YesNoOk

Mazemerald/Miyamoto96 related drama (Read 15419 times)

Started by Foobs, August 20, 2016, 06:29:56 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mazemerald/Miyamoto96 related drama
#61  August 21, 2016, 03:05:13 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
You're started posting the long paragraphs again, Rei. Step back a little and lower your heat levels, none of this matters that much.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#62  August 21, 2016, 03:05:40 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
but speedpreacher, it's just a prank, bro

DW

#63  August 21, 2016, 03:10:27 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I started in IMT and left the community after I noticed it was a cesspool of mediocre MvC Megaman edits and how you could get shit ton of praises by doing something like pasting Balrog's gloves on a Kirby sprite. Even when I first joined, it still made me cringe heavily, but hey, I guess not everything is a lost cause.

Following that logic, a lot of people could leave MFG because 50% of people from here is relatively POTS-CVS2-perfeccionist-fanatics-ohlookimafuckinggodlevelcoder :P

The salt.... Just outta no where too! Must have been the defense of IMT or something that triggered this? Cause I sure as hell don't see any other reason.

Nah man up say how you feel.

Followed by:

i wish you guys would let the whole style thing die already. Kobe can still be Kobe, Lebron is Lebron. These labels just kill shit. Having similar interests doesn't make you a clone. Be like everyone else & just not give a fuh. Everyone does it out of personal interest not personal gain nor are we following in anyone's footsteps. Each of is is an individual no need for comparison. Don't care if no one took it there.. Sick of this shit already. I idolize these guys not because I want to do what they do because they actually know their shit, more than I can say for the lot of you.

Huh...? :confused:

You encouraged him to go on with the passive aggressive jab, then get upset about it? He's the one who brought it up in the first place. Style wasn't even an issue literally until he made this remark, then try and down play it. Just relax big homie, it's not that serious.

Following that logic, a lot of people could leave MFG because 50% of people from here is relatively POTS-CVS2-perfeccionist-fanatics-ohlookimafuckinggodlevelcoder :P

> PotS style
> perfectionism

pick one because I sure as shit don't see it in those imitators outside of Jmorphman
P.o.t.S. style is like Buddhism.

Jmorphman is Theravada school: it follows the original ideas very closely to The Teacher.
DivineWolf is Chinese Mahayana: adds embellishments but kinda has the same spirit.
Infinite is Japanese Jodo Shinshuu: minimal effort put in to reap maximum rewards.
Everyone else is Korean Seon Buddhism: You want to burn your own fingers off afterwards.

THIS IS A JOKE, DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

LMAO!

Nice, I like that.
#64  August 21, 2016, 03:16:03 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
For DW: Well, not defending anyone or something else XD

The problem is.. Some people likes to compare forums and say things like:

"Come from MMV? "That forum is full of WHORES" "
"Come from IMT? "Crappy Marvels" "
"Come from CrusaderCast/ScruffyDragon? "SH*T DC CHARACTERS" "

It's.... Well.. You know...

... Kinda frustrating. I know every forum mentioned here has their problems, and sometimes ... "Bad" representants/examples, but.. Reading things like that it's a little rude and frustrating for any people who starts their mugen works :/

Not every people start their works on MFG, ya know. I also apologize if my post sounded rude or "salty". Was not my intention to offend who likes to work ina specific style or etcetera. I think you understand what I wanted to say.

EDIT: My bad DW[about tagging].
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 03:22:06 am by ShinZankuro

lui

#65  August 21, 2016, 03:18:39 am
    • USA
Cmon rei, this whole "leave pots people alone i do more work than any of you" attitude is what got ya banned last time, these guys are just making harmless jabs at pots stuff.

DW

#66  August 21, 2016, 03:21:03 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Please don't tag me for general replies to comments.
#67  August 21, 2016, 03:23:32 am
    • USA
I wasn't referring to what he said the comment after that. I said it because it prevents other people that like it as well from touching it, but alright. I'm not tryna make it a thing it's just annoying to be categorized.
#68  August 21, 2016, 03:25:28 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I idolize these guys not because I want to do what they do because they actually know their shit, more than I can say for the lot of you.
I can relate, I also lay prostate on the floor of my gothic chapel where I worship 3ha and Pneophen (the SF chars, not the MK ones), and where I practice singing my hymns of worship.
#69  August 21, 2016, 03:31:42 am
    • USA
Thanks I appreciate what you just did there. My mistake.

DW

#70  August 21, 2016, 03:32:14 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I wasn't referring to what he said the comment after that. I said it because it prevents other people that like it as well from touching it, but alright. I'm not tryna make it a thing it's just annoying to be categorized.

People are a bit more thick skinned than you think bruh. If someone really wants to do something, a few negative posts about it won't be enough to deter them. As for the labels, you gotta just follow your own advice and:

just not give a fuh

As you so eloquently put it. :P No big. 
#71  August 21, 2016, 03:32:32 am
Lmao!
#72  August 21, 2016, 04:01:08 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'm going to try my hand at a POTS style. Do I play it a ton? Nope. Am I a big fan? Nope. Doing it because people like it? Yep. I don't have the template made I want to use so I'm just going to make a style people like when I make MegaMan X.

People can dislike or like the style as much as they like. Just make for whatever reasons you find enjoyable. You'll never find a style that makes everyone happy.
#73  August 21, 2016, 05:41:23 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I think this important question needs to be addressed.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
lol wtf this post made me crack up
#74  August 21, 2016, 06:45:41 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
P.o.t.S. style is like Buddhism.

Jmorphman is Theravada school: it follows the original ideas very closely to The Teacher.
DivineWolf is Chinese Mahayana: adds embellishments but kinda has the same spirit.
Infinite is Japanese Jodo Shinshuu: minimal effort put in to reap maximum rewards.
Everyone else is Korean Seon Buddhism: You want to burn your own fingers off afterwards.

THIS IS A JOKE, DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY
Damn, I'm impressed you could make such a comparison.
Another Volzilla's stupid post in MMV... said:
but this needs saying. feedback is good. i wish we had more people here that knew how to give feedback so as it can help creators. the additional mmv stance on it is just do not use feedback as a way to mask a way to disrespect people instead. but basic feedback, giving whatever info on code improvements, animation improvements and whatever else is always welcome.

I want to know what is a "basic feedback".
He means complimenting the author and saying something like Nice Char +1 because trying to point out what's wrong with the character is "disrespectful" and will get you banned.

I idolize these guys not because I want to do what they do because they actually know their shit, more than I can say for the lot of you.

:wacky:
#75  August 21, 2016, 03:14:07 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Am I allowed to wear my silly hat now? Because I never liked Mazermaled in the first place. I respect his progress but not his coding or effort.
#76  August 21, 2016, 04:02:15 pm
At the first i thought Miyamoto96 was a new person, but now i see how he did the same thing as Mazemerald did.

Releasing Capcom chars = Check!

Same old frame sprites for punch, kick etc = Check!

Use artworks and big font letters = Check!

Ignores feedback = Double check!

Now i was like 'Just as i thought'. Maze, have you gone mad?
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#77  August 21, 2016, 07:32:07 pm
    • Thailand
Wait. People idolize Jmorphman?
#78  August 21, 2016, 07:35:45 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I thought that was just Jango
#79  August 21, 2016, 07:50:46 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I thought that was just Jango

jango counts as people , stop being racist  >:(

:wacky:

the worse part about that argument is that you can't prove him wrong without being disrespectful ot the other guys, it's a rpetty cowardly way of insulting; the mmv guys throw insult without shielding themselves behind other people, mnore than we can say about reixseiryu.
#80  August 21, 2016, 07:57:10 pm
    • USA
Okay say whatever you want. I have no rebuttal. It's been over since 5:47 yesterday though.