YesNoOk

Tyrannt's Requests (Read 861 times)

Started by TyranntX, February 06, 2021, 01:29:24 am
Tyrannt's Requests
#1  February 06, 2021, 01:29:24 am
    • USA
Since I'm likely to make requests for multiple characters at once and do so many times in the future, I figured I'd just post a single thread and just ask for what I'm after in waves. Hopefully that's okay, if you want to take the request good, just don't feel the need or obligation to do EVERY character I ask for or create a whole wave at once. (we are human beings after all and we can all use a break once in a while.)

I am building a MUGEN game of my own, one with a Roster that uses characters across all kinds of Fighting games, anime, and even movies. Issue is is that they all don't share the same art-style which is very immersion breaking. So for simplicity's sake, I request that every character in every be designed in the CAPCOM art-style (StreetFighter 2 to be exact). I know characters for what I'm asking for may already exist but they are either outdated or Broken. That said, Here's the First wave of fighter's Id like to request. (Oh and I'm looking for stuff that's compatible with version 1.0+)

Wave 1: Killer Instinct

Jago
Saberwulf
Thunder
Spinal
TJ Combo
Cinder
Glacious
Fulgore (Gen 3 [KI 3])
Orchid
Riptor (Gen 1 [KI1], and designed as male)
Tusk
Maya
Kim Wu
Aganos
Hisako
Eagle
Kan-Ra
Mira
Sadira
Omen
Kilgore
Shin Hisako
Shado Jago
General RAAM
Arbiter
Rash
Eyedol
Gargos
ARIA

Yes, Each wave will have most if not the whole roster of a Franchise (for fighting games, I'm not too sure how big other Media's will be). As I stated before I don't need them all at once. Heck I don't even need them right away, but these would be good start to the roster I'd like to build.
Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 01:36:36 am by TyranntX
Re: Tyrannt's Requests
#2  February 06, 2021, 01:47:47 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Not all of these exist, and the ones that do are drawn in a style similar to MVC or CVS. Those are your best bets.
Re: Tyrannt's Requests
#3  February 06, 2021, 02:04:00 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/