YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 931572 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#581  October 12, 2020, 10:22:23 am
Also Halloween event, it would be odd if they skipped it this year. Among all these possibilities, I'd expect the collab to come a bit later, like next month.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#582  October 12, 2020, 03:30:59 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Gut feeling is that for the anniversary we will only get the 1st Anni. Card with few events here and there akin to World Drop.  I fully expect collab news to arrive soon.  Reason is that last week there was a scheduled stream that was supposed to be live but it got pushed to this week instead, yet there has been no announcement made in any other platform.  This week makes sense to build up event news for the following week and explains the sudden item rate (and now Soul Rate is back to 8 souls) happened.
#583  October 12, 2020, 03:47:11 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
The pandemic has certainly slowed things down.

I hope that the new collab is smth more KOF related and nothing random like WWE...
#584  October 12, 2020, 07:36:48 pm
Reason is that last week there was a scheduled stream that was supposed to be live but it got pushed to this week instead, yet there has been no announcement made in any other platform.
I saw on the forum that there was no announcement likely because it wasn't actually planned, someone probably just messed up an automated schedule. There still haven't been any announcement for this week either, right ? I'm not expecting anything until they actually say "we're doing something".
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#585  October 12, 2020, 07:52:29 pm
Spoiler: Next collab apparently got leaked and uh..... (click to see content)
Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 05:32:23 am by Kirishima
#586  October 12, 2020, 08:28:22 pm
If you're talking about the Reddit post, I see no reason to believe it more than the FIFA and Rival Schools "leaks" from a few weeks ago. Which is not at all for a second. It's not from any of the usual leakers. (not to even mention the SF4 training stage)
Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 08:34:34 pm by Byakko
#587  October 13, 2020, 01:44:56 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Been out of the game for a while.
Say i wanted to make a team with Lady Geese. Who are the best Ladies to use?

(also why are there so many? wasnt there like only 3 in Jp?)
#588  October 13, 2020, 03:15:45 pm
Money.

Best Lady types are Ms. Big who fits in a Plethora of teams Offense and Defense, Pretty Zero who is undeniably Top 5 best Unit and is an absolutely must, Lady Brian is a recent add on and hits massively hard with a passive that lets her survive for 10 seconds with 1 HP, Lady Maxima is another recent add on that has incredible blast range with status infliction, and finally Lady Yashiro despite not being a FES Unit is the best budget Lady mainly for having a niche in Shock damage and easy to gain memories from the exchange shop and the AS Super mIssions.

Dread the day Goeniko arrives.
#589  October 13, 2020, 03:49:28 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
All of those are on the Geese banner right?

And since when did they add the pick up system? its great.
#590  October 13, 2020, 04:09:01 pm
Yep, all under the banner yet they keep doing the seperate expensive packages for lady fighters so you can be sure this isn't the last you'll hear about them.  They finally readded the pity ticket bit restricted to 1 of 6 units of your choice.  Still better than how it was before.

Now they just need to fix the Battle Card system.
#591  October 13, 2020, 07:44:35 pm
    • Greece
kof 98 umol got guilty gear crossover event
maybe all star will collab with guilty gear also.
#592  October 13, 2020, 08:45:54 pm
Collabs simply don't cross over between games like that. You'd be seeing a lot more of that everywhere if it were like that.
Global has caught up with JP/KR, a new genderbent character comes out every two or four weeks on all versions now. They just also put another regular character at the same time.
#593  October 14, 2020, 10:12:28 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Ryo XIV vid
#594  October 14, 2020, 06:06:20 pm
The next event is revealed to be a repeat of Athena in Wonderland coming alongside the release of Ryo XIV with Andy '01 and Benimaru.  This event will last until 10/28.

Event will contain a roulette that allows you to craft Wonderland Athena souls to get her Unit or her Memory, a repeat of the score event route, and Daily login bonuses containing Summon Tickets every 5th day.  Don't expect any additional Wonderland units outside of Iori and Yuri.

Also, if you haven't done so, it's strongly recommended to do the Vanessa Super Mission to get her added in your roster for free.  Other than being one of the best KOF-original units for League, she also gives item boost rates in Epic Quest.
#595  October 15, 2020, 02:24:47 pm
Andy 01 is on the WL reward list too.
#596  October 16, 2020, 05:53:49 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Money.

Best Lady types are Ms. Big who fits in a Plethora of teams Offense and Defense, Pretty Zero who is undeniably Top 5 best Unit and is an absolutely must, Lady Brian is a recent add on and hits massively hard with a passive that lets her survive for 10 seconds with 1 HP, Lady Maxima is another recent add on that has incredible blast range with status infliction, and finally Lady Yashiro despite not being a FES Unit is the best budget Lady mainly for having a niche in Shock damage and easy to gain memories from the exchange shop and the AS Super mIssions.

Dread the day Goeniko arrives.

*DMC5 Vergil Theme Intensifies*
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#597  October 20, 2020, 06:08:50 am
The long awaited major update is around the corner and it has been announced that the following will be cut entirely.

- Welcome Super Mission
- Element Festival
- Returning Player Super Mission

In the early days in Global, there were free characters given from Super Missions much how like how we are getting some now except those characters are now outdated in the current meta.  For those starting the game will get these missions but prior to the October update, it is no longer possible.

The Returning Player missions are for those that were inactive for a certain period of time and it allows them to get a plethora of goodies.  Shame it got cut as you could even get GOENITZ for free.
#598  October 21, 2020, 07:02:24 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
The long awaited major update is around the corner and it has been announced that the following will be cut entirely.

- Welcome Super Mission
- Element Festival
- Returning Player Super Mission

In the early days in Global, there were free characters given from Super Missions much how like how we are getting some now except those characters are now outdated in the current meta.  For those starting the game will get these missions but prior to the October update, it is no longer possible.

The Returning Player missions are for those that were inactive for a certain period of time and it allows them to get a plethora of goodies.  Shame it got cut as you could even get GOENITZ for free.

That's just..........BS, man. No easy way to put it, honestly.
#599  October 22, 2020, 04:45:42 pm
#600  October 24, 2020, 03:26:03 pm
English live stream coming in 10/27 4PM PDT.  Reminder that these streams give out codes that last for only a day.  The topics only include new bosses and Global Anniversary.

Also a South Korean livestream on 10/26

Korean forum had a developer's note listed. The key things from this are these:

~The devs "apologized" for the chaos their battle card update caused yet have no plans on reverting back to their previous system.  Instead, the Card Dungeons will greatly be adjusted to focus more on Skill XP than before.

~One part of the problem with the new update was the lack of a second SP card for collabs needed to boost CP.  To patch this, a universal SP card made for every unit will be added which only provides CP boost and nothing more.

~Guild Raids are coming involving one original boss and Omega Rugal.  There is a rumor that it might be live co-op and given how much lag there is involving Championship, I don't have a good feeling about this moreso on even communicating with foreign players.

~More bosses coming for Relay Dungeons.