YesNoOk

Kairi from Street Fighter EX (Read 38021 times)

Started by Mr.Karate JKA, July 22, 2011, 07:43:10 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Kairi should have in your next update the Tatsumaki Moryu Kasen? He will only be struck after Shouky Hatsudou and is a version of the EX Moryu Kasen!

YES
28 (73.7%)
NO
10 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Re: Kairi from Street Fighter EX
#61  July 30, 2012, 09:47:32 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I am waiting. Please also make Garuda, Shadow Geist, Sokullomania etc. I like them. :sugoi:
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#62  July 30, 2012, 03:16:06 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
I am waiting. Please also make Garuda, Shadow Geist, Sokullomania etc. I like them. :sugoi:

Do kno how much time it takes someone to make 1 character? So how can you just ask him to make all of those characters as if he can just make them in a matter of minutes?

Your sounding like : I want this, this and that, and this and that! LOL! Be realistic,  and realize he can't do all of those characters just like that

#63  July 30, 2012, 04:53:27 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
It's the fact of sprite resources really, not all those characters have had custom made sprites like Kairi has

The guy is just too greedy, like a few other members on here
#64  July 30, 2012, 05:08:10 pm
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#65  July 30, 2012, 05:49:50 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
When asking if someone made something for Mugen/if it exists, ask here.
When Requesting for an offline creation, make a thread here.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#66  July 31, 2012, 10:09:35 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Relax guys. I know making a char isn't easy. It need many time. But i am only requesting him to make these chars. And he will make them, when he will want. ;D
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#67  July 31, 2012, 02:03:56 pm
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
You don't get the point: request someone to make a character is a bad and rude attitude, please don't do it.

#68  July 31, 2012, 02:06:56 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Relax guys. I know making a char isn't easy. It need many time. But i am only requesting him to make these chars. And he will make them, when he will want. ;D

gtfo until u show respect then comeback
#69  July 31, 2012, 03:52:38 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
So, are you expecting him to do the WHOLE character just because you said it, just because it's a request?

Then, why don't you go out? I mean, We're expecting you to go, since this is just a request.

So, relax.
I swear there was something cool here!!

GOH

#70  August 01, 2012, 07:20:20 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Don't make anymore of those requests here.
#71  August 07, 2012, 10:26:09 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
You don't get the point: request someone to make a character is a bad and rude attitude, please don't do it.

This comment is good.
Guys, what the problem with me? Be cool and forget it.  I have some question to mr.karate. Are you making a full sfex mugen game with your made chars? What chars do you like to make?

#72  August 07, 2012, 11:06:59 am
Hey! What's the problem? Be cool with us and shut the f***k up :D!!

Don't do stupid questions. He's working in Kairi. Maybe more than you will ever do.
#73  August 07, 2012, 06:36:13 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
For now, Kairi is in a Full game called Street Fighter Forever. After few time and the sprite ravamp, he will be released. I`m waiting the permission of the game maker to post it here. And no, i not pretend to make other SFEX chars unless someone have done custom sprites. Talking about SFEX, i`d like to code Volcano Rosso, but these sprites doesn`t exists!
#74  August 08, 2012, 09:33:30 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
For now, Kairi is in a Full game called Street Fighter Forever. After few time and the sprite ravamp, he will be released.

I like you because you are helpful and friendful. And it is also true that i am so impatient person. Sorry for that. Now, waiting for the kairi to enjoy.

Have you made both Normal Kairi and Evil Kairi? :)

Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 09:54:17 am by Aumio Khan
#75  August 08, 2012, 04:52:36 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
For now, Kairi is in a Full game called Street Fighter Forever. After few time and the sprite ravamp, he will be released.

I like you because you are helpful and friendful. And it is also true that i am so impatient person. Sorry for that. Now, waiting for the kairi to enjoy.

Have you made both Normal Kairi and Evil Kairi? :)

Only Evil Kairi, with palletes inpired on normal Kairi.
#76  August 08, 2012, 05:18:41 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
whenever i get finish with gouken ill still do the commission you ask for
#77  August 14, 2012, 06:25:17 am
  • "Words are my lethal weapons."
    • USA
    • joeyquiles3@aim.com
When is this game coming out???? Lol i thought it was coming out last week? Cant wait for Kairiii lol its gonna be greatt.!!
Lyrical Jedi
#78  August 14, 2012, 09:49:11 am
LOLkidz. LOLkidz everywhere.

Dude, they're working in this, don't rush'em. Aside that, it's just a COMPILATION of SF characters where the only new is Kairi. C'mon, you can DL those chars, put in a screenpack et voilà, SF game made!

PS: Mr.Karate: Are u planning in giving Kairi a colour separation? His main costume from SFEX1 could be done in a simple way.
#79  August 14, 2012, 12:16:46 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
#80  August 20, 2012, 08:34:44 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
New hi res hitsparks!

New Moryu Kasen sprites by Balthazar!

First post updated! I`m still needing help for Kairi SFF. If I can not help i`ll release Kairi with Reiji`s sprites :(