YesNoOk

Hyper Dragon Ball Z: April 2014 initial release thread + discussion (Read 402610 times)

Started by Iced, April 05, 2014, 05:48:51 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Hyper Dragon Ball Z
#501  July 10, 2014, 07:50:32 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
There is no "last".
We will continue creating characters as long as we have time and motivation. Let's just say that creating a character is so long (about a year each time) that it's useless planning 5 characters in advance.
Re: Hyper Dragon Ball Z
#502  July 10, 2014, 02:22:34 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Besides, that'd make for a very small roster, would it not? :P

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
Re: Hyper Dragon Ball Z: April 2014 initial release thread + discussion
#503  April 02, 2021, 02:51:05 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/

Hey guys. Can't believe it's already been 6 years. But I recently found this old build of HDBZ so I thought it'd be a good time to share it.
In 1999 it hit the arcades in prototype form, it never made much of a splash, lauded for its speed it was downtrodden with bugs and issues. It did however made an impact in whoever played this game, leading to a underground cult status.
The game was Hyper dragon ball Z and it rocked arcades for a few months before the rogue devs were taken in a shed and shot.  This is the prototype of that game, now found, showing the original release of 1999, including the very infamous Kid Buu, who was faced as the final boss and was able to counter just about anything you threw at him!

This is Hyper dragon ball Z, Prototype edition, this is PROTODEN!!!

#504  April 02, 2021, 03:48:56 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Thank you Cyber Blaster for this lost build that is in no way reeking of Doritos.  The work here is top notch  :square:
#505  March 14, 2022, 12:41:08 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Video is a bit old but I just found out about it today. Hyper DBZ was featured at one of the biggest dbz museum in France. That was 3 years ago so Im not sure if its still there.

(At 7:39 on the left!)

My apology for the bumb but I just thought it was really cool to see hyper dbz, a mugen game, standing next to official dbz games and toys. Crazy how it looks so great that it took me 3 years to realize it was hyper dbz.
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#506  April 13, 2022, 02:29:55 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
thats pretty cool!
#507  April 13, 2022, 02:33:44 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
fuck. I thought New Update of HDBZ released
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#508  April 23, 2022, 09:46:02 pm
  • Crimson Fighter
    • Brazil
You guys from Team Z2 did a great work
Hope it will continue in the future!
#509  September 30, 2022, 06:24:00 pm
    • UK
Would love to see CELL as an upcoming Character either way I love what you have done with this GAME.