YesNoOk

Idiots With Megaphones (Read 480 times)

Started by Say What Again!, November 21, 2009, 04:24:09 pm
Share this topic:
Idiots With Megaphones
#1  November 21, 2009, 04:24:09 pm
In the city where I live there is a Chick-fil-a restaurant near a major shopping mall, and every friday afternoon and saturday these crazy christians with megaphones yell at people. They tell everyone that they are going to hell for everything they do. They tell people that they are going to hell for going to a different church than theirs or youre going to hell if you dont go to church. In these peoples eyes if you breathe you are going to hell. I hope that these people realize that they are hurting their cause. Once you tell me that I am going to hell and you are yelling at me I refuse to listen to what you have to say. Just because you have faith and a megaphone doesn't mean that you know what you're talking about. ::)
What aint no country I eva heard of they speak English in what?
Re: Idiots With Megaphones
#2  November 21, 2009, 04:26:22 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
Dress like this:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Then say either than you don't like them or that you want to join them.
My shitty mugen stuff:

OZ

#3  November 21, 2009, 04:48:09 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
^Ha
"I find your cause quite brutal and would be genuinely interested in joining."

But yeah, I know the people of whom you speak.
It must be terrible to be so blinded by faith and passion that you betray even the values of the faith you preach.

I suggest dressing up like Jesus and walking up to them. Heck, if all goes well maybe you can lead them somewhere else.
Or just get a bunch of people and hijack their protest and start protesting something a little more wholesome.
ಠ_ಠ
#4  November 21, 2009, 11:48:29 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Being loud!  The next best thing to being right!

If you really want to screw with them, dress up like the devil and start agreeing with everything they say.