YesNoOk

Ayumi Hamasaki is going completely deaf (Read 17466 times)

Started by Demitri, May 21, 2017, 02:43:00 am
Share this topic:
Ayumi Hamasaki is going completely deaf
#1  May 21, 2017, 02:43:00 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Re: Ayumi Hamasaki is going completely deaf
#2  May 21, 2017, 03:24:42 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

The feeling of liking somebody is for real when you think about the person and you want to be with that person. You just know deep down inside that this person is where you want to be. That is what I think when I think about Ayumi Hamasaki. Everybody knows I have a major crush on her and for those who think I am joking, I am not. I am actualy serious and I have a huge crush on Ayumi Hamasaki and Avex Entertainment can't stop me from loving her by removing my YouTube videos.

So allow me to role play a serious moment if I would ever meet Ayumi Hamasaki!

As we all know I live in Philadelphia, PA in United States of America. And she lives in Japan. Well lets just say I take a vacation to Japan one of these days. Ofcourse I would be most excited to check out the country and the culture and I would try to be all over the place because I would probably be like a kid in a toy store there. Ofcourse in the back of my mind I know that this is where Ayumi Hamasaki lives and I would atleast try to get a glimpse at her. Id go to Ayumi Hamasaki website by Avex Entertainment and check out her schedule listing and what do you know shes going to be ariving in Japan tommorow from her tour. So I say to my self that hey I am going there!

So I arrive at Japan National Airport!

And I see all these fans waiting for her!

Knowing me I will indefinately stand in the back and play it cool!

Then the crowd would start to get a little louder and people will start cheering really loud!

Ayumi Hamasaki comes out of the airplane with Avex Entertainment staff!

Id still be keepin' it cool because I don't want to be like a standard fan!

As Ayumi Hamasaki comes up to the fans and begins to shake hands, sign autographs and recieving flowers!

By this time I would be trying to move through the crazy and tight crowd!

As I would approach her closer I will begining feelng a little ahead of myself but I would have to keep my compusure. As soon as she comes and stand right infront of me!

"Hey Ayumi, its nice to finaly see you in person. I came all the way here from America and I just had to see you to tell you that I think your music is very good and I think you're really attractive"

"that is so sweet! I am glad you think so and thank you very much for the warm compliment"

Avex Bodyguard "Miss Hamasaki we have to keep moving"

As Ayumi Hamasaki waves to the crowd!

She begins to wonder that things like this don't come all the time!

She runs back and gets me while waving to the crowd!

Avex Bodyguard "Hey you!, What do you think you're doing here away from her"

"Its ok let him come" She says to the Avex Bodyguard!

We get inside the limo!

Inside the limousine we talk and get to know each other better and flirt and I see that there is a laptop with an Internet connection so I ask her if I can use the laptop to show her something and she confusingly says ok but looks over to see what I am doing over there!

I go on YouTube and pull up video for her!

As she watches the video I notice that at Round 1 she starts to shift in her sitting position and making faces!

After she finishes watching the video its clear that shes totaly into it!

We arive at her house!

As we walk in she said shes going to go change and asks me to make my self feel comfortable. As she walks out with nothing but a towel over her self she says. "Get inside this towel"

Without any hesitation I get inside the towel and we proceed with doing the Woopi!

The next morning as I get up early Ayumi Hamasaki is not in bed so I go downstairs and she is in the kitchen and she cooks me breakfast!

After we both eat I give her a gift and I ask what her plans are for tonight and she says shes free so I suggest that we go out and have fun!

We go on a date and have fun!

After the date we come back to her house but I say that I rather go stay at the hotel because I don't want things to move to fast so we kiss good night!

And she says "call me"!

Even though we already done because we both wanted it to I didn't want to push my luck and see what her next move may be.

The next day I call her!

And she picks up the phone and is reall excited to talk to me and I feel that she is...

We continue spending time together and both enoying outselfs. Unfortunately I have to go back to America and I tell her and as we kiss and I leave she begings crying!

The next few months are a mess for both me and her!

While I am in America I feel really depressed!

And while in Japan...
Avex Entertainment *banging on door* - "Miss Hamasaki you have a video shoot to go to, please unlock the door"
Ayumi Hamasaki - "No I am not coming out and I am not shooting any videos. I want Yuriy here!"

As Avex Bodyguard get the spare key and they open the door they see Ayumi Hamasaki really upset. Avex Bodyguards tell her that she can just call me after she is done with the video shoot so she agrees to go. At the video shoot she is still really upset!

So she calls me on the cell phone eveyday!

And even though I told her I don't like it when girls send me pics of themselves on the phone she still sends me pictures on the phone!

She told me she stoped wearing make up because there was no point in looking pretty if she can't show me!

But I told her shes gorgeous with or without makeup!

She also said she can't sleep at night and feels lonely in the panties!

I told her that I am going to come back to Japan and told her to go hang out with her friends for a while until I get back. So she goes shopping with Koda Kumi, Namie Amuro and Utada Hikaru!

^ Koda Kumi

^ Namie Amuro

^ Utada Hikaru

After they are done shoping the girls all go back to their houses and Ayumi Hamasaki goes to sleep and dreams!

The next day she wakes up and think about marriage!
]

She even ask the mirror if I will ask her to marry her!

^ right there in that position!

So I come to Japan and it feels like!

I ask Ayumi Hamasaki to marry me and she says yes!

So we go wedding dress shopping!

So we both decide that the white dress is good, even though the red one is also sexy!

So I go call everybody at MI and MFG and invite them to my wedding. Ayumi Hamasaki calls all her friends. I also call P.o.t.S Morrigan Aensland and invite her to the wedding and tell all fighting video games characters to come to the weddings.

Every single Mugen character will be VIP guests!

Before the holy matrimony!

Holy Matrimony!

After the holy matrimony we go on our honeymoon and we get comfortable!

^ right there in that position Ayumi Hamasaki!

9 months later. Yvette and Misty are born. They take it after the mom! Yvette is on the left and Misty is on the right! As years pass the love is still strong and Yvette and Misty are all grown up!

And me and Ayumi live happily ever after!

The End!
#3  May 21, 2017, 03:25:26 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
LMFAO SOMEONE ACTUALLY DID IT

Thank you Cyan Paul. That was actually the first thing that came to mind when I saw the name.
#4  May 21, 2017, 03:38:10 am
i dont think i could bring myself to type up a post like that about anybody ever
#5  May 21, 2017, 05:27:51 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
nani the fuck
#6  May 21, 2017, 07:17:40 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
LMFAO SOMEONE ACTUALLY DID IT

Thank you Cyan Paul. That was actually the first thing that came to mind when I saw the name.

Ok, I actually feel like I should know the reference. Wasn't there someone that had a boner for this chick back in Infantry?
#7  May 21, 2017, 08:12:06 am
i lost my shit and then i lost my shit a second time at 'pots morrigan'
#8  May 21, 2017, 08:33:38 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
#9  May 21, 2017, 08:37:28 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
[quote
Ok, I actually feel like I should know the reference. Wasn't there someone that had a boner for this chick back in Infantry?
LaQuak Shwa got it before my post would post

He was a cool dude tho. Obsession aside.
#10  May 21, 2017, 11:37:40 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Damn, now I feel ashamed for not picking up on it sooner.
#11  May 21, 2017, 08:10:17 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Wasn't it so bad it was filtered here once
#12  May 21, 2017, 08:34:12 pm
I remember reading years ago about her losing hearing in one ear and saying she'd have to slow down and eventually quit stage singing on pain of going completely deaf, but she was still doing tours after all ? Because that's exactly what she knew was going to happen. The vertigo should have been an instant red flag for a shot hearing. What has she been doing, just voice acting or full blown concert tours ?

"I was told after various hearing tests that my right ear (which has been working overtime to compensate for the deafness of my left ear) is quickly weakening," she said.
Hm, I'm deaf in one ear myself (from birth), I've often been told that something like this could happen, but nothing changed so far and I've still got one pretty good musical ear (except in loud environments, it's terrible then). But then again I don't perform live concerts with noise blaring in my face all year round so I probably have some time.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#13  May 23, 2017, 06:17:03 am
    • Thailand
The Shotopurifying Squad will never die. Except it was killed when LaQuak made Ken.
#14  May 23, 2017, 10:35:10 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#15  May 24, 2017, 09:44:29 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
what
#16  May 24, 2017, 09:59:46 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
yeah
#17  May 24, 2017, 11:33:03 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Ontopic: JSL is gonna SUCK for her to learn. I've been trying to teach it to myself and it's mostly just the writing system transposed to hand gestures, so get ready to form kanji WITH YOUR HANDS :gonk: