YesNoOk

Schoolgirl Lilith by TehBazzard and ShinDan 70% version (Read 377962 times)

Started by TehBazzard, August 09, 2008, 03:07:10 am
Re: Kod msn thread
#141  August 21, 2008, 01:39:39 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I lost a lot of respect for Bazzard when I read that thread. It would have been only a little if, say, he didn't persist in lying. The whole "lol plz haet me" thing was a kick in the nuts. At least a troll wants you to hate him or her for laughs.

I didn't hate Bazzard then, I don't hate him now, but now he's just... far too much of a child/desperate troll (not just a troll. You aren't a normal troll) for me to worry about now.

And Rick James was at least funny and *obvious* with his trolling (even if most didn't see it at first). Even the maker of Goddess Justice had a better run. This was just sad, Bazzard, even for you.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
Re: Schoolgirl Lilith by TehBazzard and ShinDan 70% version
#142  August 21, 2008, 01:39:57 am
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
well he could always make a new account and claim to be bazzard's brother
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#143  August 21, 2008, 01:41:19 am
he's not banned

DMK

#144  August 21, 2008, 01:41:39 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
I posted while taking my pain pills which seems to give me a more floaty speech filled feeling. I just can't belive even when it was him that started the whole thing comes back a week or so later to dig it up from the grave. I just don't get him.
#145  August 21, 2008, 01:42:48 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
feel free to post those things on the schoolgirl thread.
For me, lying is one of the worst things you can do when the system revolves around honesty.
How can others even trust him now? Send him a beta? He might put his name on it and accuse you of being a liar when you point out that was your character.
Give him something? how do you know he wont use that to justify putting a name on something?
He even says that the guild supports nameswapping, and wears a joke about stealing that thing on his sig.
That really shows how much he repents what he did
#146  August 21, 2008, 01:44:10 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
maybe his mother will make an account and apologize for her silly son.
#147  August 21, 2008, 01:47:01 am
  • I got a PM.
Don't give him and requiem any Ideas.
#148  August 21, 2008, 01:50:46 am
Why's this here ? And as a sticky ? ???
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#149  August 21, 2008, 01:51:55 am
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#150  August 21, 2008, 01:52:30 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
its here till tezbazzard post hereadmitting that he used someone else creations and just name swapped it, like he did in mi.

DMK

#151  August 21, 2008, 01:53:18 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
The way he was acting at M.I. with in the simpliest of terms a "FUK U GUILD STOOPID FOR MOCKING ME CUZ I STOLE CHAR AND WENT OUT LIKE IT WASNT HIS FAULT BLAH BLAH BLAH IM A TRUE MORON"
Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 02:00:37 am by DMK
#152  August 21, 2008, 01:53:52 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#153  August 21, 2008, 01:54:33 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#154  August 21, 2008, 01:57:11 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
I lost a lot of respect for Bazzard when I read that thread. It would have been only a little if, say, he didn't persist in lying. The whole "lol plz haet me" thing was a kick in the nuts. At least a troll wants you to hate him or her for laughs.

I didn't hate Bazzard then, I don't hate him now, but now he's just... far too much of a child/desperate troll (not just a troll. You aren't a normal troll) for me to worry about now.

And Rick James was at least funny and *obvious* with his trolling (even if most didn't see it at first). Even the maker of Goddess Justice had a better run. This was just sad, Bazzard, even for you.

that's about right.

are you telling me, that you literally injured your genitals reading this crap?
=)

I don't hate him either, but it is tiring to see this. I was blissfully ignorant of this thread until it was posted in HoF.
please delete this thread and not give him the attention he obviously doesn't deserve.

he will not respond, by the way.
children run and hide.

#155  August 21, 2008, 01:57:43 am
  • Runnin' Down A Dream
    • USA
#156  August 21, 2008, 02:00:52 am
  • I got a PM.
Ok no racist shit. If your going to bash him do it because of his actions.

And before people say some stupid shit like, "Why is saying his father is black racist?" don't we all know why you said it.
#157  August 21, 2008, 02:01:42 am

are you telling me, that you literally injured your genitals reading this crap?
=).

Dude, I skimmed/read through the then 120+ page Fat chicks thread at MI. All 120 (at the time) pages. I can stomach 8 pages of being an attention whore.

Cenobite 53 said:
#158  August 21, 2008, 02:05:21 am
It will build his character.
Ah, right, giving him this treatment is to make him better because he'll get used to it and will stop crying like a sissy next time someone does it to him. I see.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#159  August 21, 2008, 02:06:22 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia

#160  August 21, 2008, 02:10:41 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
It will build his character.
Ah, right, giving him this treatment is to make him better because he'll get used to it and will stop crying like a sissy next time someone does it to him. I see.

He will also learn to take responsibility for his actions out of fear of it happening again, instead of crying lulz everywhere for being caught and treating the situation as a joke.