from you except a few MBs of FXs. This Thanos uses a slightly modified version of The_None's AI as I refuse to code AIs until I find a workaround with 1-tick delay glitch when using PlayerID's AI method (as it is either the AI is compatible with the Tag Mode I use or just normal AIs). Also, outside MvCI's source accurate that Nep just pointed, I tended to keep some elements of balancing between my works (which have around 950 - 1000 HP averagely). Having a character with tracking teleports, 2 projectiles which could work as pressure tools or oki, a dive kick, 3 command grabs, 2 armored specials and a huge amount of cross-up, mix-up tactics running around with 1500 HP is definitely not the smartest balancing decision in my book. I even question myself that if I gave Thanos too many tools as he is really ridiculous to play against at this moment in PvP environment. Expect him getting hammer'd soon.

Just buff everyone else like I do. :P