YesNoOk

The AuMiO VXC Stage thread (Read 33364 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, February 03, 2022, 01:18:43 pm
Share this topic:
Cherry Blossom Bloody Moon 1.1
#41  April 04, 2022, 06:33:28 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Re: Cherry Blossom Afternoon 1.1
#42  April 04, 2022, 06:39:20 am
Is an april fool joke?
I only have a black screen, or I need to download again? Help please  :(

my best guess is you need 1.1 and OpenGL enabled
since the BG is Probably 24bit full color png, without 1.1. + opengl it will not shown

if your PC having trouble with OpenGL, re-install / install the full graphic cards driver.
especially Intel or AMD CPU built in GPU driver. since the built-in GPU can work without manually install but the windows 10 defualt driver doesn't have openGL part, you need to mannually install

I have a tutorial for that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-OSCpaEEA&t=11s
#43  April 05, 2022, 01:15:56 am
  • Basic User
  • Harry 7 Mason From Silent Hill
    • Chile
Thanks!! I will try to repair my OpenGL

Fortes Fortuna Juvat
#44  April 05, 2022, 06:31:42 am
  • Basic User
  • Harry 7 Mason From Silent Hill
    • Chile
Hello again.
I don't have idea what happen, never had this problem with other stages or other game before.
I reinstall and update all my drivers, reinstall OpenGl but nothing works. The same problem happens with the Orochi stage.

The last option I try was change the trans for the animations from NONE to ADD.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Maybe is not the original idea but looks fine and is the only solution I find.  :???:
If I discover what cause the problem I will share it here.
The stages rocks! Thanks again for your work and help!  :nuttrox:
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 08:49:50 pm by harry7mason
#45  April 05, 2022, 07:23:55 am
Cherry Blossom In Planet Namek 1.1
#46  April 05, 2022, 11:05:12 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Suzaku 2014 Real Moon 1.1
#47  April 06, 2022, 05:05:06 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Suzaku 2014 Real Moon 1.1
#48  April 06, 2022, 05:54:52 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Great Battle. Great stage.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Re: Suzaku 2014 Real Moon 1.1
#49  April 06, 2022, 06:39:12 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Cherry Blossom Violet 1.1
#50  April 07, 2022, 09:40:40 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Cherry Blossom Dawn 1.1
#51  April 09, 2022, 04:11:54 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Cherry Blossom Evening 1.1
#52  April 11, 2022, 02:50:30 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Greece2022 Afternoon 1.1
#53  April 12, 2022, 08:56:20 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#54  April 12, 2022, 09:02:44 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Not tested yet! Still hyped!

Do you still have a link for the source one ? or an updated version with your fix ?
Cherry Blossom Night 1.1
#55  April 12, 2022, 03:07:50 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#56  April 12, 2022, 03:13:31 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#57  April 12, 2022, 07:53:29 pm
Got to testing this one. I noticed the parallax needs to be tighter. The characters slide.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#58  April 12, 2022, 08:09:39 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Got to testing this one. I noticed the parallax needs to be tighter. The characters slide.

for the widescreen version?

parallax remained default in normal one but for widescreen one, I will fix it whenever I got a chance.

#59  April 12, 2022, 11:19:10 pm

[/quote said:
#60  April 13, 2022, 05:42:24 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Ok