YesNoOk

Random Topic V10 (Read 1904561 times)

Started by Orochi Gill, July 09, 2016, 05:00:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#101  July 14, 2016, 08:07:56 pm
It's exactly what keeps happening over and again though. And now you're getting upset about it again even though it's your own fault.
And how is that more embarrassing than you ? It's really not.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#102  July 14, 2016, 08:22:30 pm
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Well, that's just nice. Glad to know that you really think I'm a total embarrassment to this entire fucking site.
#103  July 14, 2016, 08:23:06 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
You must really love giving me shit for constantly saying the wrong things, don't you?
No, you're getting shit not only for your apparent inability to learn from your mistakes, but also from your attempts at trying to cover up said mistakes (ie: doing an apology that lasts all of one hour, deleting posts, posting "MOVING ON, LOOK AT THIS CRINGEY PICTURE!").
#104  July 14, 2016, 08:28:15 pm
    • USA
How about you just shut your mouth about it and let me learn from my mistakes on my own instead of giving me grief about it every two minutes?  Same goes for anyone else who has nothing better to do than make my time on this hellhole as miserable as possible.
Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 08:32:46 pm by Berferfa UEPrts.
#105  July 14, 2016, 08:31:49 pm
let me learn from my mistakes on my own
But you don't, you always say you will and yet you never do. I mean, you just said "here's something more embarrassing than me" and posted a picture that had nothing embarrassing in it. When ARE you actually going to learn from your mistakes ? Posting the same kind of crap over and again is absolutely not "learning from your mistakes".

Well, that's just nice. Glad to know that you really think I'm a total embarrassment to this entire fucking site.
Wellllll.... I actually do, but I didn't say anything like that, so how come you're flipping out like that ? How did you reach that conclusion ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 08:35:06 pm by Byakko
#106  July 14, 2016, 08:34:10 pm
#107  July 14, 2016, 08:37:29 pm
    • USA
Can I help it if I think geek culture is a cancer and should die a slow, bloody, and painful death? OH MY GOD, IT'S THE TARDIS! AND THERE'S A WALKING DEAD REFERENCE! AND DEADPOOL! OH, IT'S SO GEEKY AND FUNNY AND COOL, THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD MAKE IT BETTER IS THE COMPANION CUBE BECAUSE I'LL BUY A LITERAL PILE OF HORSESHIT IF IT PANDERED TO FUCKING NERDS!!
#108  July 14, 2016, 08:38:27 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Real talk, Winningish.  You put your foot in your mouth, someone calls you out, you meltdown and you change your username.

That is not growth. That is a cycle. Change.

This is not a joke. This is a sermon. Change.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#109  July 14, 2016, 08:38:46 pm
Could be worse, he could be a trolling fucktard. Or a bot.

Just gain a better insight on what people find humorous here. What's funny in in one place is oftentimes cringe-inducing/lame/offensive in another. Crude jokes about anime are rather situational, which is why I don't do it more often.
#110  July 14, 2016, 08:39:04 pm
Oh look, here we go again. It didn't even take you five posts ! What a surprise !
#111  July 14, 2016, 08:40:19 pm
    • USA
Whatever. Fuck this piece of shit forum. I'm logging off. Goodbye and fuck you.
#112  July 14, 2016, 08:41:17 pm
see you next week
#113  July 14, 2016, 08:43:17 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I find it funny he comes here to bitch about geek culture I mean seriously? Lmao
#114  July 14, 2016, 08:44:25 pm
the cringe shit i post sometimes isn't that different from what he posts but the difference is that i dont have a huge meltdown if someone doesnt like it
#115  July 14, 2016, 08:47:17 pm
You also don't often flip out over a t-shirt.
#116  July 14, 2016, 08:49:47 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Maybe if there was a t-shirt with Jerry Lawler and Tharja was sitting on his lap
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#117  July 14, 2016, 08:54:17 pm
    • USA
Came back just to say this:

Hey, everybody! Did you know that instead of shitting on Battleborn at every opportunity just because it's what Le Cool Kids™ are doing these days, you can *gasp* ACTUALLY FUCKING PLAY IT?!
#118  July 14, 2016, 08:54:32 pm
(Peaking around corner)...........
#119  July 14, 2016, 08:57:51 pm
Maybe if there was a t-shirt with Jerry Lawler and Tharja was sitting on his lap
hypothetical reply said:
isn't tharja a bit too old for lawler

Hey, everybody! Did you know that instead of shitting on Battleborn at every opportunity just because it's what Le Cool Kids™ are doing these days, you can *gasp* ACTUALLY FUCKING PLAY IT?!
why would anyone spend time and money on a game that they believe looks like shit

didn't you make this same exact post about the 3ds paper mario and ended up making a total fucking idiot out of yourself

Hey Wingish or whatever the fuck your name currently is! Did you know that instead of shitting on the Deadpool Dr. Who t-shirt just because it's what Le Cool Kids are doing these days, you can, holy fucking shit guy, hold on to your ass for this one, BUY THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIRT AND TRY IT OUT BEFORE PASSING JUDGMENT
Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 09:03:37 pm by Titiln
#120  July 14, 2016, 09:01:32 pm
    • USA
Also, it's not the T-shirt that pissed me off. It's Le Epic Geek Humor that's printed on the shirt. It's shit like that that makes me ashamed to like anything because there's a high chance that its fanbase will be fucking obnoxious.

why would anyone spend time and money on a game that they believe looks like shit

Well, fuck you, too. I think it looks cool and that's all that matters to me.