YesNoOk

Marvel Vs DC full game development (original 3d designs)  (Read 1548941 times)

Started by MDCGD, October 19, 2020, 02:27:55 am
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel Vs DC full game development (original 3d designs)
#101  November 03, 2021, 11:17:08 pm
    • USA
Hey MVCGD, how have you been doing lately? Saw the video dude and left a comment. Flash and Kid Flash look pretty good. I've also saw the incorporation of elements from MVC3, like the crumple state after getting hit hard. Their combos look pretty nice, representing their fast, lightspeed footsies type of playstyle really well.  Also is this the start of the you uploading more from videos of your development process, that you mentioned you'll do towards the end of the year, or is this just something to keep us for the moment until the next update. I'm fine either way as long as you don't overwork yourself and go at your own pace.

Thanks. In regards to the crumble state, I was first inspired by SFIV.
In regards to your question, yes I will be able to do more frequent updates since the foundation of my characters' coding is complete. All I really have to focus on is animation now.
Follow Twitter: @MVDCGD
Subscribe Youtube: MVDCGD
Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 06:53:15 pm by MDCGD
#102  November 12, 2021, 10:20:51 am
    • USA
Hey MDCGD, whatcha been up too lately? So is there any backstory to the stage your currently using in your vids? I like the stage, mainly because it gives me MVC2 vibes in it's concept, having cool stages like Ruby Heart's Pirateship and The Clock Tower, where they have very little too do with the actual lore of the worlds represented but become memorable own their own due to having their own unique style, like the Carnavial stage with its giant inflatable clown and the jazzy, happy music.
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#103  November 12, 2021, 11:42:41 am
I love the work done here. Glad to see all of this.
#104  November 12, 2021, 08:25:52 pm
    • USA
Hey MDCGD, whatcha been up too lately? So is there any backstory to the stage your currently using in your vids? I like the stage, mainly because it gives me MVC2 vibes in it's concept, having cool stages like Ruby Heart's Pirateship and The Clock Tower, where they have very little too do with the actual lore of the worlds represented but become memorable own their own due to having their own unique style, like the Carnavial stage with its giant inflatable clown and the jazzy, happy music.

Oh, no. That's just a stage I downloaded to use as a blueprint when I start making stages. It has the right size I'd like my stages to be. I use it as my "training" stage. The HUD you see is mine though. I have to work on the time fonts and expand on the player icon so it looks more aesthetically cool next to the health bar especially for 2 or 3 tag. Right now its ok, but I want to design a frame for them.

@Izzac Davie Thanks!
#105  November 17, 2021, 06:47:12 am
    • USA
Hey MDCGD, how have you been? If you don't mind me asking do you have any picticular interpretations of certain characters that you're going to based them on? For example, what is your version of Batman gonna be like? Is it gonna be a composite character like Alucard's Batman, which took inspiration from the comics and the Tim Burton movies, or is gonna take inspiration from a single source, like Cybaster's Batman, which was based on the 2004 cartoon, "Batman". Ya'know, the show that had the Joker have dreadlocks and fight like a monkey high on crack, which I have too say was a pretty cool idea. Also how is the progress going? Are you working on Wonder Woman and Hulk or are you working on other things like the combo system or the already revealed characters like Storm and The Flash?
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#106  December 04, 2021, 06:00:12 pm
    • USA
Superman's character variant reveal......

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#107  December 05, 2021, 05:43:50 am
    • USA
That's cool dude. I'm hyped to see what her gameplay looks like visually. Also are you gonna use her voice clips from Injustice 2 or something else entirely. By the way I hope you had a great thanksgiving with friends and family and ate good food.

EDIT, 12/25/21: Also Merry Christmas. Hopefully your having a good time this year.
Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 12:35:24 pm by Little Fox: Tres Truenos
#108  October 16, 2022, 11:48:27 pm
    • USA
*DESIGN UPDATE*

This is the final designs for main Storm and WW. Been a while since I've posted but I've been continually working on it. A lot of coding and design revisions. I removed my videos because the # of Youtube views doesn't add up to the views on this post. I figured Youtube might be obscuring the numbers due to copyright stuff, IDK. Either that or you guys aren't really interested in videos. In any case I'll just be posting snapshots for now. Would like to release a demo in the near future for a few interested individuals.
#109  October 21, 2022, 12:30:22 pm
    • USA
Hey dude, how've you been lately? Did you enjoyed your break over the past months? Also these redesigns are pretty cool, with Storm's look feeling like a nice composite design of her Ultimate Universe, Classic 90's, and post modern appearances and Wonder Woman's reminds me of the design that she had briefly before the DC Rebirth event comic happened. Also in my opinion I think you should keep uploading videos of your progress on your channel, since I find to cool and interesting to see how the development of the game is going, but its ok if you feel the videos arent really helping the growth of your channel. And as alternative you could always use Streamable as way to show your progress in a similar vain that other mugen authors like OHMSBY, Ichida, and Resentone do before they release a character.
#110  October 21, 2022, 02:44:37 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
@MDCGD It's nice to see this project moving forward.
Don't get discouraged about YT views. You can continue to use other platforms to display character animations and movements.
#111  November 13, 2022, 09:03:30 pm
    • USA
@LittelFox you’re a comic book historian I see.

@LittleFox and @MatreroG

Thanks. I’ll upload a video before I drop the demo.