YesNoOk

CAPCOM TON POOH from strider hiryu series - 2016 (Read 31503 times)

Started by mazemerald, June 17, 2016, 07:40:13 am
Share this topic:

lui

Re: TON POOH CVS STYLE - UPDATE 2016
#21  June 19, 2016, 05:31:17 am
    • USA
Nobody brought up permissions though? What are you talking about?
#22  June 19, 2016, 08:40:40 pm
  • user that makes alternate accounts
  • And when caught pretends they were experiments
IMPERIAL KNEE is done!

now the next is inner power.

#23  June 19, 2016, 08:44:58 pm
this attack takes 2 hits and 3 different heights.

the imperial knee wave effect is good too.

i was having problems because i hadn´t add the landing coding when she falls.

learn to codify is staying very exciting, and i don´t knew absolutely nothing before.

#24  June 19, 2016, 09:00:57 pm
a good start
try making other characters to expand your knowledge of coding
and take your time with that and spriting
make animations fluid
look at street fighter alpha's animations learn from that

a good start here
#25  June 20, 2016, 12:12:56 am
    • Brazil
i don´t matter with these comments.

but i must confess it´s so strange and inconvenient stay to asking for authorizations and permissions.

there are people instead to talk about the character and your potential,,,,keeps asking about the permissions and authorizations and it´s completely nonsense.

please! let´s focus in the main thing = the char.
Talking about authorizations is something that should be done, after all, claiming that you "released" something, when the only thing you did was edit another character that isn't yours (like you did with some SeanAltly's characters) is a big problem when you don't have permissions.

lui

#26  June 20, 2016, 12:30:45 am
    • USA
i don´t matter with these comments.

but i must confess it´s so strange and inconvenient stay to asking for authorizations and permissions.

there are people instead to talk about the character and your potential,,,,keeps asking about the permissions and authorizations and it´s completely nonsense.

please! let´s focus in the main thing = the char.
Talking about authorizations is something that should be done, after all, claiming that you "released" something, when the only thing you did was edit another character that isn't yours (like you did with some SeanAltly's characters) is a big problem when you don't have permissions.

Dude, nobody mentioned permissions, i even cleared that up with him so why are you starting a debate about permissions anyway? Its not a big deal, mazemerald said he doesnt like it regardless and we left it at that. Dont force your views on it in a thread where nobody mentioned it prior. It derails it without any reason.

#27  June 20, 2016, 04:10:23 am
    • Brazil
I mentioned permissions before you started posting here. I said that I hoped its open source or authorized. I am not forcing anything anywhere and I'm not derailing anything. Don't blame your lack of attention on me.

lui

#28  June 20, 2016, 04:19:40 am
    • USA
i missed your post which is my bad, but it doesn't matter, he already said he doesnt care about permissions or whatever.

i agree with him. permissions are pretty fucking stupid. we aren't back in 2004. you are quite literally the only person i know in this forum who still thinks that way so it's useless to post about it.
Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 04:24:20 am by walruslui
#29  June 20, 2016, 04:32:04 am
at the next time someone keeps asking about permissions or authorizations i will ignore totally.

permissions? authorizations? i think i will need a business license too.

I will send a letter to the President allows me to make a character Mugen .

#30  June 20, 2016, 05:39:42 pm
  • No time to waste
    • Argentina
    • http://lovinallgames.blogspot.com
1 - Char seems to be going ok. Keep working on it as you are doing and I think you have a great addition there. I recommend you ask on other parts of the forum for some assistance on coding and spriting. I know many in here are real artists when it comes to that.

2 - MUGEN and all its things about permissions and authorizations are crazy as shit, but still... someone else's work is someone else's work. Just that. Everything is free, yeah... but that doesn't mean that the person who did it will give it out without the proper recognition for it. So, basically if you take works done by other author either ask them first before working. It may take time until you get a response, but at least you avoid having this kind of discussions in the future.
#31  June 20, 2016, 05:47:24 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Will you be upgrading the FX to hi-res?

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.

lui

#32  June 20, 2016, 05:50:53 pm
    • USA
2 - MUGEN and all its things about permissions and authorizations are crazy as shit, but still... someone else's work is someone else's work. Just that. Everything is free, yeah... but that doesn't mean that the person who did it will give it out without the proper recognition for it. So, basically if you take works done by other author either ask them first before working. It may take time until you get a response, but at least you avoid having this kind of discussions in the future.

giving credit where its due is sufficient nowadays for a big majority of content creators, even if he was fussy about permissions i already know both divinewolf and chuchoryu don't really mind so again thats already a moot point.

anywho, alot of these anims need to be aligned properly, theyre all janky and wiggle around the place.
#33  June 20, 2016, 06:05:49 pm
  • No time to waste
    • Argentina
    • http://lovinallgames.blogspot.com
giving credit where its due is sufficient nowadays for a big majority of content creators, even if he was fussy about permissions i already know both divinewolf and chuchoryu don't really mind so again thats already a moot point.

Yeah, it's a valid point, but still... If I was the one doing this, I'd be asking for permission.
Maybe giving credit make things faster and you don't take the glory for something you didn't do, but still... asking for permission clears any problem ahead.
And please, don't think I'm against what you say Walrus. It's just what I think.

#34  June 20, 2016, 06:14:21 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Based from experience, a small percentage of people I know in the Mugen community still believe in "Closed-source" content, which is dumb when you think about it since this is Mugen; you don't actually own anything, and you can't charge people for it since it's not yours to begin with, except if the person where the said content originated from paid for the content to be made for him/her, then it's legally theirs to own, and keep.

So asking for permission is dumb, because it may prohibit you from continuing your work if one claims that you have no right, and that you should stop, whereas, if you get to complete your work, and the originator of the work says that you shouldn't have done that, at least people have already gotten a chance to download and try out your character, and thus offers an option to attain the character through request, if ever its link becomes inactive, or removed.

It's a pretty sensitive topic, even up to this day, but in the end, credit in a ReadMe.txt file is all you need.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#35  June 20, 2016, 09:32:43 pm

INNER POWER MAGIC is done!

is it different to add hitspark in projectile?

in my case the hitspark looks big at the screen! how to scale it in a small size.

#36  June 20, 2016, 11:55:23 pm

all made until now!

IMPERIAL KNEE WAVE
INNER POWER MAGIC (PROJECTILE)
SAKURA FLOWER PALM
SLASH KICK (MVC1 HELPER ATTACK)

#37  June 21, 2016, 12:07:21 am

HITSPARK IN PROJECTILE SOLVED!

Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:39:00 am by mazemerald

lui

#38  June 21, 2016, 12:32:45 am
    • USA
Change the sparkno value to the animation your hitspark is
#39  June 21, 2016, 02:58:12 am

inner power magic now has your focus animation.

and sakura flower palm has a tornado to spin the petals.

#40  June 21, 2016, 04:31:47 am
    • Brazil
Have you already added these attacks in the OP link or you're still gonna add them?