YesNoOk

Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer (Read 235612 times)

Started by Akito, August 13, 2018, 10:23:27 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer
#21  August 14, 2018, 01:51:59 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Oh god... this is so cooooool... Such a shame it's to big.
lol not that big dont you have fast ethernet xD and if you want I can send you a light version so please let me know what version do you want I send you a simple and single file :D

By big i meant the amount of Boxes of the roster, not weight of the file bro. Nice release though.
oh okay :D sorry for the misunderstanding xD

Beautiful job guys can't wait to get off work and download it
thank you :D please tell what your thought are :D

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#22  August 14, 2018, 02:24:51 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Oh god... this is so cooooool... Such a shame it's to big.
lol not that big dont you have fast ethernet xD and if you want I can send you a light version so please let me know what version do you want I send you a simple and single file :D

By big i meant the amount of Boxes of the roster, not weight of the file bro. Nice release though.
oh okay :D sorry for the misunderstanding xD

No problem, and thanks for being available to help me with my Screenpack too.

#23  August 14, 2018, 02:41:26 am
    • UK
This looks really awesome!

Hope you make a full game out of this, seems to have a full set roster already with CVS styled characters.
No we dont need to make a full game for it that not the purpose of what Akito-sama wanted for his dream cvs mugen screen pack.
but if you want use this screen pack and make a Compilation game then you can go for it and no one will stop you hahahah just saying lol

Lol not me, I'm no good at making compilations.

Can you at least pm me the select.def you used for this? Would save me a lot of trouble of trial and error of sorting the CSS out.
To play or not to play: That is the question...
#24  August 14, 2018, 03:04:23 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA

Hope you make a full game out of this, seems to have a full set roster already with CVS styled characters.
No we dont need to make a full game for it that not the purpose of what Akito-sama wanted for his dream cvs mugen screen pack.
but if you want use this screen pack and make a Compilation game then you can go for it and no one will stop you hahahah just saying lol

Can you at least pm me the select.def you used for this? Would save me a lot of trouble of trial and error of sorting the CSS out.
oh that easy all 200 character were found here at MFG all the POTS style release by many creator, they not hard to find them here on this forum
but I will give you the author names that be easy for you to find all POTS Style Release and CVS character

1.Akito-sama
2.Ambasa
3.Arretoman
4.BajanFlash
5.Chazzanova
6.QuickFist
7.Prime
8.Chuchoryu
9.CrazyKoopa
10.Cray
11.Cruz
12.Vendigo
13. DivineWolf
14. DarkRider
15.Mr.Ansatsuken
16.Falcon Rapper
17. ShinReu
18.Froz
19. Hh *its not a pots style but nice to have as cvs characters and easy to find remove groove patch for this author*
20.Mr.Infinite
21.IkuTronHD
22.Jmorphman
23. Jesuszilla
24.Dr.Kohaku
25.RajaaBoy
26.KoldsKool
27.KojiroBADNESS
28.Phantom of the Server AKA POTS
29.R@CE AKIR@
30.Sennou-room
31.Trololo
32.TylorTheHedgehog
33.Varo_Hade
34.Victory
35.DeathScythe
36. Warusaki3 *its not a pots style but nice to have as cvs characters and easy to find remove groove patch for this author*
37.K6666Orochi
38. CVS Artist 
Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 03:13:41 am by OldGamer
#25  August 14, 2018, 07:34:35 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
Wonderfull!!!
#26  August 14, 2018, 08:10:18 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Well done, Akito. It's great to see a dedicated screenpack for PotS Style characters and to see how much your creations evolved. Even though I'll miss the edits I did with the 2nd version M.I.C.A. screenpack (It's not much, just enough to differentiate from my main roster), it fits way more for that purpose and can hold a few more characters if I want to.

No feedback on the screenpack yet. But here's a little feedback on the Akito character that comes with it:
-Hitsparks are still multicolored even if set to 0 on the config.
-Hitsparks on Standing LK and MK are slightly misaligned.
-Crouching MP is missing a sprite frame.
-Crouching MK has no sliding sound fx.

Will edit if I find more. Oh, and sorry if I couldn't be any help since you PMed me about it. I just haven't worked with PotS style characters that much and I think someone else with more experience with those characters can do better than I could. I didn't want to disappoint you if I couldn't.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#27  August 14, 2018, 11:22:11 am
    • Morocco

oh that easy all 200 character were found here at MFG all the POTS style release by many creator, they not hard to find them here on this forum
but I will give you the author names that be easy for you to find all POTS Style Release and CVS character

1.Akito-sama
2.Ambasa
3.Arretoman
4.BajanFlash
5.Chazzanova
6.QuickFist
7.Prime
8.Chuchoryu
9.CrazyKoopa
10.Cray
11.Cruz
12.Vendigo
13. DivineWolf
14. DarkRider
15.Mr.Ansatsuken
16.Falcon Rapper
17. ShinReu
18.Froz
19. Hh *its not a pots style but nice to have as cvs characters and easy to find remove groove patch for this author*
20.Mr.Infinite
21.IkuTronHD
22.Jmorphman
23. Jesuszilla
24.Dr.Kohaku
25.RajaaBoy
26.KoldsKool
27.KojiroBADNESS
29.R@CE AKIR@
30.Sennou-room
31.Trololo
32.TylorTheHedgehog
33.Varo_Hade
34.Victory
35.DeathScythe
36. Warusaki3 *its not a pots style but nice to have as cvs characters and easy to find remove groove patch for this author*
37.K6666Orochi
38. CVS Artist 

I wouldn't recommend arretoman, his chars are just FX Swaps, you still can see the leftovers of the original char
#28  August 14, 2018, 02:01:28 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA

1.Akito-sama
2.Ambasa
3.Arretoman
4.BajanFlash
5.Chazzanova
6.QuickFist
7.Prime
8.Chuchoryu
9.CrazyKoopa
10.Cray
11.Cruz
12.Vendigo
13. DivineWolf
14. DarkRider
15.Mr.Ansatsuken
16.Falcon Rapper
17. ShinReu
18.Froz
20.Mr.Infinite
21.IkuTronHD
22.Jmorphman
23. Jesuszilla
24.Dr.Kohaku
25.RajaaBoy
26.KoldsKool
27.KojiroBADNESS
29.R@CE AKIR@
30.Sennou-room
31.Trololo
32.TylorTheHedgehog
33.Varo_Hade
34.Victory
35.DeathScythe
37.K6666Orochi
38. CVS Artist 

I wouldn't recommend arretoman, his chars are just FX Swaps, you still can see the leftovers of the original char
well that dont matter at this point  he ask me what I used xD so let move on

#29  August 14, 2018, 02:02:17 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
#30  August 14, 2018, 04:09:16 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Character select should be disabled while the transition screen is playing, i.e the tunnel like screen after mode select. I can move over characters while that's playing. Tested for 1.1
#31  August 14, 2018, 04:31:41 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
Character select should be disabled while the transition screen is playing, i.e the tunnel like screen after mode select. I can move over characters while that's playing. Tested for 1.1
that how Akito want for his screen pack but if you going to be picky about it and you dont want that intro in your select screen.
you can just go to the system.def and remove it your self
here the code and just remove it and you will be fine , if that make you happy. :P
just remove this code XD haha

Code:
[SelectBG 17];select intro
type  = anim
actionno = 9
layerno = 1
start = 0,0
mask = 1
#32  August 14, 2018, 05:33:42 pm
    • Morocco
that how Akito want for his screen pack but if you going to be picky about it and you dont want that intro in your select screen.
here the code and just remove it and you will be fine , if that make you happy. :P

Code:
type  = anim
actionno = 9
layerno = 1
start = 0,0
mask = 1

Not that he doesn't want the intro he means that you can select characters while the select intro is playing
#33  August 14, 2018, 05:46:27 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Yes what he ^^^^^ said. It's a mistake, not a preference.
#34  August 14, 2018, 06:16:12 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
Yes what he ^^^^^ said. It's a mistake, not a preference.
oh ? really ?  then mush be the mugen 1.1. bug issue I that do not know how to fix. this why I love mugen 1.0 better than mugen 1,1 XD Im sorry for the misunderstanding

#35  August 14, 2018, 06:17:10 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA

Code:
type  = anim
actionno = 9
layerno = 1
start = 0,0
mask = 1

Not that he doesn't want the intro he means that you can select characters while the select intro is playing
thank you for that but I dont why its doing that., its must be a mugen 1,1 issue that I cant not fix

#36  August 14, 2018, 06:25:37 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Any chance you guys could add a patch that uses the 32bit images for the intro? I'm pretty sure my cpu can handle it and I'd like test it.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#37  August 14, 2018, 06:28:39 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
Any chance you guys could add a patch that uses the 32bit images for the intro? I'm pretty sure my cpu can handle it and I'd like test it.
oop I never made a backup xD so I have to redo the hole thing by ripping again and that take a lot time

#38  August 14, 2018, 06:35:45 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Wow, how many posts! I'm glad that the vast majority of people have enjoyed the screenpack, some have come personally with me to congratulate me.

As many posts are, I will try to answer the most relevant comments:

- Akito in this version was edited by Falcon Rapper, then will still be put the Evil / Byoki mode with the correct corrections that must be made;

- The animation that appears before the select screen is of the type that has already been used in other screenpacks, however, I have not seen any that can "block" the cursor while the animation is happening. I'll ask OldGamer if I have to do this, if it is not possible, the way it will be to wait for the animation to end for you to choose the char, or, to remove the animation.

Thanks to all who are prestige my work with OldGamer, soon I will put the two versions of Akito in my updated website.

PS: I'm looking for partnerships to help me with the content of the website, because I'll also be working with the hosting system if someone has CVS-style productions and does not have a fixed place to store them. Whoever is interested, just send PM to me

i just tested and love it, congrats guys

Do you remember when we were on MSN talking about things in CVS style, and how much we wanted to see a screenpack of that style be released sooner? Yeah, I think I got it, I'm glad you liked it!
#39  August 15, 2018, 12:28:01 am
    • USA
By the way, which authors who made Iori? I need to know! (Sorry if It sounded like a stupid question but I saw Iori in the video and I need to know xD)
#40  August 15, 2018, 12:37:54 am
  • "Die quietly or I shall have to ask you to leave!"
The Akito that's packed with the game seems okay but I feel as if the LVL2 Thunder Genocide is way too damaging, dealing almost a LVL3's average amount.