Started by Sepp, August 27, 2007, 01:16:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Auction alert
#141  January 21, 2010, 06:38:23 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
this is just disgusting to say the least!!
#142  January 21, 2010, 07:13:16 pm
    • USA
#143  January 21, 2010, 07:15:48 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
80€ for a 160GB HDD ... no thanks !
#144  January 26, 2010, 08:53:08 am
I bet that out of that 160GB, about 12GB is decent.

The people's Republic of Australia
#145  January 26, 2010, 01:34:13 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
12 GB of pure MUGEN content 100% decent? I think it's too much... maybe 5 GB, IMHO.
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#146  April 24, 2010, 05:26:55 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
I sold mugen once but i long sense apologized for it back in 09 i think. And to those who are still or attempting to sell mugen for fast cash. Think twice before you do because its not that kind or game you can just up and sell! People aren't stupid, they can damn there type in on google and see thousands of videos of characters, stages, and what ever else for free so why would they buy your shit for $$$ amount of money when they can look it up there damn selve, and trust me they will i've had this problem myself and i also had to give back the money to them because i'm not going to fight over 75$ of less... So the whole idea of selling mugen is down right retarded! Thats about the only real retarded thing i did...

And for that I'm Sorry, and i hope ppl wont hate me for it. :behead:
#147  April 24, 2010, 05:27:48 am
    • xtrm.mugen-infantry.net/
how dare you   >:(
#148  April 24, 2010, 05:32:55 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
I know, i know. :(
#149  April 24, 2010, 06:13:20 am
you have no soul.
#150  April 24, 2010, 06:28:17 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
I would have kept it to myself if i didn't have "No soul"
#151  April 25, 2010, 03:29:50 am
 :uhoh2:

GT

#152  April 25, 2010, 03:35:30 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Yo, do you mind if I archive all of your stages put them on a 5dollar flash drive and sell them for 30$?

OFFTOPIC : lol xat
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#153  April 25, 2010, 09:34:24 pm
Only if you put your awesome characters you created time ago too.  :mellow:

GT

#154  April 25, 2010, 09:37:02 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
D:
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#155  April 26, 2010, 10:12:29 am
  • all is love in fair and war
I sold mugen once but i long sense apologized for it back in 09 i think. And to those who are still or attempting to sell mugen for fast cash. Think twice before you do because its not that kind or game you can just up and sell! People aren't stupid, they can damn there type in on google and see thousands of videos of characters, stages, and what ever else for free so why would they buy your shit for $$$ amount of money when they can look it up there damn selve, and trust me they will i've had this problem myself and i also had to give back the money to them because i'm not going to fight over 75$ of less... So the whole idea of selling mugen is down right retarded! Thats about the only real retarded thing i did...

And for that I'm Sorry, and i hope ppl wont hate me for it. :behead:

don't see it like that....
see it as "a study" of sociology pattern or something, how simple minded is the buyer.
almost everything is forgiveable in the name of science.  ;)
#156  June 23, 2010, 06:24:14 am
  • StormEX
    • USA
I had someone try to sell it to me once! :P

But instead i just ended up stealing there flash drive! :grin3:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#157  February 09, 2011, 11:51:05 am
  • Superman United
    • www.youtube.com/user/LegacyOfGamez

If anyone read my other thread, there is someone who i am about to report soon, i want everyone to know what this person is doing , just waiting on something at the moment and i will report this person, who is selling mugen games and stealing people's work.  Be back soon.
#158  February 09, 2011, 11:49:07 pm
  • Superman United
    • www.youtube.com/user/LegacyOfGamez
 Hey guys i found something selling MK games( other people's work ) and stealing other people's work.

His name use to be: MrCowboy2010 or MrCowboy. I tried many times to dig up all posts on this guy, but i guess after you delete that name, and a old site under that name, google doesn't find any information on it anymore.
x LINKS REMOVED BY STAFF FOR PROCESSING, WE THANK You USER FOR BRINGInG THIS TO OUR ATTENTIONx

And all those other games are just other people's games with a update or 2 and he is selling them.

Also, i forget but many people told me a few months ago that this dude who went under the name Mrcowboy now mugenclangaming was stealing people's work.

Also for his update New MK demo, read this:

http://mugenclangaming.enjin.com/forum/m/609958/viewthread/416097-mortal-kombat-2011-themed-mugen/page/1

Go to the 5th post. He is charging people money for a damn demo.

PLEASE MAKE IT KNOWN ABOUT THIS DUDE. I plan to report him big time to youtube about what he is doing. Even tho they might not do anything. I also plan on telling him something, so he can get the message.

peace
Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:25:28 pm by Iced
#159  February 09, 2011, 11:59:57 pm
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
Wow what crap lol Keep seeing things like this makes me not even release Mel lol But what can you do. I am more offended that people are commenting saying its a good project when its crap.
#160  February 11, 2011, 08:37:04 am
Thanks for promoting our site meng. ;) You are awesome for doing so. It's nice to see someone besides us getting our name out there. As for the costs if you read carefully it's for shipping and converting. And we have super fast server downloads for all of our members. Much better than waiting forever on mu or rs or all those other long waiting sites. And the plus with our games is we edit/create and make sure there are no bugs in our games. I really don't see anyone else doing this. Word of advice, don't hate because you don't have the skills or knowledge to do what we do. We keep our members happy and we must be doing something right because they keep coming and we keep making games.