YesNoOk

Supreme Sagat BETA 2.1 FIX 15 December NEW PAG.14 T.THRUSTS+ COUNTER SUPER (Read 338518 times)

Started by M206, June 26, 2017, 05:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Sagat by M206 NEW SF4 STEP LOW KICK PAG.6
#121  September 26, 2017, 05:43:43 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
My man, you forgot to delete ";" signs after "vel X < 0". This sign deactivates all the stuff that goes after it.
#122  September 26, 2017, 05:49:15 pm
My man, you forgot to delete ";" signs after "vel X < 0". This sign deactivates all the stuff that goes after it.

yes yes i know aobut the";" :D

it was a test, since even without the ";" and the stuff after it activated, the walk back up won't work.. :(

20 fwd
21 bkwd
25 fwd up
26 bkwd up
#123  September 26, 2017, 05:54:22 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Well, I also noticed one little difference there...
Your last code there have THIS: "p2bodydist Y > -24", while all the stuff like this have THIS: "p2bodydist Y >= -24". Try to change this.
#124  September 26, 2017, 05:58:33 pm
Well, I also noticed one little difference there...
Your last code there have THIS: "p2bodydist Y > -24", while all the stuff like this have THIS: "p2bodydist Y >= -24". Try to change this.

done, but nothing changed.. :(
#125  September 26, 2017, 06:05:56 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Hmmm... Try to put that last code higher. The positioning of sctrl's also meaningful.
#126  September 26, 2017, 06:15:27 pm
Hmmm... Try to put that last code higher. The positioning of sctrl's also meaningful.

solved!

i deleted the walking back part, and i left only:

Code:
; Walk fwd
[Statedef 20]
type    = S
physics = S
sprpriority = 0

[State 20, 1]
type = VelSet
trigger1 = command = "holdfwd"
x = const(velocity.walk.fwd.x)

[State 20, 2]
type = VelSet
trigger1 = command = "holdback"
x = const(velocity.walk.back.x)

[State 20, ChangeAnim]
type = ChangeAnim
triggerAll = vel x > 0 && p2bodydist Y >= -24
trigger1 = Anim != 20 && Anim != 5
trigger2 = Anim = 5 && AnimElemTime(1) >= 1
value = 20

[State 20, ChangeAnim]
type = ChangeAnim
triggerall = vel x > 0 && p2bodydist Y <= -24
trigger1 = Anim != 25 && Anim != 5
trigger2 = Anim = 5 && AnimTime = 0 ;Turn anim over
value = 25

[State 20, ChangeAnim]
type = ChangeAnim
triggerAll = vel x < 0 && p2bodydist Y >= -24
trigger1 = Anim != 21 && Anim != 5
value = 21

[State 21, ChangeAnim]
type = ChangeAnim
triggerAll = vel x < 0 && p2bodydist Y <= -24
trigger1 = Anim != 26 && Anim != 5
value = 26

but now i've the same problem about the transition frame.. while with the back walk can be ok, with walk fwd when you coma close to the opponent, the transition frame of the close guard shouldn't appear.. how can i use the elem thing?

thanks
#127  September 27, 2017, 07:28:10 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
So your completing the new stance or is it a done deal. Keep it rocking, just another one of your fan's.lol
#128  September 27, 2017, 08:01:18 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
but now i've the same problem about the transition frame.. while with the back walk can be ok, with walk fwd when you coma close to the opponent, the transition frame of the close guard shouldn't appear.. how can i use the elem thing?

Well, we need to harden our stance's codes. At least, I think so...

Code:
[State 0, 1]
type = ChangeAnim
triggerall = p2bodydist X < 70 && p2bodydist Y >= -24
trigger1 = Anim != 2 && Anim != 5
value = 2
elem = ifelse((anim = 4 || prevstateno = 20), 2, 1)
#129  September 27, 2017, 08:11:30 am
So your completing the new stance or is it a done deal. Keep it rocking, just another one of your fan's.lol

it's done, i'm only trying to polish as much as possible. ;)

Well, we need to harden our stance's codes. At least, I think so...

Code:
[State 0, 1]
type = ChangeAnim
triggerall = p2bodydist X < 70 && p2bodydist Y >= -24
trigger1 = Anim != 2 && Anim != 5
value = 2
elem = ifelse((anim = 4 || prevstateno = 20), 2, 1)

GREAT!!! MANY THANKS!! IT WORKS!! Solved this last issue too!! :) :)

now it's perfect i think!! Many many thanks!!

#130  September 27, 2017, 10:13:53 am
here you are the final result:

every stance work correctly, open (p2 far), close (p2 near), open up, closed up, walking fwd/bkwd+up variants, transition frame fixed (after wlk fwd too).

you'll see the sf4 step low kick polished with some more frame added/modified.

i love the result, so there's no more need to choose between old and new stance. thanks for the idea obd718 and trololo for the coding help. :) :)
#131  September 27, 2017, 10:40:57 am
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
A true killing machine!  :thumbsup:
#132  September 27, 2017, 11:32:15 am
damn this sagat is looking great
#133  September 27, 2017, 11:50:03 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
Awesome results M206. Your Sagat is starting to look finished. I wonder if you will be interested in adding 3 more taunts
For example Ryu by Phantom.of.the.Server and Mwryly has 4 different taunts depending on what direction you press+taunt button
In a human vs human match the player can utilize the extra taunts and come up with tricks like this below:

In this gif Bryan Fury lifts his knee to mix up. If you ever watch Mr.Naps play Bryan he uses it alot. I can see Sagat using a taunt to look something like a knee fake to trick and get in the opponents head. I love using mind games when it comes to fighting games.
It would be cool to see if you have any animations or dialogue laying around that you didn't use yet.
Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 12:06:21 pm by HolyMercenaryT
#134  September 27, 2017, 04:39:14 pm
Awesome results M206. Your Sagat is starting to look finished. I wonder if you will be interested in adding 3 more taunts
For example Ryu by Phantom.of.the.Server and Mwryly has 4 different taunts depending on what direction you press+taunt button
In a human vs human match the player can utilize the extra taunts and come up with tricks like this below:

In this gif Bryan Fury lifts his knee to mix up. If you ever watch Mr.Naps play Bryan he uses it alot. I can see Sagat using a taunt to look something like a knee fake to trick and get in the opponents head. I love using mind games when it comes to fighting games.
It would be cool to see if you have any animations or dialogue laying around that you didn't use yet.

thanks. you're right, it's almost finished i think. just some polishing here and there. :)

about the taunts, great idea, i've never noticed pots ryu has different taunts. i'll include them for sure in my sagat too. thanks for your idea.

about the taunts/trick, i'm not sure that i'd be able to obtain the result you mean.. anyway i'm open to any ideas, let's see what happen. ;) ;)

here you are n.4 different taunts:

love the result, thanks to code tip from trololo i've fixed the transition frame on close guard too. :) :)

thanks again for the idea and the support. ;) ;)
Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 06:27:19 pm by M206
Re: Sagat by M206 NEW TAUNTS PAG.7
#135  September 27, 2017, 08:04:25 pm
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
So happy you added more taunts. I was talking about adding a taunt that looks something like the Pasart stance that Bruce does 15 seconds in on this video where he stands on one leg to fake out the opponent. Its starts at number 004 on Bruce's movelist:

Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 09:43:29 pm by HolyMercenaryT
#136  September 28, 2017, 05:42:24 am
Maybe it would work like ryu's fake fireball except with kicks
#137  September 28, 2017, 04:47:54 pm
So happy you added more taunts. I was talking about adding a taunt that looks something like the Pasart stance that Bruce does 15 seconds in on this video where he stands on one leg to fake out the opponent. Its starts at number 004 on Bruce's movelist:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ldpipWK4sQ[/youtube]

thanks!! :)

sprite test:

Maybe it would work like ryu's fake fireball except with kicks

uhmmm.. let's see..

in the meanwhile, watching the TT2 bruce combo video, it came to my mind a possible combo:

it's a back elbow mod from bruce irvin + joe higashi ex knee.. as usually don't mind sound and fire effects, this's just a fast test. ;)
#138  September 28, 2017, 09:51:00 pm
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova

thanks!! :)

sprite test:

I like it! You can just lower the right arm a bit more during the animation when he lifts up his knee and then its a done deal. Its almost like shooting with a bow & arrow type of motion. I believe you can spice it up to look nice in your own way.
Loving that Bruce+Joe combo in the video. As a Bruce main I appreciate Sagat sharing some moves from him. Do you think you can attempt to make another Bruce Irvin move called Leg Bazooka? Its number 056 at 1:36 in the Bruce video I posted earlier. I would love to see if you can give Sagat this move without the backflip. I can see it being a ex move that can lead to a wall bounce where the player can juggle the opponent after they hit the wall from the impact. I would use that move all the time in the first tekken tag. Probably the last request I'll make. Sagat's looking done to me already. All is left is a A.I tweak I guess.
Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 11:22:36 pm by HolyMercenaryT
Re: Sagat by M206 NEW BRUCE+JOE COMBO PAG.7
#139  September 29, 2017, 10:48:15 am
Damn that looks so cool...I think that's what was missing for me is the knee upper/uppercut from Joe Higashi

Now will he get a tornado upper from Joe and the dashing elbow from andy Bogard as well lol
Re: Sagat by M206 NEW BRUCE+JOE COMBO PAG.7
#140  September 29, 2017, 11:19:58 am