YesNoOk

KoF XV (Read 813335 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#461  February 04, 2021, 05:13:21 pm
I'm assuming they're showing teams starting with the leader, you know a Sacred Treasures team would have started with Kyo. The secretaries are still the most obvious expectation. I just hope they return to the XIII designs and not those super weird shoulder slits. Mature's XII design was a banger (and with Iori's XII design they looked like a nice little family with matching outfits too)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#462  February 04, 2021, 05:48:15 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I'm assuming they're showing teams starting with the leader, you know a Sacred Treasures team would have started with Kyo. The secretaries are still the most obvious expectation. I just hope they return to the XIII designs and not those super weird shoulder slits. Mature's XII design was a banger (and with Iori's XII design they looked like a nice little family with matching outfits too)

I think the same! Particularly for these 2 secretaries design...
I'm still open to a reinterpretation of their classic design with a new touch on it.

English is not my mother language, but this "N" word sounds a bit... anyway...
Different word. The "a" one is common.
I may not come from an English speaking country, but even I know that is a lie. Never, in any place, have I seen any variation of the n-word being considered acceptable.

I thought like you. Thanks for confirming.
Anyway...
#463  February 04, 2021, 05:58:29 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Expectations: Mature and Vice on Iori’s team.

Game’s tag line: Shatter all expectations.

Someone’s losing ground here.
#464  February 04, 2021, 06:33:52 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
He seems identical to XIV, with the new upward attack at the end of EX Aoi Hana, I guess that's what you saw.
(I hope at least he doesn't have that incredibly dumb super with a super slow spark that moves like 2 feet in front of him)

Must admit... I don't use Iori. I've always gone for King, Andy and Robert where possible. I'm hoping that they're changed up a little if they return, but I'm actually interested in Iori now.  As for his team? I'm assuming Mature and Vice, although I'm secretly hoping (I know it won't happen!) that Billy and Eiji end up with him again. :P
#465  February 04, 2021, 07:34:22 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Yep, that was me when i saw Iori's Climax. :v

Surely this outfit is WAY BETTER than that crap on KOF XIV and highly remind me of the "Another Iori" on KOF 2000, that is based on Shinkiro's art.
But that Climax tho! Damn! :)

For real tho, not feeling that FX.

I'm with you Kirishima, the FX is kinda weird.

Guys, who do you thing would be the other team members ?
It's certainly early to tell, but could it be someone else than Vice and Mature? ^^

Still bet on the Sacred Treasures Team (Kyo, Iori and Chizuru).
#466  February 04, 2021, 08:31:03 pm
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
I agree the flames look weird, very little impact. They're definitely using effekseer like they did with Samsho 2019, and while most effects come out great in it, I've had trouble getting convincing flames from it at times.
#467  February 04, 2021, 09:01:14 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
I really hope SNK means it by "Shatter all expectations".

If I have to wait one week for Mature/Vice, and one more for the second one, then it's not my expectations that's shattered, rather my patience and excitement lol.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#468  February 04, 2021, 09:04:30 pm
    • USA

If I have to wait one week for Mature/Vice, and one more for the second one, then it's not my expectations that's shattered, rather my patience and excitement lol.

EXACTLY.

The expected Yagami team can't come next. I mean SNK knows this, right? They know that Iori/Mature/Vice has been the trio for a long time now.

If they wanna shatter all expectations they should be conscious that repeating this team would not shatter all expectations.

...... then again maybe we're all expecting the unexpected and they'll use the expected team to shatter our expectations of our expectations being shattered.
#469  February 04, 2021, 09:09:01 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

EXACTLY.

The expected Yagami team can't come next. I mean SNK knows this, right? They know that Iori/Mature/Vice has been the trio for a long time now.

If they wanna shatter all expectations they should be conscious that repeating this team would not shatter all expectations.

...... then again maybe we're all expecting the unexpected and they'll use the expected team to shatter our expectations of our expectations being shattered.

Yes, this is why I asked your thoughs.
I felt like they want to make kind of surprise like Beni beiing part of a mostly Chinese team.

So, yes, chances they do something "new."

#470  February 05, 2021, 01:02:34 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
I think Iori will be getting an all new team this time. I personally think they may bring back the idea they originally had for XII of him teamibg up with Oswald and a newcomer.
#471  February 05, 2021, 01:30:29 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
XI* I think, but yeah, I'm a big Iori fan and I'd like for him to have other teammates than Mature and Vice, yes, it's a super iconic team, but, we can always use some change

#472  February 05, 2021, 02:09:48 am
    • USA
What if we got Iori’s ORIGINAL team from 95 (Eiji and Billy) instead of the usual or Three Sacred Treasures?
#473  February 05, 2021, 02:20:20 am
    • USA
What if we got Iori’s ORIGINAL team from 95 (Eiji and Billy) instead of the usual or Three Sacred Treasures?

They'd need one hell of a story reason for them to get together again considering they all detest each other and Iori beat them both the hell up (though, if I remember correctly, that was due to the Riot of the Blood... but I could be remembering wrong).
#474  February 05, 2021, 04:20:56 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Smooth. :3
#475  February 05, 2021, 04:51:04 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBX67I5dwWc[/youtube]

Hmmmm. with that OST, I'll 100 percent wager that his teammates are going to be Vice & Mature.

No way that Kyo & Chizuru, or whoever is the 3rd supposed candidate will share Saxophone under the Moon (or Stormy Saxophone) unless it's the two ladies.

The OST kinda sold it tbh.
#476  February 05, 2021, 06:08:49 am
    • USA
If it's Mature and Vice, then they're actively sabotaging their own tagline in the most preventable way possible lol
#477  February 05, 2021, 06:11:10 am
  • hecc
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBX67I5dwWc[/youtube]

Hmmmm. with that OST, I'll 100 percent wager that his teammates are going to be Vice & Mature.

No way that Kyo & Chizuru, or whoever is the 3rd supposed candidate will share Saxophone under the Moon (or Stormy Saxophone) unless it's the two ladies.

The OST kinda sold it tbh.

Inb4 we get separate character themes instead of just one team theme this time.
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#478  February 05, 2021, 06:12:04 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
If it's Mature and Vice, then they're actively sabotaging their own tagline in the most preventable way possible lol

Hahaha yeah.

Another theory would be Iori and Kyo entering as single characters without a specific team.
Just like 99 and 00.

I think it'll be okay since NESTS saga also revolved around a new hero, K' where Kyo and Iori were there just for gameplay reasons.
#479  February 05, 2021, 07:26:09 am
    • Mexico
I would love a Fatal Fury team akin to the one we got in KoF XI. There was something special about Terry teaming up with people other than Joe and Andy, and seeing both Kim and Terry on the same team was fantastic.
#480  February 05, 2021, 08:35:03 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190