STREET FIGHTER 4!!! (Read 120859 times)

Started by Titiln, July 18, 2008, 04:27:53 pm
Share this topic:
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1461  December 06, 2008, 07:03:52 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Street Fighter IV Unlockable Character Wishlist

Haggar is the only character(on that list) that could possibly be in.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1462  December 06, 2008, 07:05:25 pm
wow it was a wishlist thanks for pointing it out ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1463  December 07, 2008, 12:52:44 am
That wishlist was stupid........ If it were a TvC wishlist , I might be able to acknowledge some of them.

It seemed like IGN were pulling random characters out of thier asses.

Arthur? The Predator!?!? FFS!
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1464  December 07, 2008, 12:56:05 am
  • The Cobra Commander Is Back
    • Canada
That wishlist was stupid........ If it were a TvC wishlist , I might be able to acknowledge some of them.

It seemed like IGN were pulling random characters out of thier asses.

Arthur? The Predator!?!? FFS!

I couldn't agree more.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1465  December 08, 2008, 01:38:29 pm
  • I've got ballllls of steeellll.
I normally laugh at most IGN articles, but that one just made me cringe.  I've literally had a more enlightening conversation about Street Fighter with a kid while serving me at Taco Bell.

IGN's standards for hiring "editors" these days sure is doing wonders for their reputation.

BC

STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1466  December 09, 2008, 12:31:03 pm
    • UK
lol random and yes i have been keeping up with the topic but i thought id mention this

akumas SGS looks like reuben kee's evil kens at the start with the chinese/japanese(not sure) symbols appearing.

all looks good but the only thing i dont like is the end part where the symbol appears and akuma is zoomed in....nah i didnt like that bit, no doubt ill do it all the time though when i get the game muahaha.

how cool would a CVS3 be in the same graphics and gameplay as sf4.... i'd personally love it, but i reckon everyone else would like 2d.
Accepting commissions
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1467  December 09, 2008, 01:13:25 pm
same graphics? engine? hell no. 2.5d would be cool though!
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1468  December 09, 2008, 08:54:57 pm
akumas SGS looks like reuben kee's evil kens at the start with the chinese/japanese(not sure) symbols appearing.
Yeah because he invented that, right ? Get real. AFAIK, Reu took the idea from Kairi's Kyouja Renbu in SFEX2 and above. This in SF4 is a complete copy-paste of what Gouki does in the "Ryu Final" manga. The zoom is because it's an ultra, all ultra moves have that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 07:53:33 pm by Byakko

BC

STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1469  December 10, 2008, 12:37:55 pm
    • UK
Yeah because he invented that, right ? Get real.

i never once stated he invented that.. im just stating something thats true... it REMINDS me of evil kens SGS
Accepting commissions
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1470  December 10, 2008, 07:54:13 pm
Saying "it looks like X" like that sounds like "X was the first to do it".
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1471  December 10, 2008, 09:50:13 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I still think his super could've been something else.  The way the game has evolved, the Ultra is the real useful and style-defining move while supers are almost a novelty since EX moves are more useful (for most characters), so having SGS ultra and something else as super would've made him still play for the SGS grab (which is the only plus side in having two SGS, it makes him very different from Ryu and Ken's styles) but while having a super that'd spice things up.

I suppose that part of the reason why they made the supers similar to the ultras for most characters was so that each would have a more defined style rather than a move for each situation, but as it turned out the ultras are enough to define their style while the supers are (again) a cherry on top and as such could've been subject to more liberties. The new characters do that well, e.g. El Fuerte has a grab Ultra and a forward-moving attack super, as for returning characters I think that only Ken, Dhalsim, Claw and Gen do it.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1472  December 11, 2008, 09:32:05 am
  • The Cobra Commander Is Back
    • Canada
I preordered it, I can't wait to play that!
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1473  December 14, 2008, 04:02:13 am
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1474  December 16, 2008, 01:55:58 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1475  December 16, 2008, 05:49:55 pm
Oh man, this game looks sooooo good!!

It's only a few months until Feburary, but it seems so far off in the distance. At least that means we should be getting details of final roster, modes etc within the next moth or so.  :sugoi: looking forward

BTW the SF4 drink looks pretty cool too!  ::)

I always shine!
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1476  December 16, 2008, 09:24:30 pm
  • Whoever cares to learn will always find a teacher.
    • shindoh.deviantart.com/
Has anyone posted this yet?

Looks sweet to me! :gorgeous:
~A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood.~

http://shindoh.deviantart.com/
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1477  December 16, 2008, 09:35:22 pm
Has anyone posted this yet?
Yes.
ps good luck finding it in the 179 previous pages !
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1478  December 17, 2008, 01:52:23 pm
  • Whoever cares to learn will always find a teacher.
    • shindoh.deviantart.com/
~A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood.~

http://shindoh.deviantart.com/
STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1479  December 17, 2008, 04:47:13 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Pretty surprised that nobody has posted this

STREET FIGHTER 4!!!
#1480  December 17, 2008, 07:03:10 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
In before Felo, again.  ;D

Images are too small, can't make much of it out. I see a new Rose super (ultra)....