YesNoOk

What did you do today? (Read 372267 times)

Started by lui, August 18, 2015, 06:42:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: What did you do today?
#701  November 15, 2016, 09:55:58 am
  • all is love in fair and war
naturally it is my birthday, so I went up early, clean up the house, took a shower and quick breakfast, and rode my bike to the police station to renew my driving licence before it starts raining... waiting in a long queue for 3.5 hours with no wifi, the first half under the sun the second half inside a room full of people with no air conditioning nor proper ventilation, with a tiny TV broadcasting russian spoken documentary about nazi with no subtitle and incorrect screen ratio so all their heads were off screen, and when I rode back it started raining already, how refreshing, and my bike was too clean so the mud and shit looked great on it.
at home I pulled the spanking new driving license out of my wallet to admire it in private, but my photo looks like shit. 
it was fun.
#702  November 26, 2016, 02:34:32 am
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Took some food over to a family friend who worked retail, put some more money down on my PS4, bought some games to go with it (Alien: Isolation, Doom, Earth Defense Force 4.1, Until Dawn, Bloodborne, and Wolfenstein: The New Order), and came back home unscathed.
#703  November 26, 2016, 02:52:43 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Paid 100$ for a new car battery yesterday only for my cars speedometer to die today
Well its not technically dead,it just doesn't work at all for the first 5 minutes or so of driving.Then it suddenly starts working.While its dead,the car also shakes like crazy every time I let the gas pedal go,which annoys me more as I can pretty much tell the speed I'm going at just by the sound of the engine and the gear its currently in,but I can't control the cars fucking retarded shaking.
I've no money for car repairs so I'm genuinely hoping that my car won't blow up or just keel over and die for the rest of the month
#704  November 30, 2016, 06:49:01 am
I might have just seen a UFO, dark stormy cloud around noon, and I looked up the sky, for a moment I saw single green object pulsates and moves away, or maybe it was a natural hadoken phenomena

OZ

#705  November 30, 2016, 07:06:11 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
^perhaps swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from venus

there was a power outage at my apartment complex after i got off work, so i just played music in the dark for a few hours
(power is obviously back now)
ಠ_ಠ
#706  November 30, 2016, 07:51:34 am
an albatross farted and the methane got struck by a lightning.
#707  November 30, 2016, 09:36:20 am
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
I got out of bed now, and turned on the computer
#708  December 02, 2016, 04:14:22 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Just finished a whole sweet potato cheesecake on my own while watching japanese horror movies;
washed it down with a couple Faygo "Rock and Rye" sodas.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME

lui

#709  December 02, 2016, 04:20:44 am
    • USA
holy fuck how do you stay ripped tho with all that sweetness my man? lmao
#710  December 02, 2016, 08:51:55 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#711  December 06, 2016, 03:39:18 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
depression was pretty bad today, so I spent several hours just lying down without doing anything
#712  December 06, 2016, 03:51:07 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I don't know if that "talk" thing actually works with depression but if you ever need to talk I'll listen
#713  December 06, 2016, 04:03:10 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
thanks for the offer; I jsut ahd some pills and will try to just sleep tonight and let's see how things are tomorrow.

(TL;DR I think that speaking about my problems at this late hour will just ruin my nerves and amde me unable to sleep as it has happened before)
#714  December 06, 2016, 10:50:53 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Yeah, just take it easy. As a fellow individual with depression, sometimes that's the best course of action.

So after work, I was walking home and there was this weird drug addict just stumbling around in front of the building. He somehow had mace and tried to spray me, so I ducked out of the way and dumped what was left of my Hydroflask full of ice water on him while I ran off, hoping that the coldness would at least surprise him into inaction. Boy howdy. Well, he walked a few feet before he gave up chasing me but here's a rough approximation of what he was shouting after me:

"I was just trying to keep you from getting eaten by the Hawaiians! Hey! Hey white boy! I could break your knee! I killed three giants this morning! They were... HEY LOOK (jumping sound). LOOK! THEY WERE THIS BIG! THIS BIG, WHITE BOY! GET BACK HERE!"

Just a side note, I'm like maybe 1/2 white, and this guy was pasty as fuck.

Oh and I also marathoned Gakkou Gurashi and it was great.
#715  December 06, 2016, 05:15:33 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#716  December 11, 2016, 12:18:36 am
you don't know depression until
you live totally alone and
have to pick rained on half melted
cat poop in between pebbles
2 meters away from its litter box
first thing in the morning
every single day
even on sunday
#717  December 11, 2016, 07:06:53 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This happened two days ago, but I'm gonna tell it anyways .

So while I was practicing a skit for a beginner Japanese class w/ my group, I was told by someone who apparently booked the empty classroom we were in that we had to be ghost in 30 minutes. So 20 minutes pass by and well people start entering one by one, so we decided to leave. Before we leave, some lady stops me and asks if I wrote a small hiragana sentence on the board (before all this, I had wrote "daigaku no kyoushitsu" which IIRC was university classroom?) and she seemed to understand it miraculously, considering that my hand-writing is about as eligible as a 5 yr old's when trying to write at top speed. She then goes on to tell me that her mother was Japanese; hearing this, one of my group members asks her if she could correct our skit script (we hadn't received any feedback from our own professor, even after following up with her), and she was kind enough to oblige! 10 minutes in, we ended up getting a corrected version, and she was even nice enough to explain what we did wrong.

I'm mostly surprised by the sheer coincidentality of this: I scribble something in Japanese, and before I leave, the person to enter just happened to be half Japanese and fluent too. Shame I didn't get her name...
This is a generic forum signature.
#718  December 13, 2016, 07:34:34 am
  • No waifu no laifu
    • USA
    • srsnugglebunz@gmail.com
"I'm mostly surprised by the sheer coincidentality of this: I scribble something in Japanese, and before I leave, the person to enter just happened to be half Japanese and fluent too. Shame I didn't get her name..."

Heh, what a coincidence. Speaking of, is Japanese difficult to learn? I chose to take a Spanish class in my local community college, but Japanese sounds pretty fun to learn.

Anyway, the past few days were quite stressful for me. Essays, drivers' ed, chronic procrastination, it's all driving me nuts.
#719  December 13, 2016, 10:09:23 pm
i was offered a job today, it pays better than the one that i currently work at.
i accepted it off course and im very happy for it, but im kinda sad that im leaving my current job. i made alot of good friends here, had so many good times...
i will try to keep in contact with them.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#720  December 13, 2016, 11:40:43 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Heh, what a coincidence. Speaking of, is Japanese difficult to learn? I chose to take a Spanish class in my local community college, but Japanese sounds pretty fun to learn.

listening/speaking it's pretty easy, reading and writing is hell, tho.