YesNoOk

The King of Fighters XII (Read 259579 times)

Started by Kairi, February 15, 2008, 07:05:54 am
Share this topic:
The King of Fighters XII
#2741  June 25, 2009, 08:15:32 am
  • SNK is life
The King of Fighters XII
#2742  June 25, 2009, 02:24:25 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Console Port Fag

I have never in my life seen an actual KOF arcade =p
On an arcade stick you wouldn't need macros. It's easy to press any combinations.

All I had was KOF 95 for PS1 and it was hell to do some moves. IIRC Athena's super was a crazy motion then square + O

I wouldn't mind simple commands and then odd button presses. My biggest gripe is all the motions and how much they change the characters so I have to learn a huge roster each time. Unless I just want to stick with PSYCHO BAAAALLL XD or other scrub friendly characters.

I can't just sit and play this stuff in 1 player enough to learn all the characters. And I can't get my friends to play the games with me. I'm hoping KOF 12 changes that. My friend actually says he is looking forward to it. Maybe he'll like it and learn it and then move to the older KOF games so I'll have someone to play against and finally get into the "cool club" too.
The King of Fighters XII
#2743  June 25, 2009, 02:30:52 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
You know, I never had any problems pressing simul buttons. I just position my right hand like I do on a gamepad.
The King of Fighters XII
#2744  June 25, 2009, 04:50:43 pm
  • mm music
    • mugenxero.deviantart.com
Things that require odd combinations just make it so you learn to play claw style. =p

I have many names, 
                            Chrisis X is my current sig :P

mugenxero.deviantart.com = Me
The King of Fighters XII
#2745  June 25, 2009, 04:52:28 pm
    • USA
They announced the roster a while ago and it sucks that Rock Howard will not be in this game.
The King of Fighters XII
#2746  June 25, 2009, 04:58:48 pm
The King of Fighters XII
#2747  June 25, 2009, 05:17:33 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
The King of Fighters XII
#2748  June 25, 2009, 07:55:21 pm
They announced the roster a while ago and it sucks that Rock Howard will not be in this game.
:omg:
Hm, I always found Square + X and Triangle + O combinations easy on a pad
But not
square + O and Triangle + X

I still despise arcade stick with a passion.

If your biggest gripe against a game is not being able to map something, the problem isn't the game, the problem it's you.
Or the button combinations actually suck. However, KoF isn't that often in this situation.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
The King of Fighters XII
#2749  June 25, 2009, 09:05:30 pm
Or the button combinations actually suck. However, KoF isn't that often in this situation.

Agreed, the only time button combinations in the middle of a KOF game got a bit confusing for me is when they had "armor" mode and "counter" mode.  (And for some reason when they added the 5th button in XI it threw me off too.) 
The King of Fighters XII
#2750  June 25, 2009, 09:34:21 pm
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
The King of Fighters XII
#2751  June 26, 2009, 01:22:29 am
    • USA
Heres the confirmed roster:
-Ash Crimson
-Duo Lon
-Shen Woo
-Kyo Kusanagi
-Benimaru Nikaido
-Goro Daimon
-Iori Yagami
-Athena Asamiya
-Sie Kensou
-Chin Gentsai
-Terry Bogard
-Andy Bogard
-Joe Higashi
-Kim
-Raiden
-Ryo Sakazaki
-Robert Garcia (Hell yeah!)
-Ralf Jones
-Clark Still
-Leona Heidern

This is the confirmed roster for KOF XII as interviewed by the producers of SNK and Ignition Entertainment in GameInformer Magazine Issue 192, page 61. If you still want to be a smart ass Byakko, go look it up on the GameInformer website.

Also the magazine stated that while there are over 40 KOF characters, they are limiting it to just over 20. And yeas, there are going to be exclusive characters on the home editions of KOF XII.
The King of Fighters XII
#2752  June 26, 2009, 01:31:02 am
.......... Are you fucking stupid or something ? THE GAME IS OUT ALREADY. Where do you think all thhose videos come from ? The roster has been known since months ago. Don't you even fucking read anything in this topic before talking like a jackass ? Just look at the goddamn official website. The console exclusive characters are also confirmed already.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 01:36:01 am by Byakko
The King of Fighters XII
#2753  June 26, 2009, 01:49:07 am
    • USA
The game comes out July 7, 2009. Today's date is June 25, 2009.
The King of Fighters XII
#2754  June 26, 2009, 01:50:02 am
You're trolling, right ? The game came out in arcades in early April. July is the console release. Like I said. CHECK THE OFFICIAL SITE. READ THE TOPIC.
The King of Fighters XII
#2755  June 26, 2009, 01:52:37 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
The King of Fighters XII
#2756  June 26, 2009, 06:30:44 am

My messed up private mugen!
The King of Fighters XII
#2757  June 26, 2009, 06:50:15 am
  • DAT SAX
you're late bub

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
The King of Fighters XII
#2758  June 26, 2009, 06:51:02 am
ahhhh i knew id get pwned

the guys last name is COCKe

My messed up private mugen!
The King of Fighters XII
#2759  June 26, 2009, 10:48:24 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
The staff at Ignition's site claims they never sent out any review copies to anyone, so that review is total BS.
The King of Fighters XII
#2760  June 26, 2009, 03:30:40 pm
    • USA
Heres the article from GameInformer I was talking about.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty